Woman stabbed at supermarket in Dallas borough, one man in custody
Can MLK’s dream come true? Those at local events say more work needed
FBI probe reignites conflict between Wilkes-Barre police chief and union officials
Journey takes Maddon, Barletta from Pagnotti Field to White House, Congress
Pittsburgh capitalizes on Chiefs’ errors for 18-16 win
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Police: Woman stole bottle of alcohol by putting it down her pants - 9:49 am
- Football and taxes were the talk at Dallas School Board meeting - 9:22 am updated: 9:59 am.
- AAA: Average gas prices down slightly in the last week - 8:24 am
- Rain, warmer temperatures expected through the midweek - 7:28 am
- To your health: There is still time to get your flu shot this season - 6:00 am updated: 6:00 am.
- Springsteen cover band changes tune, won’t play at DC gala - 4:30 am
- A 12-year-old girl live-streamed her suicide; Facebook took 2 weeks to take video down - 3:00 am updated: 3:00 am.
- Rusty patched bumble bee was everywhere, now it’s on endangered species list - 1:30 am updated: 1:30 am.
- Woman stabbed at supermarket in Dallas borough, one man in custody - 10:38 pm updated: 9:01 am.
- Can MLK’s dream come true? Those at local events say more work needed - 10:31 pm updated: 9:02 am.
- Bear Creek Township authorities ask for help identifying vehicle - 9:15 pm updated: 10:39 pm.
- Compensation for Luzerne County tax collectors to be discussed next week - 6:49 pm updated: 9:13 am.
- Friends of the Poor celebrate MLK Jr. Day by bringing police, children together - 6:18 pm updated: 7:22 pm.
- Red Cross volunteers spend the day installing smoke detectors - 6:01 pm
- Wilkes-Barre reissues RFP for maintenance of camera surveillance system - 5:25 pm
- FBI probe reignites conflict between Wilkes-Barre police chief and union officials - 5:22 pm updated: 6:14 pm.
- Grace Packer’s life remembered: Friend to the lonely - 4:33 pm
- Northeast Pennsylvania Pre-Apprenticeship Training program to help young people enter workforce with confidence - 4:23 pm
- Monster Energy driver hurt when tractor-trailer overturns in Wilkes-Barre - 2:30 pm updated: 8:25 pm.
- Journey takes Maddon, Barletta from Pagnotti Field to White House, Congress - 2:24 pm updated: 6:12 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre Area high school construction: $6 million and nothing built? - 12:57 pm
- Two Luzerne County residents among 45 busted for welfare fraud - 12:45 pm
- PennEast Pipeline Company announces nonprofit grant program - 11:45 am
- Police: 5 killed in early morning shooting at nightclub at Mexican resort - 11:33 am
- Luzerne County 911 texting option utilized nearly 500 times in 2016 - 10:43 am updated: 11:48 am.
- Troopers: Hazleton man solicited nude photos from juveniles using social media - 10:09 am updated: 10:35 am.
- State police: Hazleton man, 35, killed in early morning crash - 7:30 am updated: 9:03 am.
- Freezing rain expected in the Wyoming Valley into Tuesday morning - 7:19 am
- Shooting victim refuses to provide details to police - 6:07 am
- Pennsylvania Bar Association presents Garry Taroli with Pro Bono Award - 12:22 am updated: 10:26 am.
- Beyond the Byline: Getting past that ‘first time’ opens doors to the future - 10:58 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, Jan. 15 - 10:46 pm
- Skyliners Drum and Bugle Corps features area musicians at Wyoming Valley West - 10:45 pm
- Area schools, governments observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day with events - 9:38 pm
- Scranton rally one of dozens across nation to support Affordable Care Act - 7:33 pm updated: 10:06 pm.
- Attorney General Lynch: ‘We have always pushed forward’ - 6:38 pm
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections: food, debris buildup leaves one ‘out of compliance’ - 4:56 pm
- Marriage-license applications, divorce filings in Luzerne County - 1:28 pm updated: 6:35 pm.
- George happy with first year as Wilkes-Barre mayor, but some disagree - 10:18 am updated: 10:26 am.
- Nowhere left to run away to: The final days of the circus - 9:40 am
- Sunshine, rain likely for the Wyoming Valley this week - 9:24 am
- New Wilkes-Barre NAACP president took long route to position - 8:27 am
- Smoke, fire at Offset Paperback in Dallas Township causes evacuation - 11:02 pm
- Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts fill Kirby Park for ‘Rogue Scouts Winter Festival’ - 11:01 pm
- LEGO group at Wyoming Free Library lets children use their imaginations - 11:00 pm
- Kingston church group’s chili cook-off a savory way to help those in need - 9:35 pm updated: 9:37 pm.