Despite cool day, visitors enjoy Montage Mountain Water Park opener
Turtles for Tots program helps brings kids out of their shells
‘Flea market on wheels’ to help church fix broken bell
Family fun a focus of Sweet Valley Fire Memorial Day Fair, parade
Gregg Allman, of The Allman Brothers Band, dies at age 69
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Despite cool day, visitors enjoy Montage Mountain Water Park opener - 11:07 pm updated: 11:13 pm.
- Turtles for Tots program helps brings kids out of their shells - 11:05 pm
- ‘Flea market on wheels’ to help church fix broken bell - 11:04 pm
- Family fun a focus of Sweet Valley Fire Memorial Day Fair, parade - 9:43 pm
- Lottery summary for the week of May 21, 2017 - 8:40 pm
- Body found in river in eastern Pennsylvania - 8:20 pm
- Ex-substitute teacher gets more jail time for contacting male victim - 4:57 pm updated: 5:04 pm.
- Gregg Allman, of The Allman Brothers Band, dies at age 69 - 3:49 pm updated: 5:00 pm.
- Official: Nanticoke home rekindles, displaces three people - 3:03 pm updated: 7:49 pm.
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections May 15-22: 10 flies, other violations lead to out of compliance - 11:48 am
- Beyond the Byline: Fishing fun in Canada - 10:39 am updated: 11:50 am.
- Some rain expected over holiday weekend with sun peeking through Sunday - 9:04 am
- A big Hooah! for military appreciation at Fairview Elementary - 11:02 pm updated: 9:18 am.
- WB car show lures the classics - 10:50 pm
- Trump son-in-law sought secret channels with Russians - 9:32 pm updated: 9:38 pm.
- 7-year-old boy shot by pellet gun on WB street - 7:24 pm updated: 7:25 pm.
- Rocker Chris Cornell remembered as ‘voice of our generation’ - 5:53 pm
- Court battle continues over release of Powell’s financial information - 5:29 pm
- DEP schedules local public hearings on proposed Atlantic Sunrise pipeline - 5:23 pm
- Public defender’s office urges those with warrants to seek legal advice - 4:51 pm
- Neighborhood Impact Team hits South Wilkes-Barre in search of nuisance properties - 4:40 pm
- Real estate cheat Ignacio Beato pleads guilty to wire fraud - 12:17 pm updated: 1:53 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre police officer: ‘I thought I was going to die’ - 11:19 am updated: 10:32 pm.
- Pennsylvania student athlete drowns in Alabama before NAIA track championship - 10:18 am
- Clouds, chance of rain and thunderstorms expected this weekend - 7:32 am
- Former WNEP-TV anchor Burke tells LCCC grads it’s OK to stay local - 12:00 am updated: 8:27 am.
- Wilkes-Barre officials to plead case for storm cleanup funds with FEMA in DC - 9:13 pm updated: 8:19 am.
- Wilkes-Barre man returning found WWII dog tag to soldier’s family - 8:17 pm updated: 9:36 pm.
- Two area Vietnam veterans to be honored in June - 7:34 pm updated: 6:49 pm.
- Fan out and help: United Way holds 25th Day of Caring - 7:32 pm
- Superintendent: Remediation of mold in Dallas classroom complete - 7:25 pm
- Luzerne County correctional officers to carry pepper spray - 7:17 pm
- Harveys Lake woman faces prostitution charges - 6:45 pm
- Memorial Day weekend events and parade schedules - 4:49 pm updated: 5:47 pm.
- Police: Wilkes-Barre man resisted arrest, bit officer - 4:26 pm updated: 4:40 pm.
- Man accused of stealing over $24,000 in tires from MotorWorld - 1:26 pm
- Pennsylvania Turnpike expects 2 million vehicles over the holiday - 11:52 am
- Man arrested in hit-and-run bus crash that injured Lancaster Mennonite students - 11:49 am updated: 12:08 pm.
- GOP candidate for US House charged with assaulting reporter day before election - 11:34 am
- West Pittston soldier comes to rescue of motorists in I-80 crash - 10:15 am
- Cloudy skies, rain predicted for most of holiday weekend - 7:43 am
- Promoter: Liverpool Legends deliver The Beatles’ experience - 11:05 pm
- Wyoming Area School Board passes budget with tax hike - 10:36 pm
- Sinatra, Sondheim and Trump: Meyers students at national debate competition - 10:18 pm
- Hanover Area explains $3.5M budget deficit - 10:06 pm
- Lawsuit: Evidence in Paula Jones civil case was removed from police station - 8:47 pm updated: 9:18 am.