Lecture at Forty Fort Meeting House highlights history of local churches
Ceramics class provides creative outlet for children
Toby’s Creek gets a face lift via Luzerne Merchants Association project
Summer psychic fair features alternative healing methods, aids
White House indicates Trump would sign new sanctions bill
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- NWS statement: Strong thunderstorms will affect western Luzerne County - 4:50 pm
- Larksville man stabbed after threatening woman with knife, police say - 3:21 pm
- Judge sets plea date for Courtdale woman charged in fatal drunk-driving crash - 2:59 pm
- Hazleton man charged with fatal stabbing gets February trial date - 12:26 pm updated: 4:46 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre police: 2 young children found in “deplorable conditions,” mother charged - 12:17 pm
- PennDOT warns of flooding in Pittston - 10:17 am
- Cash 5 jackpot of $450,000 split in Luzerne, Westmoreland counties - 10:06 am
- Marywood duo turns their love for fashion into Forty Fort haberdashery - 9:52 am updated: 10:07 am.
- Attorney general accusing Pennsylvania priest of sex abuse - 9:52 am
- Jared Kushner says he has ‘nothing to hide’ on Russia - 8:19 am
- Early rain, stray thunderstorms likely Monday - 8:07 am
- Lecture at Forty Fort Meeting House highlights history of local churches - 10:49 pm
- Ceramics class provides creative outlet for children - 10:38 pm updated: 9:11 am.
- Joe Maddon discusses helping Hazleton on NBC - 10:27 pm updated: 10:27 pm.
- Lottery numbers for Sunday, July 23, 2017. - 10:11 pm
- New structural report finds more problems at Meyers, deems it still safe - 9:54 pm
- Toby’s Creek gets a face lift via Luzerne Merchants Association project - 9:07 pm
- Summer psychic fair features alternative healing methods, aids - 6:28 pm
- White House indicates Trump would sign new sanctions bill - 3:21 pm
- Operation Triggerlock Phase II leads to numerous DUI and drug-related arrests - 2:19 pm
- 8 found dead in sweltering truck in immigrant smuggling case - 1:42 pm
- Cubs manager and Hazleton native Joe Maddon to speak with NBC’s Megyn Kelly - 12:59 pm updated: 1:48 pm.
- Lackawanna County restaurant inspections July 11-18: Food stored at too high temps., non-compliance - 11:22 am
- NWS: Thunderstorms and flash-flooding possible today, rain likely to Tuesday - 10:54 am
- Millions could be owed to struggling Game Commission in dispute with mining company - 10:04 am updated: 10:13 am.
- Outdoors with Tom Venesky: Time to shed light on PGC appointment process - 9:17 am
- Police: Rooming house raid turns up laced heroin, cash, weapons - 10:42 pm updated: 10:50 pm.
- Back Mountain church, community team up for family-friendly festival - 10:19 pm
- Local musical benefit planned for Adrenaline Mob crash victims - 9:33 pm
- WWII history comes alive, Stuart tank production remembered in Berwick - 9:07 pm
- Beyond the Byline: Building a better Plymouth through its youth - 8:29 pm
- Capitol Roundup: Pa. attorney general announces new consumer protection unit - 5:12 pm
- A weird Florida mystery: Frozen pork falling from the sky - 4:55 pm
- Trump: USS Ford is ‘100,000-ton message to the world’ - 3:41 pm
- Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill - 1:46 pm
- Frackville man charged in death of father; body left on couch for weeks - 12:58 pm updated: 1:01 pm.
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections July 11 – 17: Improper storage, flies lead to out of compliance - 11:49 am
- NWS: rainy weekend likely, with possible severe thunderstorms this evening - 10:48 am
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators address fears their new HBO series glorifies racism - 10:54 pm updated: 11:01 pm.
- High temperatures, humidity have residents seeking relief - 9:58 pm
- Two new businesses open in downtown Wilkes-Barre - 9:45 pm
- Wyoming Sem student is world’s second best in mock trial competition - 9:19 pm
- WBS Airport sets another passenger record - 8:17 pm
- Hunlock Creek, Kunkle land firefighter grants - 7:53 pm
- Two hurt, tanker trucks destroyed in Pittston Twp. fire - 11:28 am updated: 8:23 pm.
- Pennsylvania jobless rate unchanged as payrolls creep higher - 10:09 am