Thousands flock to Pittston for annual Tomato Festival parade
As usual, Pittston tomato fight is a fun, messy time
Monday’s solar eclipse to send temperatures tumbling
Dad, daughter among King’s College summer graduates
Area cyclists turn out to honor Around Town Bicycles owner Tom Jones
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Thousands flock to Pittston for annual Tomato Festival parade - 10:06 pm
- As usual, Pittston tomato fight is a fun, messy time - 9:28 pm
- Monday’s solar eclipse to send temperatures tumbling - 8:27 pm
- Dad, daughter among King’s College summer graduates - 8:01 pm
- Let’s hope it’s not the last for Plymouth High Class of ‘52 - 7:18 pm
- Two troopers shot in western Pennsylvania - 6:36 pm
- Area cyclists turn out to honor Around Town Bicycles owner Tom Jones - 6:01 pm updated: 8:39 pm.
- AG announces $6.7M in debt relief for students at for-profit colleges - 5:39 pm
- ‘Free speech rally’ in Boston cut short after massive counterprotest - 4:52 pm
- A look at Pennsylvania’s new student immunization rules - 4:39 pm
- Weekend Focus: Locals choose to live and work in the same building - 9:18 am
- 1 police officer killed, 3 injured in 2 shootings in Florida - 8:29 am
- Bear Creek school cancels first day due to faulty eclipse glasses - 11:17 pm updated: 11:28 pm.
- Toohil considering run for Congress if Barletta seeks Casey seat - 10:25 pm
- Attorney General warns of scam involving solar eclipse glasses - 10:14 pm
- Two local schools to host private eclipse-viewing events - 9:50 pm
- Ex-Pittston man convicted of drug trafficking conspiracy - 9:23 pm
- Wilkes-Barre lawyer disbarred - 9:18 pm
- Lake Street closure in Dallas to last several months to a year - 9:00 pm
- Francis DiLorenzo, former auxiliary bishop of Diocese of Scranton, dies at 75 - 8:40 pm
- Wilkes-Barre paving project to begin Monday - 5:56 pm
- Guard Insurance still considering former Hotel Sterling site - 5:45 pm
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Luzerne County, surrounding areas - 4:36 pm updated: 4:38 pm.
- AP sources: Strategist Steve Bannon leaving White House - 1:12 pm updated: 9:58 pm.
- Hazleton police seek assistance in locating burglary suspect - 10:20 am
- Police: 2 brothers stabbed, another hit with baseball bat in brawl - 8:44 am updated: 10:12 am.
- Experts calling for strong storms with heavy rain, potential for flooding - 8:23 am
- Andy Warhol exhibit to headline as Sordoni Art Gallery re-opens at Wilkes - 11:16 pm updated: 11:19 pm.
- Pittston Tomato Festival begins 34th year of food, fun - 11:06 pm
- Larksville mayor reverses stance on DUI patrols - 10:07 pm updated: 12:04 am.
- Judge rules in debate involving Powell’s net worth - 9:47 pm updated: 9:50 pm.
- Lottery numbers for Thursday, Aug. 17, 2017 - 9:40 pm updated: 9:41 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre to soon collect nearly $1M reimbursement from PennDOT - 9:09 pm
- Crestwood auditorium project delayed - 8:50 pm
- County lists properties eligible for September back-tax auction - 8:20 pm
- SWB RailRiders, National Championship Game community ambassadors meet to discuss title game - 6:55 pm updated: 8:09 pm.
- WB Memorial Stadium to be closed for start of high school football season - 6:37 pm updated: 10:42 pm.
- Woman struck by car in Wilkes-Barre hospitalized in critical condition - 3:58 pm
- Alleged bed bug infestation prompts lawsuit by Wilkes-Barre tenants - 2:17 pm updated: 9:56 pm.
- Hanover Township man pleads guilty to breaking 3-year-old boy’s leg - 1:19 pm updated: 9:32 pm.
- Van plows into crowd in Barcelona; Police view it as terror - 12:43 pm
- Powerball at $510M; Luzerne County store sells $150,000 winner - 10:59 am updated: 10:27 pm.
- Two charged in road rage incident in Wilkes-Barre - 8:37 am
- Plenty of sunshine Thursday before rain arrives - 8:24 am
- Teacher contract is hot topic at Pittston Area board meeting - 10:42 pm
- I’m Big Now and Back Mountain Academy set to open for 2017-18 school year - 10:25 pm