‘A Blanket from Al’ project announced by Boscov’s
Minor flooding possible as Susquehanna River rises over the weekend
Man accused of abusing children files complaint against Luzerne County C&Y caseworker
Luzerne County District Attorney highlights progress getting dealers and drugs off the streets
Health report: Only five counties statewide are less healthy than Luzerne County
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Court leaves property owners on hook for Plains Township cemetery - 7:05 pm
- Gaming grants to cover road work, property acquisitions, police purchases - 6:46 pm
- Municipalities received more than $3 million in LSA grants - 5:52 pm
- ‘A Blanket from Al’ project announced by Boscov’s - 5:12 pm updated: 6:44 pm.
- 2 former aides of NJ Gov. Christie get prison for bridge revenge plot - 3:33 pm
- Minor flooding possible as Susquehanna River rises over the weekend - 1:13 pm updated: 6:47 pm.
- Missing Indonesia man found swallowed by python, reports say - 12:48 pm updated: 2:07 pm.
- Judge sentences ‘despicable’ Pa. doctor to prison for secretly filming women - 10:58 am
- Man accused of abusing children files complaint against Luzerne County C&Y caseworker - 10:26 am updated: 6:44 pm.
- Pa. Veterans Dept. seeks photos of Vietnam War victims for D.C. virtual wall - 10:12 am
- Rain expected in the Wyoming Valley as weekend approaches - 7:27 am
- Suburban Philly handyman accused of serial child rape hit with new charges - 4:00 am updated: 9:55 am.
- Wyoming Area School Board approves new contract for teachers through 2019 - 10:52 pm updated: 11:36 pm.
- Luzerne County District Attorney highlights progress getting dealers and drugs off the streets - 10:31 pm
- Wilkes University launches first research symposium - 9:11 pm
- Wilkes announces new deal with Penn State for those seeking law degree - 8:14 pm
- Health report: Only five counties statewide are less healthy than Luzerne County - 7:02 pm updated: 8:33 pm.
- Luzerne County EMA sets Thursday deadline for submitting snow cleanup costs - 6:36 pm updated: 6:42 pm.
- AG Shapiro warns of IRS tax scams - 6:36 pm updated: 8:31 pm.
- City officials say consultant to recommend ‘drastic’ options to improve Wilkes-Barre’s finances - 6:17 pm updated: 8:35 pm.
- Hazleton man pleads guilty to shooting man in back - 5:44 pm
- New ‘Stick With Us’ food festival coming to Plymouth in May - 5:37 pm updated: 7:13 pm.
- Jury selection finished in Frein trial - 3:20 pm updated: 4:57 pm.
- Game Commission approves the use of semi-auto rifles, but not for deer, bear and turkey hunting - 3:17 pm
- A look at how Trump’s moves on coal will affect the industry - 1:46 pm
- Man accused of threatening C&Y caseworkers heading to county court - 9:52 am updated: 11:31 am.
- 250 attend Best of the Times Leader Readers’ Choice Awards - 8:42 am updated: 10:52 am.
- Warmer temperatures, rain predicted as the week rolls along - 7:35 am
- Trump takes aim at Obama’s efforts to curb global warming - 5:30 am
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital emergency room put on lockdown Monday - 10:43 pm updated: 10:53 am.
- Renowned educator visits Wilkes to talk gender issues, violence - 10:35 pm updated: 10:55 am.
- Lottery Numbers for Monday, March 27 - 9:20 pm
- Two face drug charges after getting stuck in snow during driving ban - 9:01 pm
- Dallas School Board files unfair labor practice complaint against union - 8:12 pm
- Luzerne County Court imposes new policy on electronic devices - 7:29 pm
- Luzerne County Council to discuss “anti-pay-to-play” ordinance - 6:42 pm
- Toomey’s bill brings recognition to Vietnam veterans - 6:27 pm updated: 8:39 pm.
- Caregiver accused of sexually assaulting mentally challenged patient headed to trial - 6:11 pm updated: 10:36 pm.
- Marshals arrest 2 area men wanted on robbery, sexual misconduct charges - 6:05 pm updated: 10:43 pm.
- PGC board weighs numbers before Tuesday vote on semi-auto rifles for hunting - 5:49 pm updated: 7:33 pm.
- Warm temps ahead, but Susquehanna’s crest expected to be below flood stage - 4:58 pm updated: 6:08 pm.
- State officials: Human Services’ myCOMPASS PA cellphone app a success - 2:59 pm
- Public invited to Luzerne County government events - 2:04 pm
- Police: Investigation led to arrest of man wanted in Ohio - 12:42 pm
- Intel chair Nunes met ‘incidental surveillance’ source on White House grounds - 12:38 pm
- Three charged after alleged altercation at Wilkes-Barre nightclub - 11:49 am updated: 12:17 pm.