Kacey Musgraves takes Wilkes-Barre’s Kirby Center back to Christmas past
Old-Fashioned Holiday Marketplace comes to downtown Wilkes-Barre
Snapping magnets to crack the code at Wyoming Seminar
Andrea Bogusko Music Co. in Wilkes-Barre Twp. celebrates 40 years in business
How the vanishing-photo app has managed not to fade away
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Columbus statue won’t return to Pittston until the spring - 12:24 am updated: 12:25 am.
- Kacey Musgraves takes Wilkes-Barre’s Kirby Center back to Christmas past - 12:16 am updated: 12:16 am.
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, Dec. 9 - 12:14 am
- Wilkes-Barre Mayor Tony George offers help to keep new high school in city - 12:13 am
- Crews search for man who reportedly jumped from Black Diamond Bridge - 12:08 am
- Police: Burglars steal $1,500 worth of Japanese swords - 11:59 pm updated: 12:05 am.
- Wilkes-Barre council chairman: No need to investigate police union’s claims - 7:28 pm updated: 9:37 pm.
- Old-Fashioned Holiday Marketplace comes to downtown Wilkes-Barre - 7:21 pm
- Beyond the Byline: NEPA isn’t LA, but it certainly comes close - 6:33 pm
- Snapping magnets to crack the code at Wyoming Seminar - 6:21 pm
- State Department of Education: Dallas strike must still end on Tuesday - 6:20 pm updated: 8:05 pm.
- Andrea Bogusko Music Co. in Wilkes-Barre Twp. celebrates 40 years in business - 5:48 pm
- How the vanishing-photo app has managed not to fade away - 5:22 pm
- Police: Naked woman fought with officers in Luzerne - 1:16 pm updated: 2:21 pm.
- Victim’s estranged wife/suspect’s girlfriend takes witness stand in murder trial - 12:19 pm updated: 6:28 pm.
- Tallest land animal is now at risk of extinction, biologists say - 12:12 pm updated: 4:29 pm.
- ‘Secret Santa’ pays off meal accounts at Pennsylvania elementary school - 11:51 am
- McConnell to coal-state Dems: Accept 4-month deal for miners; Toomey MIA - 11:39 am updated: 5:27 pm.
- Gas prices on the rise this week - 9:20 am
- Chance of snow, cold today; hazardous outlook issued for Sunday into Monday - 9:08 am
- Avoca to hire third full-time police officer - 11:51 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, Dec. 8 - 11:01 pm
- Wilkes-Barre police union asks city council to investigate chief - 10:36 pm updated: 11:16 am.
- Plains Township passes $9.3 million budget; holds taxes to 1.77 mills - 10:29 pm
- Plans for Wilkes-Barre Area’s three high schools caught in limbo - 8:06 pm updated: 10:52 am.
- Significant cuts still needed to avoid Luzerne County tax hike and vehicle fee - 6:13 pm
- Williamsport man indicted for drug trafficking, firearms violations - 5:18 pm
- Jessie Con-ui’s attorneys want 547 ‘gruesome’ photos prohibited from trial - 5:17 pm updated: 7:42 pm.
- The Olde House Cafe in Dallas now offers dinner service two nights a week - 5:03 pm updated: 5:03 pm.
- John Glenn, first US astronaut to orbit Earth, longtime senator, dies at 95 - 3:51 pm
- Police searching for boy who reportedly ran away from home Wednesday - 1:11 pm
- Eleazar Yisrael trial: Carbon County resident testifies about finding body of victim - 11:55 am updated: 7:04 pm.
- Barletta decides to remain in Congress, passes on labor secretary post - 11:31 am updated: 8:53 pm.
- Pittston officials planning to repair Columbus statue knocked over in crash - 11:20 am updated: 7:23 pm.
- Nanticoke shooting victim identified, reportedly in stable condition - 10:18 am updated: 11:57 pm.
- Ohio lawmakers voting on abortion ban, expanded concealed-weapons bill - 9:54 am updated: 9:58 am.
- Western Pa. student suspended, security boosted over shooting threat - 9:47 am
- Police still searching for man accused of trying to strangle infant - 8:31 am updated: 1:40 pm.
- AAA: State, national average gas prices climbed by a penny overnight - 8:18 am updated: 9:26 am.
- Snow, chilly temperatures in the weekend forecast for the Wyoming Valley - 7:09 am
- Wilkes-Barre high school plan rejected - 2:05 am
- WVW School Board’s ‘reorganization’ looks familiar; Mazur, Usavage retain leadership posts - 12:46 am
- Area institutions bash latest ratings of teacher education programs - 12:01 am
- Michigan recount over; Pennsylvania sets hearing - 9:13 pm
- Thriving arts community supports Ink Master Ryan Ashley Malarkey - 5:55 pm
- Nanticoke man headed to trial on indecent assault charge - 5:51 pm