WB self-defense class raises money for Domestic Violence Service Center
Penn State spring practice breakdown: A position-by-position look
Luzerne County tab exceeds $500,000 for suit involving $70 receipt
Governor offers to let school districts count hours, not days after Stella
Barletta, Trump reach compromise on health care bill
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- UPDATED Report: At least 4 dead in car rampage and knife attack in London - 11:45 am updated: 2:35 pm.
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ contestant thinks the play is called ‘A Streetcar Naked Desire’ - 4:08 am
- Facebook rape stirs questions about witnessing crimes online - 2:30 am
- Pornography airs afterreligious station sabotaged - 1:00 am
- Lottery Numbers for Wednesday, March 22 - 11:02 pm updated: 11:02 pm.
- WB self-defense class raises money for Domestic Violence Service Center - 10:50 pm
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton/Hazleton area ranks 46th fattest nationwide in new report - 7:50 pm
- Jury finds mother guilty of assaulting, critically injuring infant daughter - 7:48 pm
- Barefoot man caught fleeing from scene of shots fired at car in Wilkes-Barre - 7:39 pm updated: 10:18 pm.
- Luzerne County tab exceeds $500,000 for suit involving $70 receipt - 7:16 pm
- Governor offers to let school districts count hours, not days after Stella - 7:11 pm
- Man charged in alleged stabbing outside Hazleton bar - 6:56 pm updated: 8:22 pm.
- Harveys Lake Road Department receives kudos from council for snow plowing - 6:32 pm updated: 6:58 pm.
- Federal judge dismisses Foster suit against Crestwood - 6:15 pm
- Viral video imagines Elmo getting fired over PBS budget cuts - 5:34 pm
- Economist says slow, steady growth should continue at chamber event in Plains Twp. - 5:04 pm
- Sarah J. Dymond playground equipment an issue for Wyoming Area - 4:56 pm
- Police: Ukrainian man assaulted, robbed man inside vehicle - 4:50 pm
- Barletta, Trump reach compromise on health care bill - 2:40 pm updated: 6:59 pm.
- Man accused in Fairmount Twp. shooting headed to county court - 1:34 pm updated: 8:03 pm.
- Judge: Seized notebook doesn’t prejudice accused tax cheat’s case - 1:15 pm
- GOP leaders increase pressure on colleagues as health bill vote nears - 12:08 pm
- Report: At least 4 dead in car rampage and knife attack in London - 11:45 am updated: 2:35 pm.
- Chuck Barris, creator of ‘The Gong Show’ and ‘The Dating Game,’ dies at 87 - 9:23 am updated: 9:58 am.
- AP: Ex-Trump campaign chair Manafort was hired to work for Russian interests - 9:21 am updated: 9:41 am.
- Colder temperatures expected into latter part of the week - 7:25 am
- Police: Mom let 2-year-old handle gun before fatal shooting - 5:30 am
- Pittston Area adds makeup days, moves graduation date - 10:44 pm updated: 11:18 pm.
- Duryea Borough Council members, residents pleased with storm response - 10:18 pm
- Luzerne County Council majority votes to take legal action against former controller Griffith - 9:58 pm
- Wilkes-Barre Fire Chief Delaney feared calls would go unanswered due to storm conditions - 9:10 pm updated: 10:11 pm.
- Air Show coming back to the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport - 8:34 pm updated: 10:10 pm.
- Haas seeking another Luzerne County Council term - 7:01 pm updated: 8:39 pm.
- Dallas teachers set date for second strike, but is it legal? - 6:58 pm updated: 9:29 am.
- Police: Man beats mother, kills family dog with baseball bat - 6:53 pm
- Mullery’s antlerless hunting license bill approved by House committee - 6:47 pm updated: 8:42 pm.
- King’s Physician Assistant program gets accreditation stamp of approval - 6:40 pm updated: 8:42 pm.
- Authority tables decision to sell rail lines - 6:38 pm updated: 8:44 pm.
- Barletta won’t support American Health Care Act in current form - 6:29 pm updated: 10:08 pm.
- DEP OK with garbage dumped at Wilkes-Barre DPW yard - 6:12 pm
- Charleston church shooter’s friend gets over 2 years for hindering FBI - 5:28 pm
- Wilkes-Barre Twp. RadioShack to close after company files for bankruptcy - 4:50 pm
- Bucks County boy, 5, dies after being accidentally strangled by family dog - 3:06 pm updated: 3:34 pm.
- City police searching for juvenile male reported missing Monday - 12:48 pm
- Times Leader E-edition still available - 12:42 pm
- Trump warns GOP of the political costs of rejecting health bill - 11:46 am
- Pilarz returning to head University of Scranton - 11:25 am updated: 5:55 pm.