Trump: USS Ford is ‘100,000-ton message to the world’
Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
Frackville man charged in death of father; body left on couch for weeks
Luzerne County restaurant inspections July 11 – 17: Improper storage, flies lead to out of compliance
NWS: rainy weekend likely, with possible severe thunderstorms this evening
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Capitol Roundup: Pa. attorney general announces new consumer protection unit - 5:12 pm
- A weird Florida mystery: Frozen pork falling from the sky - 4:55 pm
- Trump: USS Ford is ‘100,000-ton message to the world’ - 3:41 pm
- Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill - 1:46 pm
- Frackville man charged in death of father; body left on couch for weeks - 12:58 pm updated: 1:01 pm.
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections July 11 – 17: Improper storage, flies lead to out of compliance - 11:49 am
- NWS: rainy weekend likely, with possible severe thunderstorms this evening - 10:48 am
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators address fears their new HBO series glorifies racism - 10:54 pm updated: 11:01 pm.
- High temperatures, humidity have residents seeking relief - 9:58 pm
- Two new businesses open in downtown Wilkes-Barre - 9:45 pm
- Wyoming Sem student is world’s second best in mock trial competition - 9:19 pm
- WBS Airport sets another passenger record - 8:17 pm
- Hunlock Creek, Kunkle land firefighter grants - 7:53 pm
- Two hurt, tanker trucks destroyed in Pittston Twp. fire - 11:28 am updated: 8:23 pm.
- Pennsylvania jobless rate unchanged as payrolls creep higher - 10:09 am
- State House to hold weekend session amid swirling budget disagreements - 9:33 am
- Expert: Germany can guide Pa. on coal - 11:01 pm
- Vehicle crashes into Pittston homes - 10:42 pm
- Hazleton man gets up to 10 years for weapons charges - 9:29 pm
- Lawsuit: Plymouth protecting cop who allegedly slammed teen to ground - 8:57 pm
- Cops: Shots fired at Wilkes-Barre home; fourth incident in last week - 8:50 pm
- Dallas teacher organizes drive to collect over 1M can tabs for charity - 7:54 pm
- Crestwood student Kevin Regep, 15, gains honor, has sights set on NASA - 6:45 pm updated: 11:12 pm.
- Supporters rally in Tunkhannock for Atlantic Sunrise pipeline - 6:30 pm
- MUNICIPAL BRIEFS - 6:12 pm
- In Wilkes-Barre, reaction mixed to O.J. Simpson being granted parole - 6:00 pm
- Trump administration pulls health law help in 18 cities - 5:52 pm
- O.J. Simpson granted parole after nearly 9 years in prison - 3:39 pm
- Drowning of 3-year-old in Plains Twp. ruled accidental; child identified - 3:07 pm updated: 3:43 pm.
- McDonald’s adds adult-size Big Mac onesie in clothing-line items it delivers - 2:11 pm
- Police: Woman walked into a residence, fell asleep on recliner - 1:51 pm
- Armed robbery reported at Dunkin Donuts in West Pittston on Wednesday - 11:29 am updated: 1:03 pm.
- Prosecutors: Centre County man killed wife for saying she wanted divorce - 10:42 am
- Ex-Penn State officials on work-release part of jail terms - 9:41 am
- Rain, thunderstorms expected through the weekend - 7:37 am
- Pittston council approves engineering firm for streetscape work - 10:32 pm
- Researcher brings German coal experience to Wilkes presentation - 10:19 pm
- Treatment center for vacant Wilkes-Barre warehouse gets zoning approval - 10:13 pm
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital sued over man who hanged himself - 9:40 pm
- Doctors: Sen. John McCain has aggressive brain tumor - 8:32 pm updated: 8:53 pm.
- Baker, other senators oppose Dupont man for Game Commission seat - 6:58 pm updated: 7:00 pm.
- LEGISLATIVE BRIEFS - 6:27 pm
- Polish Connection opens on West Main Street in Plymouth - 5:45 pm
- DA warns of phone scam threatening ‘serious allegations,’ arrest - 1:39 pm updated: 8:38 pm.
- Coroner: Child’s drowning in Plains Twp. pool appears accidental - 1:24 pm updated: 3:42 pm.
- Testimony in Pittston bar shooting points to racial tension - 11:41 am updated: 9:24 pm.