Luzerne County Council rethinks residency requirement for managers
Second annual Dinners for Kids Benefit helps feed local children
Downtown WB fundraiser benefits Luzerne County Child Advocacy Center
Bowl for a Cause a fun way to help fight cancer Sunday in Wilkes-Barre
Fundraiser at Dupont Hose Co. helps SPCA aid more animals
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- UPDATED Hazleton drug dealer admits to killing childhood friend, gets 20 to 40 years - 10:11 am updated: 5:21 pm.
- Luzerne County Council to discuss “anti-pay-to-play” ordinance - 6:42 pm
- Toomey’s bill brings recognition to Vietnam veterans - 6:27 pm
- Caregiver accused of sexually assaulting mentally challenged patient headed to trial - 6:11 pm
- Marshals arrest 2 area men wanted on robbery, sexual misconduct charges - 6:05 pm
- PGC board weighs numbers before Tuesday vote on semi-auto rifles for hunting - 5:49 pm updated: 5:54 pm.
- Warm temps ahead, but Susquehanna’s crest expected to be below flood stage - 4:58 pm updated: 6:08 pm.
- State officials: Human Services’ myCOMPASS PA cellphone app a success - 2:59 pm
- Public invited to Luzerne County government events - 2:04 pm
- Police: Investigation led to arrest of man wanted in Ohio - 12:42 pm
- Intel chair Nunes met ‘incidental surveillance’ source on White House grounds - 12:38 pm
- Three charged after alleged altercation at Wilkes-Barre nightclub - 11:49 am updated: 12:17 pm.
- Hazleton drug dealer admits to killing childhood friend, gets 20 to 40 years - 10:11 am updated: 5:21 pm.
- Police: Handgun, drugs found in vehicle during traffic stop - 8:49 am
- Rain, warmer temperatures could cause flooding as snowpack melts - 7:25 am
- ‘A True Blessing:’ It took 55 years for Pa. woman to unite with her sister - 1:00 am updated: 11:17 am.
- Luzerne County Council rethinks residency requirement for managers - 11:32 pm
- Second annual Dinners for Kids Benefit helps feed local children - 10:21 pm updated: 10:25 pm.
- Downtown WB fundraiser benefits Luzerne County Child Advocacy Center - 9:50 pm
- Bowl for a Cause a fun way to help fight cancer Sunday in Wilkes-Barre - 9:31 pm
- Fundraiser at Dupont Hose Co. helps SPCA aid more animals - 9:09 pm updated: 11:09 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 7:55 pm
- Man charged in Allentown nightclub parking lot shooting that killed 1 - 6:57 pm
- Talker: Idaho woman says she crashed because she saw a sasquatch - 5:54 pm updated: 10:30 am.
- Lackawanna County restaurant inspections March 9 – 20: buildup of lime, grease and debris - 1:00 pm updated: 1:00 pm.
- Officially a problem: High school referees aging; replacements hard to find - 10:30 am updated: 10:54 am.
- Warmer temperatures, rain could cause flooding in the Wyoming Valley - 9:15 am
- History Day competition highlights historical figures who took stands - 10:12 pm
- Easter Bunny replaces ‘White Rabbit’ at Mad Hatter Tea Party event - 9:55 pm
- Program gives visually impaired students insight on resumé writing - 9:30 pm updated: 9:40 pm.
- Pa. woman charged with selling food stamps for heroin - 9:01 pm
- Egg hunt offers fun, family time at Lehman-Idetown United Methodist Church - 9:00 pm
- Officials: 1 dead, 1 critical in shootings near Indiana University of Pa. - 8:53 pm
- Lottery Summary for the week of March 19, 2017 - 7:23 pm
- Bowling event major aid to Big Brothers, Big Sisters of the Bridge - 6:46 pm
- Talker: Harrison Ford says he was distracted when he flew over plane - 6:08 pm
- Capitol Roundup: Impact of Meals on Wheels in Pennsylvania highlighted - 5:36 pm updated: 6:02 pm.
- US military acknowledges strike in Mosul; more than 100 allegedly killed - 4:12 pm
- Consumer Watchdog: Protect your social media accounts from cyber hackers - 1:00 pm updated: 1:00 pm.
- Beyond the Byline: Remembering the days of our lives - 12:39 pm
- New Spike TV special to feature Shavertown Ink Master Ryan Ashley Malarkey - 12:18 pm updated: 12:22 pm.
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections March 9 – 17: flies, residue, 100+ rodent droppings - 12:00 pm
- Warmer temperatures and rain expected in the Wyoming Valley; NWS warns of flooding - 9:02 am updated: 10:08 am.
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:14 pm
- Northwest Area School Board member Randy Tomasacci running for district judge - 11:02 pm
- Northwest sets public meeting on possible curriculum change - 9:50 pm updated: 9:52 pm.
- Lawmaker delivers pizzas to students who met his reading challenge - 8:23 pm