6 Michigan state workers charged in Flint water crisis
FLINT, Mich. (AP) — The Michigan attorney general’s office on Friday charged four current and two former state employees with misconduct i...
July 29th, 2016 |
Food weighed for United Way Christmas in July project
Wilkes-Barre seeking bids for demolition of vacant houses
Analysis: Democrats must work hard to reach needed unity to defeat Trump
Luzerne County zoning office is cracking down on occupancy permits
Kids learn about fire safety at LCCC camp
- Consumer Watchdog: Check your phone bill for bogus charges as refund deadline approaches - 9:37 am
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, July 29 - 11:04 pm
- Sen. Toomey meets with NEPA officials to discuss opioid issue - 9:26 pm
- Wilkes-Barre seeking bids for demolition of vacant houses - 6:22 pm
- Analysis: Democrats must work hard to reach needed unity to defeat Trump - 6:08 pm updated: 6:34 pm.
- Luzerne County zoning office is cracking down on occupancy permits - 5:52 pm updated: 5:53 pm.
- Kids learn about fire safety at LCCC camp - 3:54 pm
- Game time at the Wyoming Free Library - 3:50 pm
- Kelly Services opens new location on Centerpoint Boulevard in Jenkins Township - 3:35 pm
- Geri-Fit® program gets area seniors moving, provides measurable health benefits - 2:53 pm
- City man who robbed South Main Street businesses gets up to 20 years - 2:29 pm
- Nanticoke police seek information about Meadowcrest Drive robbery - 1:06 pm
- Omaha man charged in alleged solicitation at Cracker Barrel - 11:56 am
- Little Theatre of Wilkes-Barre rehearsing for September performance of ‘Rock of Ages’ - 11:55 am
- Police identify, charge man who allegedly stole from Macy’s - 11:54 am
- 6 Michigan state workers charged in Flint water crisis - 11:42 am
- Police recover drugs during search at East Northampton Street residence - 11:39 am
- Wilkes-Barre police charge Edwardsville man for harassment - 11:39 am
- Police search for women who allegedly stole merchandise from Macy’s - 11:37 am
- Police: Unauthorized use of credit card results in over $1k spent at JCPenney - 11:36 am
- Wilkes-Barre Township investigate alleged underwear theft at Macy’s - 11:36 am
- Police seek help in identifying a woman that allegedly stole from Kmart - 11:22 am
- Dream Theater brings theatrical metal to Wilkes-Barre’s F.M. Kirby Center - 9:53 am
- Showers, thunderstorms expected for most of the weekend in the Wyoming Valley - 8:00 am
- AAA: Average gas prices didn’t budge overnight, are down from last week - 7:38 am
- Areas of minor congestion should do little to slow the morning commute - 7:28 am
- Clinton promises steady hand - 12:32 am
- Hillary Clinton’s speech a hit with local delegate - 11:53 pm updated: 1:34 pm.
- New Luzerne County GOP chairman looks to build grassroots ‘ground game’ - 11:44 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, July 28 - 10:06 pm
- Miracle Treat Day benefits children’s hospitals across the country - 8:03 pm
- McGinty given chance to shine at DNC - 7:45 pm updated: 7:45 pm.
- Luzerne County receives one purchase offer for old juvenile detention center - 7:31 pm
- Prosecutors to appeal Galli ruling - 7:20 pm
- State inspection of Luzerne County prison looms in wake of elevator deaths - 6:06 pm
- Police seize drugs at Wilkes-Barre home where homicide suspect was caught - 5:45 pm
- Ramp from I-80 east to I-81 north in Butler Township closed - 3:59 pm updated: 5:15 pm.
- Working his ‘magic’ - 3:57 pm updated: 5:17 pm.
- INTERACTIVE: Map of violent crime in Wilkes-Barre, 01/01/16-6/30/16 - 3:49 pm updated: 4:11 pm.
- NWS: Flash Flood Watch in NEPA Thursday night through Friday morning - 3:30 pm
- DNC 2016: Statistics on DNC viewership, cost of security - 3:08 pm
- First election a memorable one for Mountain Top woman - 2:44 pm
- No favoritism shown in new hire, says Wilkes-Barre Mayor Tony George - 2:27 pm
- Gov. Tom Wolf to speak at DNC before Hillary Clinton’s acceptance speech - 2:19 pm updated: 10:19 am.
- DNC 2016: Hats off to transportation services and DNC volunteers - 2:06 pm
- Beyond the Byline: Bill O’Boyle can play on our team any day of the week - 2:05 pm
- Travel advisory: A section of SR 315 will be closed this weekend - 1:57 pm
- DNC 2016: Pennsylvania delegates tout optimism as DNC comes to a close - 1:46 pm updated: 2:50 pm.
- DNC 2016: Sen. Mike Carroll hopes Democrats make ‘inroads’ in Pennsylvania - 1:27 pm updated: 1:33 pm.
- DNC 2016: Delegates stress that Clinton should make Supreme Court nominations - 1:11 pm