Lions closing the book on Ohio State win
Lehman-Jackson Elementary mock election names Clinton presidential winner
Attorneys’ fees add $125K to judgment in Wilkes-Barre’s ‘One Strike’ suit
World Series also special for fans in northeastern Pennsylvania
Holy Redeemer boys soccer wins first-ever division title
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- RSV prompts child visitation restrictions at Geisinger hospitals - 8:11 pm updated: 8:12 pm.
- Citizen’s Bank branch in Ashley closing - 7:38 pm
- Lehman-Jackson Elementary mock election names Clinton presidential winner - 7:08 pm
- Exeter fire chief: Five displaced, two dogs lost in fire - 6:31 pm
- Luzerne County pumping out absentee ballots - 6:14 pm
- Attorneys’ fees add $125K to judgment in Wilkes-Barre’s ‘One Strike’ suit - 5:57 pm updated: 7:54 pm.
- River Street northbound closed on Wednesday for minor construction - 4:41 pm updated: 4:42 pm.
- New ice rink at Toyota Sportsplex among area projects awarded state funds - 2:20 pm
- Prosecutors in homicide case continue to oppose release of sealed documents - 1:06 pm updated: 1:13 pm.
- Organizations in Luzerne County benefit from $350,000 in community grants - 1:05 pm updated: 1:39 pm.
- McGinty, Toomey quarrel through final debate in Senate race - 12:53 pm
- Lackawanna County restaurant inspections: Any ‘out of compliance’ this week? - 12:43 pm updated: 1:02 pm.
- Ramp to I-81 south from SR 315 reopened after vehicle fire - 12:30 pm updated: 1:24 pm.
- Disbarred Kingston lawyer fails to appear at trial on bad checks; warrant issued - 11:38 am
- Man who allegedly abducted his daughter in August arraigned on charges - 10:54 am updated: 1:56 pm.
- Girls, Guns and Glory returns to F.M. Kirby Center Dec. 2 with Kelsey Waldon - 10:32 am
- Police searching for man who allegedly used a woman’s credit card at Turkey Hill - 8:52 am
- AAA: Local average gas price climbed by 2 cents overnight - 7:52 am
- Wyoming Valley could see rain, snow showers on Wednesday night - 7:01 am
- To your health: 3D imaging for breast cancer detection - 6:00 am
- Police: Man arrested months after shooting - 9:58 pm updated: 10:10 pm.
- Federal aid sought for soldiers told to return bonuses - 9:25 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Monday, Oct. 24 - 9:22 pm
- Forty Fort mayor warns of bears near levee - 8:28 pm updated: 10:58 am.
- Wilkes-Barre police will immobilize cars for non-payment of parking tickets - 8:19 pm
- Contraband-delivering rocks and balls a concern at Luzerne County prison if adjacent site sold - 7:34 pm
- Request For Proposals issued for maintenance of Wilkes-Barre’s camera surveillance system - 6:05 pm
- Traffic stoppages on I-81 Luzerne County - 4:54 pm
- Ex-attorney general Kane gets 10 to 23 months in prison for perjury - 3:42 pm updated: 10:07 am.
- Talen Energy one step closer to being formally acquired by Riverstone Holdings - 3:34 pm
- Wilkes-Barre Area School District officials seek public input on new Meyers proposal - 2:51 pm
- Huber Breaker owners given another 30 days to clean up Ashley property - 2:15 pm
- United Way event will address high school graduation, truancy rates - 2:07 pm updated: 5:48 pm.
- Police: Woman stole $500 in purses from Ross in Wilkes-Barre Township - 2:02 pm
- New LCTA bus route caters to Pittston residents - 1:50 pm
- Kathleen Kane’s 15-year-old son pleads for leniency at former attorney general’s sentencing hearing - 12:58 pm updated: 10:01 am.
- Vehicle crashes into occupied laundromat in West Pittston, no injuries reported - 12:32 pm updated: 12:38 pm.
- Chief Wahoo, Cleveland Indians’ logo, heads to World Series — controversy follows - 12:14 pm updated: 12:18 pm.
- Disorderly fans cause $18K damage after Penn State victory - 11:55 am
- Police: Cat reportedly shot sometime over the weekend - 9:04 am
- Sunshine, cooler temperatures expected in the Wyoming Valley through the midweek - 7:03 am
- Kiwanis Trunk or Treat brings out youngsters to get Halloween party started - 11:04 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, Oct. 23 - 10:37 pm
- Duryea firefighters, officials honored at memorial garden dedication - 10:30 pm updated: 9:58 am.
- Empty Bowls project helps hungry, features work of local pottery artists - 9:55 pm
- A bittersweet Sunday as Coopers serves last meals as full-service eatery - 9:36 pm
- 2 masses found on Leo A. Glodzik III prompt postponed surrender date - 9:11 pm updated: 10:01 am.
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley celebrates five years of neonatal intensive care - 7:00 pm updated: 8:28 pm.
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections Oct. 6. to Oct. 13 - 4:52 pm
- Ex-Pennsylvania attorney general Kane hopes to avoid jail for perjury - 4:22 pm