Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy but keeps stores open; 3 local locations
Triple-A National Championship is finally here and the RailRiders front office is ready
Durham Bulls look to represent the IL with pride in National Championship Game
Dallas intermediate school plans discussed at hearing
Wilkes-Barre council members call for review of police after officers’ discipline
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Missing Hazle Township man found safe in Baltimore - 10:49 am updated: 11:10 am.
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy but keeps stores open; 3 local locations - 9:04 am updated: 11:17 am.
- Easy dishes every college student can make for dinner - 7:35 am
- Dallas intermediate school plans discussed at hearing - 10:47 pm updated: 10:50 pm.
- Cumberland County legislator enters 11th District race - 8:37 pm
- Guariglia gets $110,000 in contract as administrative director at WBA CTC - 8:29 pm
- County officials question employee compensation for manufacturer seeking tax break - 8:21 pm updated: 11:15 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre council members call for review of police after officers’ discipline - 8:04 pm updated: 9:16 pm.
- Category 4 Hurricane Maria threatens storm-battered Caribbean; Category 5 next? - 6:54 pm updated: 6:56 pm.
- Consumers warned to watch for flood damaged vehicles - 6:20 pm
- Construction begins on Atlantic Sunrise pipeline project - 5:49 pm
- ‘Alcatraz’ inmate to appear by video at sentencing for murder of CO Eric Williams - 5:39 pm updated: 6:32 pm.
- Priest paying back money misused from charitable account, no criminal charges filed - 4:51 pm
- Pennsylvania’s unemployment rate down to 4.9 percent in August - 3:29 pm updated: 3:30 pm.
- Lawsuits: Sex scandal in Monroe County coroner’s office - 2:04 pm
- Three die as buses collide at intersection in New York City - 11:39 am updated: 11:52 am.
- State police searching for missing Hazle Township man - 10:14 am updated: 10:15 am.
- Women’s colleges more welcoming to transgender students these days - 9:34 am updated: 9:39 am.
- One dead after Hazleton shooting - 9:47 pm updated: 10:38 pm.
- Out of the Darkness Walk meant to raise money, awareness for suicide prevention - 9:07 pm updated: 9:16 pm.
- New St. Jude Roman Catholic Church dedicated in Wright Township - 8:41 pm
- More missed property added to Luzerne County tax rolls - 8:12 pm
- Jamaica’s Violet Brown dies at 117; Japan woman now oldest - 8:09 pm
- New location for Dallas Harvest Festival a hit - 7:51 pm updated: 9:52 pm.
- Tillerson: Closing United States embassy in Cuba ‘under review’ - 5:43 pm
- Mars research crew emerges after 8 months of isolation - 5:36 pm
- Trump advisers warn North Korea to give up weapons programs - 1:39 pm updated: 1:41 pm.
- WB man arrested after allegedly threatening to stab woman, fleeing scene - 11:48 am updated: 1:25 pm.
- Luzerne County hometowns: In Luzerne, it’s vegan food, costumes and spiffy dogs - 9:29 am updated: 6:57 pm.
- Diversity People’s Picnic helps ‘bridge that gap’ - 10:31 pm updated: 11:22 am.
- Beyond the Byline: Dealing with ‘that dreadful night’ - 9:58 pm updated: 9:35 am.
- Luzerne County woman finally pays off hefty back-tax debt - 8:46 pm updated: 2:01 pm.
- Oktoberfest debuts at Pittston-based Susquehanna Brewing Co. - 8:21 pm updated: 9:27 am.
- Times Leader Career Fair set for Tuesday - 5:57 pm updated: 1:56 pm.
- State focused on finding jobs for disabled - 5:43 pm updated: 5:47 pm.
- ‘Red flag’ calls signaled post-Irma deaths at nursing home - 4:21 pm
- St. Louis braces for more protests over cop’s acquittal - 12:27 pm
- UK police make ‘significant’ arrest in London subway blast - 11:04 am
- Friction continues between WB chief and union; officers face discipline - 11:10 pm updated: 9:28 am.
- Mother of Luzerne County inmate seeks answers on daughter’s suicide - 10:56 pm updated: 5:57 pm.
- Kingston Twp. bridge work done, but Route 309 intersection to stay closed - 10:15 pm updated: 9:28 am.
- Dunmore man is suspect in string of bank heists - 10:09 pm
- Residents can get info, offer input on proposed Dallas school - 9:10 pm
- United Way of Wyoming Valley marks 50,000th book through Parton library - 8:21 pm
- Hazleton granted Act 47 distressed status - 7:29 pm updated: 9:29 am.
- Scholl found guilty of two counts of attempted murder - 4:07 pm updated: 9:27 am.