Tracy Morgan set to perform at Mohegan Sun Pocono
Her poisoning conviction vacated, Helen Galli seeks release from prison
Live: Penn State, Big Ten media day updates
2 killed, at least 17 wounded in Florida nightclub shooting
Bike ride honors DUI/hit-run victim, funds YMCA, drug-and-alcohol program
- DNC 2016: What they’re saying - 4:11 pm updated: 4:19 pm.
- Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Luzerne County - 3:17 pm
- Luzerne County girl, 13, alleged victim of sexual exploitation; suspect indicted - 3:14 pm
- Historical marker ceremony will commemorate life of John S. Fine, former PA governor - 3:14 pm
- DNC 2016: Trumka: Jobs, fair wages ‘key for prosperity’ - 2:57 pm
- DNC 2016: Sen. Casey: National, economic security critical in race for the White House - 2:52 pm
- Police respond to incident of harassment - 2:47 pm
- Police investigate alleged theft at storage facility - 2:44 pm
- DNC 2016: Delegates from South Carolina, Louisiana and Pennsylvania talk issues - 2:23 pm
- Wilkes-Barre man charged with assault Sunday night - 1:54 pm
- Police: City woman arrested after assaulting another with a vase - 1:53 pm
- Luzerne man cited for public drunkenness - 1:52 pm
- Police: $4.5K worth of equipment stolen from construction site - 1:50 pm updated: 2:27 pm.
- Woman reports purse stolen from car in Wegman’s parking lot - 1:48 pm updated: 1:51 pm.
- Her poisoning conviction vacated, Helen Galli seeks release from prison - 1:36 pm
- DNC 2016: By the Numbers from the Democratic National Convention - 1:14 pm updated: 1:29 pm.
- Senatorial candidate Katie McGinty to address the DNC on Thursday - 1:07 pm
- DNC 2016: Sen. Bob Casey gets interesting introduction at delegation breakfast - 1:07 pm updated: 1:29 pm.
- Hillary Clinton will be in Scranton Aug. 15 - 10:56 am updated: 11:30 am.
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections, July 12-14: Where were gas-powered garden tools stored in food prep area? - 10:13 am
- Showers, thunderstorms possible in the Wyoming Valley through tonight - 7:24 am
- Minor, heavy traffic congestion reported in the Wyoming Valley this morning - 7:11 am
- River Street Jazz Cafe event to benefit young man stricken with cancer - 3:39 am
- Bike ride honors DUI/hit-run victim, funds YMCA, drug-and-alcohol program - 10:26 pm
- Local police officials: Engaging community important for public trust - 9:33 pm
- Police: Two arrested following domestic dispute at Sherman Hills - 8:08 pm updated: 8:11 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, July 24 - 7:47 pm
- Police K-9 unit fundraiser a popular event Sunday in Wilkes-Barre - 7:01 pm
- Beyond the Byline: A van, a dog and a cellphone game were my newest challenges - 6:22 pm
- Police: Suspect apprehended after attempting to elude police - 6:18 pm
- Area residents meet and ride formerly wild mustang in Harding - 5:29 pm
- On eve of convention, Democratic chair announces resignation - 4:22 pm updated: 4:25 pm.
- Police: Fight breaks out at McDonald’s, juvenile charged - 1:04 pm updated: 12:43 pm.
- Trump: France, others hit by terror may face more screening - 10:33 am
- As Democratic convention nears, excessive heat settles in - 10:18 am updated: 4:24 pm.
- Authorities: Munich shooter planned attack for a year - 9:45 am
- Wyoming Valley residents can expect clear roadways on their Sunday travels - 6:36 am updated: 6:40 am.
- High temperatures in the Wyoming Valley – keep cool and hydrated! - 6:17 am updated: 6:22 am.
- Lottery Summary for the Week of July 17 - 8:19 pm
- ‘Be Kind Wilkes-Barre’ event held - 7:44 pm
- Classic cars highlight of Summerfest at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church - 7:08 pm
- Pa. man cherishes 1952 Paterno recruiting letter - 6:39 pm
- 50th anniversary of Vietnam marked with ceremony at WB VA Medical Center - 6:32 pm
- American Red Cross assists at Exeter brush fire - 6:31 pm
- Police: Burglar observed by cell phone, charged with theft - 5:34 pm updated: 5:37 pm.
- Kristopher Moules remembered as an ‘awesome person’ - 5:29 pm updated: 11:55 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre reaches near-record high temperature - 5:25 pm
- Rotary Club of Mountain Top’s train excursion a huge hit - 5:22 pm updated: 9:37 pm.
- Police requesting assistance in locating missing person - 5:03 pm
- Clinton gets her turn - 4:42 pm