Ex-Coughlin High School shop teacher heading to higher court on corruption of minors charges
WILKES-BARRE TWP. — A former Coughlin High School shop teacher and alleged lookout for convicted ex-Coughlin teacher Stephen F. Stahl is heading...
The Olde House Cafe in Dallas now offers dinner service two nights a week
John Glenn, first US astronaut to orbit Earth, longtime senator, dies at 95
Pittston officials planning to repair Columbus statue knocked over in crash
James Franklin earns support from NEPA’s Penn State lettermen
Thriving arts community supports Ink Master Ryan Ashley Malarkey
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- The Olde House Cafe in Dallas now offers dinner service two nights a week - 5:03 pm updated: 5:03 pm.
- John Glenn, first US astronaut to orbit Earth, longtime senator, dies at 95 - 3:51 pm
- Ex-Coughlin High School shop teacher heading to higher court on corruption of minors charges - 2:34 pm
- Police searching for boy who reportedly ran away from home Wednesday - 1:11 pm
- Carbon County resident describes finding body of victim at murder trial - 11:55 am
- Barletta decides to remain in Congress, passes on labor secretary post - 11:31 am updated: 2:30 pm.
- Pittston officials planning to repair Columbus statue knocked over in crash - 11:20 am updated: 2:47 pm.
- Shooting in Nanticoke early Thursday morning leaves one injured - 10:18 am
- Ohio lawmakers voting on abortion ban, expanded concealed-weapons bill - 9:54 am updated: 9:58 am.
- Western Pa. student suspended, security boosted over shooting threat - 9:47 am
- Police still searching for man accused of trying to strangle infant - 8:31 am updated: 1:40 pm.
- AAA: State, national average gas prices climbed by a penny overnight - 8:18 am
- Snow, chilly temperatures in the weekend forecast for the Wyoming Valley - 7:09 am
- Wilkes-Barre high school plan rejected - 2:05 am
- WVW School Board’s ‘reorganization’ looks familiar; Mazur, Usavage retain leadership posts - 12:46 am
- Area institutions bash latest ratings of teacher education programs - 12:01 am
- Michigan recount over; Pennsylvania sets hearing - 9:13 pm
- Thriving arts community supports Ink Master Ryan Ashley Malarkey - 5:55 pm
- Nanticoke man headed to trial on indecent assault charge - 5:51 pm
- Wilkes-Barre to offer free parking during holiday shopping season - 5:19 pm updated: 5:30 pm.
- CTC students vie in regional skills competition - 5:00 pm
- Trump chooses former WWE exec McMahon for small business - 4:47 pm updated: 5:10 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre, Scranton receive automatic external defibrillators - 2:01 pm updated: 2:55 pm.
- Forensic evidence piling up in Hazleton man’s homicide trial - 12:24 pm updated: 6:16 pm.
- Trump named Time magazine’s Person of the Year - 10:28 am updated: 10:29 am.
- ‘Merry Christmas:’ Police say Pa. woman tried to run over ex while he decorated - 10:22 am
- Police: Man acted disorderly in Popeye’s demanding free meal - 9:49 am
- Police: Man jumped onto vehicle to prevent it from being towed - 9:11 am
- AAA: Average gas prices are up a few cents from last week - 8:26 am
- Police: Man tried to strangle infant, attacked the mother when confronted - 6:20 am updated: 9:57 am.
- Slight chance of snow showers to linger as the week comes to a close - 6:10 am
- Luzerne County Council chips away at 2017 budget expenses - 12:57 am
- Plymouth man faces charges related to break-ins at area restaurant and high school - 12:28 am
- Ryan Malarkey, of Shavertown, wins Ink Master title, $100,000 in New York - 11:50 pm updated: 4:08 pm.
- Outlook on Wilkes-Barre finances bleak if nothing done, consultant tells city council - 10:24 pm updated: 11:38 pm.
- ‘Shop for a Cause’ raises funds to fight childhood hunger - 10:17 pm
- Police: Luzerne man robs vandalizes local veterinary clinic - 9:20 pm
- West Pittston approves first reading of budget - 9:13 pm
- Rain and sleet reported in the Wyoming Valley, snow expected over night - 9:05 pm
- Plains Township man charged after allegedly robbing juvenile at knifepoint - 9:00 pm
- Pennsylvania Turnpike announces temporary closures of Lehigh Valley tunnel - 8:51 pm
- Bears found dead in West Wyoming - 7:00 pm updated: 9:54 pm.
- Grammy nominations 2017: Chance the Rapper, Beyonce lead the way - 6:59 pm
- No tax increase in Swoyersville budget - 6:53 pm updated: 5:35 pm.
- Authorities: 7 special-needs teens regularly locked in closet by adoptive mother - 6:49 pm
- No tax hike for Hanover Township residents - 5:23 pm updated: 7:17 pm.