Police capture Hazleton shooting suspect, 2 others in Ashley
ASHLEY — Police took three suspects believed to be involved in a shooting on Thursday into custody Friday.The suspects, three Hispanic men, were...
Baseball legend Lou Piniella speaks at Boy Scouts dinner
Coughlin’s Madisyn Hawkins wins pole vault event at Penn Relays
Touch new stamp and presto, total solar eclipse becomes moon
Physician who was dragged off flight settles with United
The Times Leader Sports Report is on the clock
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Berwick students feed flytraps and test law of physics at Wilkes event - 6:56 pm
- Wilkes gets $1.65 million bequest to fund experiences outside the classroom - 6:30 pm
- Man who allegedly fired shots in Wilkes-Barre arrested in New Jersey - 4:14 pm updated: 4:24 pm.
- Police capture Hazleton shooting suspect, 2 others in Ashley - 2:40 pm updated: 4:56 pm.
- Luzerne County supporters featured in CNN story about Trump’s first 100 days - 2:26 pm updated: 2:29 pm.
- Hazleton police searching for shooting suspects - 1:38 pm updated: 2:08 pm.
- DA drops charges against Beato, wants him ‘held accountable’ in federal court - 11:46 am
- 12 indicted on drug trafficking charges - 11:43 am
- Ace Hardware closing facility in Jenkins Township - 11:40 am
- Lighter Side: Girl, 12, asks stepdad to adopt her with song at talent show - 10:30 am
- Trump to address NRA convention, raise money for key Congress race - 9:55 am
- Showers, thunderstorms possible throughout the weekend - 7:39 am
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, April 27 - 11:03 pm
- Greater Nanticoke Area youngsters breaks ground for early childhood center - 10:11 pm
- Baseball legend Lou Piniella speaks at Boy Scouts dinner - 10:01 pm updated: 10:10 pm.
- Labor board denies Dallas School Board request to dock teachers’ pay - 8:37 pm updated: 8:47 pm.
- Twenty-nine properties sold in Luzerne County back-tax auction - 7:45 pm
- Children get glimpse of courthouse life on Bring Your Kids to Work Day - 6:22 pm
- Luzerne County residents react to Eric Frein being sentenced to death - 5:21 pm updated: 6:10 pm.
- Casey’s bill would set standards for reporting of suspected child abuse - 5:08 pm updated: 6:19 pm.
- Touch new stamp and presto, total solar eclipse becomes moon - 5:00 pm
- Williams’ grant program provides $43,600 to 8 Luzerne County organizations - 4:02 pm updated: 6:24 pm.
- Physician who was dragged off flight settles with United - 3:46 pm updated: 3:58 pm.
- Man killed in crash on I-80 in Sugarloaf Township - 3:10 pm updated: 6:52 pm.
- Two prospective jurors added to pool in Con-ui capital case - 1:34 pm
- Geisinger offers land donation for W-B Area high school - 1:33 pm updated: 8:09 pm.
- ‘No remorse’ shown by Hazleton man who raped 15-year-old - 1:00 pm updated: 6:28 pm.
- Department of Health provides update on medical marijuana program - 10:50 am updated: 11:05 am.
- Prosecutor: When West Hazleton mom who assaulted kids loses temper, ‘her fists fly’ - 9:36 am updated: 2:29 pm.
- Showers, thunderstorms possible throughout the weekend - 7:44 am
- Wilkes-Barre police searching for suspects following shots fired, high-speed pursuit - 7:18 am updated: 10:26 pm.
- Jury gives death penalty to Frein - 10:34 pm updated: 9:46 pm.
- Brides get a taste of their wedding day at Ultimate Girls’ Soiree - 9:23 pm updated: 3:50 pm.
- West Pittston mayor awards Wyoming Area students - 9:02 pm
- LCTA receives two statewide awards - 7:15 pm
- Man accused of abusing children refiles complaint against caseworker - 7:11 pm updated: 9:48 pm.
- Local burden to reduce Susquehanna River pollutants critiqued by Luzerne County officials - 7:03 pm
- $80 million project will unify Moses Taylor, Regional hospitals in Scranton - 6:57 pm
- Wolf touts Pittston plant’s partnership with Luzerne County Community College - 6:47 pm
- Hazleton real estate fraud suspect Ignacio Beato hit with federal charge - 4:55 pm updated: 9:48 pm.
- Barletta blasts judge’s ruling blocking Trump’s order on sanctuary cities - 2:28 pm
- Kingston woman indicted on drug charges by federal grand jury - 2:21 pm updated: 5:56 pm.
- Pool of potential jurors grows in Con-ui capital case - 2:13 pm updated: 2:54 pm.
- Assault charges against Tyler Duda dismissed - 1:21 pm updated: 1:30 pm.
- State lawmakers eye more changes to high school graduation exams - 1:03 pm
- A first: Three women at King’s heading to Notre Dame engineering program - 12:37 pm updated: 4:23 pm.