County lists properties eligible for September back-tax auction
WB Memorial Stadium to be closed for start of high school football season
Van plows into crowd in Barcelona; Police view it as terror
Luzerne County Councilman Rick Williams won’t run again
Duryea man sentenced for having child porn, filming co-workers in bathroom
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- County lists properties eligible for September back-tax auction - 8:20 pm
- SWB RailRiders, National Championship Game community ambassadors meet to discuss title game - 6:55 pm updated: 8:09 pm.
- WB Memorial Stadium to be closed for start of high school football season - 6:37 pm
- Woman struck by car in Wilkes-Barre hospitalized in critical condition - 3:58 pm
- Alleged bed bug infestation prompts lawsuit by tenants of Wilkes-Barre apartments - 2:17 pm updated: 3:40 pm.
- Hanover Township man pleads guilty to breaking 3-year-old boy’s leg - 1:19 pm updated: 4:00 pm.
- Van plows into crowd in Barcelona; Police view it as terror - 12:43 pm
- Powerball at $510M; Luzerne County store sells $150,000 winner - 10:59 am
- Two charged in road rage incident in Wilkes-Barre - 8:37 am
- Plenty of sunshine Thursday before rain arrives - 8:24 am
- Teacher contract is hot topic at Pittston Area board meeting - 10:42 pm
- I’m Big Now and Back Mountain Academy set to open for 2017-18 school year - 10:25 pm
- Luzerne County Councilman Rick Williams won’t run again - 10:12 pm
- Duryea man sentenced for having child porn, filming co-workers in bathroom - 9:40 pm
- Pot of money left from Luzerne County tax-break program - 9:02 pm
- Medical marijuana dispensary gets Wilkes-Barre zoning approval - 8:47 pm updated: 9:10 am.
- Woman struck crossing River Street in Wilkes-Barre - 7:41 pm
- Pittston Tomato Festival set to kick off four-day event Thursday - 7:03 pm
- Here’s hoping Elvis Presley isn’t lonely tonight and has found eternal rest - 10:07 am
- Sun and warm temperatures expected Wednesday - 8:08 am
- Charges could be dismissed for ex-nurse accused of being drunk at surgery - 7:00 am
- Hazleton council rejects mayor’s transfer plan to make payroll - 12:04 am updated: 5:23 pm.
- Luzerne County releases newly compiled list of real estate holdings - 10:52 pm
- Backpacks and bear health at Geisinger South WB wellness fair - 10:37 pm
- Sirens around nuclear power plant to be tested Thursday - 9:55 pm updated: 10:22 pm.
- W-B Area gets first approval from state on new high school site - 8:44 pm
- Luzerne County releases mid-year financial report - 8:39 pm
- Trucksville firefighter charged with sexual assault of girl, 13 - 8:34 pm
- Sugar Notch councilman charged with harassment in dispute with chief - 7:01 pm
- Wilkes-Barre apartment building burns; owner says fire set intentionally - 5:29 pm updated: 9:23 pm.
- Man struck by train in Edwardsville, seriously injured - 3:01 pm updated: 7:22 pm.
- Judge won’t recommend Glodzik for halfway house program - 2:01 pm updated: 10:43 pm.
- State to provide potassium iodide for residents near nuclear plants - 1:08 pm updated: 9:03 pm.
- Christopher Columbus statue back in place for Pittston Tomato Festival - 12:55 pm updated: 6:35 pm.
- Lehigh Tunnel closures scheduled for today and Wednesday - 9:52 am
- Forecast calls for clouds, chance of storms in Wyoming Valley - 8:12 am
- Mom sues Children and Youth over alleged sexual abuse of daughters - 11:00 pm updated: 11:58 pm.
- Some progress in contract talks in Dallas School District as strike looms - 10:59 pm updated: 11:19 pm.
- Senator Casey gets tour of WBS Airport - 10:42 pm
- WVC athletes condition for long seasons in first practices for fall sports - 10:28 pm updated: 12:04 am.
- Dorrance Twp. supervisors give preliminary OK to residential housing plan - 10:08 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Monday, Aug. 14 - 9:38 pm
- Hazleton-area Hershey plant receives $1.54M assessment reduction - 9:38 pm
- More than 200 attend conference to learn about issues facing seniors - 9:08 pm updated: 9:16 pm.
- Easement ends dispute over fence in WB alley - 8:50 pm
- Swift justice: Jury takes Taylor’s side in singer’s groping lawsuit - 7:48 pm