Residents urge county to replace demolished Division Street Bridge
Wilkes-Barre mayor still unsatisfied with official’s response to high water
Man bitten by police K-9 says he didn’t provoke attack; report suggests combativeness
Coroner: Boy pulled from Mill Creek dies in accidental drowning
Trucksville teen charged with stabbing 3 family members, killing father, is deemed incompetent
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- WBS Airport terminal demolition should wrap up by Air Show debut - 11:20 pm
- Residents urge county to replace demolished Division Street Bridge - 11:08 pm
- Wilkes-Barre mayor still unsatisfied with official’s response to high water - 10:41 pm
- Thousands answer the call, but Red Cross blood shortage continues - 8:51 pm
- Analysis finds most and least educated cities in America - 7:17 pm
- Last chance to hear jazz by the river - 6:49 pm
- Legislative briefs: Rep. Mullery launches constituent outreach initiative - 6:28 pm updated: 7:49 pm.
- Man bitten by police K-9 says he didn’t provoke attack; report suggests combativeness - 6:18 pm
- Coroner: Boy pulled from Mill Creek dies in accidental drowning - 2:33 pm updated: 9:57 pm.
- Trucksville teen charged with stabbing 3 family members, killing father, is deemed incompetent - 12:22 pm updated: 8:29 pm.
- Driver taken to hospital following rollover in Lake Township - 12:17 pm updated: 12:29 pm.
- Police: Pair high on heroin stole from Walgreens in Wilkes-Barre - 11:57 am updated: 12:37 pm.
- Judge halts Sunoco pipeline work in eastern Pennsylvania - 11:39 am
- Trump tweets; McCain return sets stage for health-care vote - 9:23 am updated: 11:33 am.
- Patchy fog this morning; chance of showers later today - 7:45 am
- Wilkes-Barre commercial site with back taxes removed from auction - 10:52 pm
- Floodgates installed after Solomon Creek rises, but no damage reported - 9:00 pm updated: 9:49 pm.
- Report on GAR: Signs of deterioration - 8:43 pm
- Solar s’mores and blocks of ‘bots: Young women empowered at Wilkes - 6:58 pm updated: 7:02 pm.
- Kingston native, cartoonist, returning for book-signing - 6:23 pm
- Yes, you can buy happiness - 6:08 pm
- $2.7B Google fine could just be the start - 6:00 pm
- NWS statement: Strong thunderstorms will affect western Luzerne County - 4:50 pm
- Larksville man stabbed after threatening woman with knife, police say - 3:21 pm
- Judge sets plea date for Courtdale woman charged in fatal drunk-driving crash - 2:59 pm updated: 9:54 pm.
- Hazleton man charged with fatal stabbing gets February trial date - 12:26 pm updated: 4:46 pm.
- Police: Children found in ‘deplorable conditions,’ mother charged - 12:17 pm updated: 4:58 pm.
- PennDOT warns of flooding in Pittston - 10:17 am
- Cash 5 jackpot of $450,000 split in Luzerne, Westmoreland counties - 10:06 am
- Marywood duo turns their love for fashion into Forty Fort haberdashery - 9:52 am updated: 10:07 am.
- Attorney general accusing Pennsylvania priest of sex abuse - 9:52 am
- Jared Kushner says he has ‘nothing to hide’ on Russia - 8:19 am
- Early rain, stray thunderstorms likely Monday - 8:07 am
- Lecture at Forty Fort Meeting House highlights history of local churches - 10:49 pm
- Ceramics class provides creative outlet for children - 10:38 pm updated: 9:11 am.
- Joe Maddon discusses helping Hazleton on NBC - 10:27 pm updated: 10:27 pm.
- Lottery numbers for Sunday, July 23, 2017. - 10:11 pm
- New structural report finds more problems at Meyers, deems it still safe - 9:54 pm
- Toby’s Creek gets a face lift via Luzerne Merchants Association project - 9:07 pm
- Summer psychic fair features alternative healing methods, aids - 6:28 pm
- White House indicates Trump would sign new sanctions bill - 3:21 pm
- Operation Triggerlock Phase II leads to numerous DUI and drug-related arrests - 2:19 pm
- 8 found dead in sweltering truck in immigrant smuggling case - 1:42 pm
- Cubs manager and Hazleton native Joe Maddon to speak with NBC’s Megyn Kelly - 12:59 pm updated: 1:48 pm.
- Lackawanna County restaurant inspections July 11-18: Food stored at too high temps., non-compliance - 11:22 am
- NWS: Thunderstorms and flash-flooding possible today, rain likely to Tuesday - 10:54 am