Local lawmakers sound off on president’s speech
Trump declares it’s ‘time to join forces’ to fix US problems
St. Stephen’s Church in Wilkes-Barre celebrates Shrove Tuesday
Party with a Purpose supports Wyoming Valley Children’s Association
Away From the Game podcast: Wyoming Valley West and Meyers alum Geno Lewis
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Central Pa. woman pleads to conspiring in murder of woman found in shed - 2:41 pm
- Geisinger Health System to hire 2,000 new employees across the state - 2:16 pm updated: 2:33 pm.
- Police: Western Pa. wife killed husband after fight over burned casserole - 2:09 pm updated: 2:29 pm.
- Man accused of raping, bribing child with snacks waives charges to county court - 10:12 am
- Sherman Hills shooter gets up to a decade behind bars - 10:06 am
- Man accused of exchanging inappropriate photos with minors heading to county court - 10:00 am
- As stocks rise sharply, Dow surpasses 21,000 for the first time ever - 9:54 am updated: 10:59 am.
- Police announce arrest of suspect in alleged Tuesday stabbing - 8:10 am
- Showers, potentially strong storms expected today and into tonight - 7:30 am
- Cops: Man shot ex, friend as they drove from residence - 2:30 am
- Local lawmakers sound off on president’s speech - 11:29 pm updated: 11:40 pm.
- Luzerne County Manager Pedri delivers State of the County address - 11:04 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017 - 11:02 pm
- Trump declares it’s ‘time to join forces’ to fix US problems - 10:39 pm updated: 10:41 pm.
- Facebook posts dominate W-B Area meeting; $600,000 GAR work garners no comments - 10:14 pm updated: 10:31 pm.
- St. Stephen’s Church in Wilkes-Barre celebrates Shrove Tuesday - 9:21 pm updated: 10:01 pm.
- Party with a Purpose supports Wyoming Valley Children’s Association - 9:14 pm
- NWS issues hazardous weather outlook for Wednesday - 8:59 pm updated: 8:59 pm.
- Trump’s speech to Congress: ‘Time for small thinking over’ - 8:52 pm
- Dallas Twp. supervisors agree to revised sales agreement for property - 8:32 pm updated: 10:24 am.
- State auditor general leads workforce training town hall in Wilkes-Barre - 7:10 pm
- Evelyn Evans resigns from Hanover Area board after Ethics Commission ruling - 6:16 pm updated: 7:07 pm.
- Gambler sentenced for stealing winnings at Mohegan Sun Pocono - 5:25 pm updated: 5:26 pm.
- Delay on refinancing, Solomon Creek wall could be costly for Wilkes-Barre - 4:40 pm
- U.S. Sen. Bob Casey urges Trump to keep campaign promises - 4:20 pm updated: 4:20 pm.
- District judge’s son faces DUI charges - 4:03 pm updated: 5:46 pm.
- Case of trooper accused of indecent assault of child assigned to new judge - 12:27 pm
- UGI Penn Natural Gas to increase natural gas costs March 1 - 12:07 pm
- Peach Music Festival will return to the Pavilion at Montage Mountain - 11:23 am
- Police: Traffic stop leads to drug arrest - 10:52 am
- Police: Sex offender arrested for failing to report address - 9:36 am updated: 11:10 am.
- Bear Creek Charter School updates admissions policy - 9:27 am
- Update: Woman allegedly shot man in the neck early Tuesday morning - 7:33 am updated: 5:57 pm.
- City police investigating early-morning stabbing - 7:16 am
- Rain, severe thunderstorms possible in the Wyoming Valley on Wednesday - 7:02 am
- Jewish centers cope with bomb threats; graves vandalized - 1:00 am
- Supporters gather for “Spirit of America” rally in Wilkes-Barre - 10:50 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Monday, Feb. 27 - 9:54 pm
- Coroner’s office: Teen dead after crashing motorcycle into utility pole - 9:53 pm
- Police: Domestic dispute leads to arrest - 9:10 pm
- Wolovich announces run for Luzerne County Council - 7:50 pm
- Municipalities to receive liquid fuels funds - 7:48 pm updated: 9:57 pm.
- Luzerne County 911 to receive $1.3 million in computerized phone upgrades - 7:23 pm updated: 8:49 pm.
- Man convicted of fatal hit-and-run challenges subpoena of prison phone records - 6:47 pm updated: 8:39 pm.
- Local students compete in STEM competition at Luzerne Intermediate Unit - 6:03 pm updated: 8:39 pm.
- Casey part of group to introduce legislation to protect older workers - 5:37 pm updated: 8:42 pm.