Donald Trump’s first 100 days: ‘It’s a different kind of presidency’
Weather a slight deterrent to cherry blossom fun
Lackawanna restaurant inspections April 13-19: expired ServeSafe and mold-like substances
Sunshine, rain expected in the Wyoming Valley this week
Luzerne County hometowns: In Exeter and West Pittston, a rebirth by the river
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Donald Trump’s first 100 days: ‘It’s a different kind of presidency’ - 5:31 pm updated: 5:53 pm.
- Thousands attend Bloomsburg block party; car overturned - 5:30 pm
- Man killed and three injured in car crash in Montour County - 4:23 pm updated: 4:31 pm.
- Weather a slight deterrent to cherry blossom fun - 12:30 pm updated: 12:30 pm.
- Lackawanna restaurant inspections April 13-19: expired ServeSafe and mold-like substances - 11:00 am updated: 11:00 am.
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in “Happy Days,” dies at 56 - 10:06 am
- Sunshine, rain expected in the Wyoming Valley this week - 9:44 am
- Luzerne County hometowns: In Exeter and West Pittston, a rebirth by the river - 9:24 am updated: 10:37 am.
- Calling all Blackout Bingo players … - 8:26 am
- Artists submit abundance of works for Fine Arts Fiesta - 4:00 am updated: 8:31 am.
- Kirby Fest held to benefit Young People’s Theater Series at Kirby Center - 1:56 am
- Crews battling structure fire in Ashley - 1:45 am updated: 12:20 pm.
- Record Store Day celebrated Saturday at some local shops - 9:21 pm updated: 9:57 pm.
- Lottery summary from the week of April 16, 2017 - 8:57 pm
- Scores rally, march in Wilkes-Barre in support of environment, science - 8:45 pm
- Volunteers spruce up Forty Fort Meeting House and Cemetery for Earth Day - 8:25 pm
- Luzerne County Tax Claim and Unsold Tax Sales to be held April 27 - 3:35 pm updated: 9:17 pm.
- Man tased by police Friday has history of drug arrests - 2:56 pm updated: 2:56 pm.
- Consumer Watchdog: Be wary of scams while planning summer getaways - 1:00 pm updated: 1:00 pm.
- Luzerne restaurant inspections April 10-17: rust, dust, 25 flies in one restaurant - 12:00 pm updated: 12:00 pm.
- Shapiro: Organized crime ring fraudulently obtained PA license plates - 11:50 am
- A fallen prison guard. A violent inmate. What to know as the Con-ui case goes to trial - 10:00 am updated: 10:11 pm.
- Sunshine, clouds and a chance of rain in the forecast for the Wyoming Valley - 9:53 am
- Beyond the Byline: Lessons learned from Coach Mergo - 8:52 am
- Wyoming Valley Levee fee increasing this year; public meeting scheduled - 11:19 pm
- Tattoo lovers gather in Scranton for convention - 11:04 pm
- Lottery numbers for Friday, April 21, 2017 - 11:01 pm
- Relay for Life brings together cancer surivors, caregivers at Misericordia - 9:35 pm updated: 10:24 pm.
- Trooper’s mother says she doesn’t hate killer, but wants justice - 7:54 pm updated: 7:57 pm.
- Judge allows testimony of impact of execution on family and friends of Con-ui - 7:40 pm
- Volunteers plant trees in Pinchot State Forest to celebrate Earth Day - 6:46 pm
- Cops: Man resisted, stunned by Tasers outside WB hotel - 6:32 pm
- Wolf strips Stack of security after complaints of mistreating troopers - 6:25 pm
- Local United Way President/CEO Bill Jones recalls encounter with Dan Rooney - 6:20 pm updated: 6:32 pm.
- State trooper reaches plea deal in indecent assault case - 6:04 pm
- Wolf urges seniors to protect themselves against financial fraud - 2:19 pm
- Toomey moving NEPA office to Wilkes-Barre - 2:03 pm
- Nanticoke police searching for suspect in theft from high school - 12:32 pm
- Cash 5 ticket worth $600,000 sold in Luzerne County - 11:09 am updated: 6:50 pm.
- Two arrested for burning down Madison County bridge made famous in book, film - 11:04 am
- Date change for work on courthouse grounds - 10:54 am updated: 11:12 am.
- Philly Police: Youth soccer coach paid player, 15, for sex, now she’s pregnant - 9:54 am
- PA unemployment rate declines to 4.8 percent in March - 9:04 am
- York County: Case in fatal shooting of Kmart shoplifter settled for $285K - 3:30 am updated: 3:30 am.
- Gunfire sensors credited with swift arrest in deadly Fresno rampage - 1:30 am
- Man tries to jump from Market Street Bridge, saved by friend - 12:02 am updated: 9:48 am.