A magical act: Coughlin grad Kylie McGrane making pitch to help ailing children
Bridge renamed to honor fallen vet, Dale J. Kridlo
People in your neighborhood: Dino Riviello keeps busy
‘Restore IT!’ event raises funds to save Irem Temple building
Rainy summer to lead to vibrant fall foliage season in Pennsylvania
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- A magical act: Coughlin grad Kylie McGrane making pitch to help ailing children - 11:36 pm updated: 2:13 am.
- Bridge renamed to honor fallen vet, Dale J. Kridlo - 9:25 pm
- People in your neighborhood: Dino Riviello keeps busy - 8:21 pm
- ‘Restore IT!’ event raises funds to save Irem Temple building - 7:55 pm
- Luzerne County committee preparing to accept blighted property database nominations - 7:11 pm
- Rainy summer to lead to vibrant fall foliage season in Pennsylvania - 7:03 pm updated: 10:11 pm.
- Officials: 1 dead, 7 victims hurt in church shooting - 2:49 pm updated: 3:14 pm.
- Price to stop private plane use on business during review - 12:38 pm
- Weiner faces sentencing in latest chapter of sexting drama - 11:47 am
- Michael Jones, Pepperjam CEO: 10 things you might not know about me - 11:30 am
- 35 years later, mass murderer George Banks remains on death row - 10:35 am updated: 10:44 am.
- Fundraiser held for Mountain Top family hit by car - 10:52 pm
- Buddy Walk supports people touched by Down syndrome - 10:18 pm
- Pa. Auditor General: Child-welfare system ‘broken’ - 9:10 pm
- Group’s simple request: ‘Be Kind Wilkes-Barre’ - 8:46 pm
- Beyond the Byline: Farewell, old friend - 7:18 pm
- State banking secretary advises businesses to take steps against hackers - 6:34 pm
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections Sept. 10-16: Food stored for undetermined time - 4:04 pm
- Woman accused of shooting sleeping husband to death in Fayette Co. - 2:37 pm
- Tombstones found at Schuylkill power plant - 1:57 pm updated: 1:59 pm.
- Body found in Lackawanna River in Old Forge to be examined Sunday - 1:35 pm updated: 9:36 pm.
- Dam failing as scope of Puerto Rico’s disaster becomes clear - 1:09 pm
- Swoyersville woman anxious to hear from sister in Puerto Rico - 10:46 pm
- Accused Walmart shooter found competent; trial date set - 10:33 pm updated: 11:27 pm.
- Date set for second trial for Helen Galli in poisoning case - 10:23 pm
- Ruth’s Place showcases $50,000 in renovations - 10:16 pm
- Body found in river in Old Forge - 9:56 pm updated: 9:58 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre Mayor George says city trying to get a handle on OT costs - 9:46 pm
- Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag as ‘educational demonstration’ - 9:39 pm
- Boscov’s daughter says ‘A Blanket from Al’ project would make her dad proud - 8:40 pm updated: 10:08 am.
- WB Fire Department to add new firefighter, truck Monday - 8:06 pm
- Northwest Area board terminates teacher - 7:32 pm
- Dallas teachers hit picket line on first day of second strike - 2:18 pm updated: 11:16 pm.
- ‘Blankets for Al’ projects kicks off at Boscov’s - 1:51 pm updated: 1:53 pm.
- Pedri proposes county suit against Rx drug manufacturers, distributors - 11:42 am updated: 10:54 pm.
- Swoyersville man charged with burglarizing borough home - 11:24 am updated: 9:24 pm.
- Kin of fallen Japan soldiers pay respects at Pearl Harbor - 11:05 am
- Ryan Gosling to host ‘SNL’ premiere with Jay-Z musical guest - 9:34 am
- Negotiation attempts fail — Dallas teachers to go on strike Friday - 10:48 pm
- Activist gets OK to burn Nazi-Confederate flag on courthouse steps - 10:40 pm
- Attorneys argue if alleged judicial error denied Scholl a fair trial - 10:32 pm
- ‘Climate Change Simulation’ opens eyes on daily choices - 10:25 pm
- Kingston man sentenced for firearms felony - 10:11 pm
- WBS airport continues setting records - 10:08 pm
- Count on it: Math symposium set at Misericordia - 9:45 pm
- Some officials worried about reducing enrollment window for Obamacare - 9:14 pm updated: 9:16 pm.