Sounds of buzz saws and backhoes echo as bodies are exhumed
HANOVER TWP. — The sounds of buzz saws and backhoes filled two otherwise serene cemeteries Monday as investigators unearthed the remains of four...
September 26th, 2016 updated: September 26th, 2016. |
Former Coughlin principal pleads guilty in connection to Stephen Stahl case
Vendor offering flag with swastika asked to leave Bloomsburg Fair grounds
Parents remember murdered children at vigil on National Day of Remembrance
Proud owners show their classic cars at Dallas High School
Arnold Palmer, ‘King’ of the PGA tour, dies at 87
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Former Coughlin principal pleads guilty in connection to Stephen Stahl case - 12:58 pm
- Vendor offering flag with swastika asked to leave Bloomsburg Fair grounds - 12:54 pm
- To your health: What’s on the long road to medical school? - 11:56 am
- Sounds of buzz saws and backhoes echo as bodies are exhumed - 10:54 am updated: 1:04 pm.
- Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco visits Kirby Center in Wilkes-Barre Feb. 11 - 10:42 am
- Police searching for teenage girl reported missing Sunday - 10:31 am updated: 11:19 am.
- Updated: Houston authorities: 6 wounded in shooting; suspect dead - 9:21 am updated: 10:33 am.
- Cooler temperatures, rain possible in the Wyoming Valley into the midweek - 7:22 am
- Pets, animal refuge focus of fall festival at Forty Fort garden center - 12:05 am
- Parents remember murdered children at vigil on National Day of Remembrance - 12:01 am updated: 8:54 am.
- Misericordia to host panel discussion on opioid abuse Tuesday - 12:01 am
- Proud owners show their classic cars at Dallas High School - 11:59 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, Sept. 25 - 10:01 pm
- Aspects of Revolutionary War come alive at encampment at Hillside Farms - 9:57 pm
- Mayor declares Helen Partilla Day for Wilkes-Barre resident’s 100th birthday - 7:33 pm updated: 9:11 pm.
- CBS: Jane Pauley replacing Charles Osgood at ‘Sunday Morning’ - 2:29 pm
- In Pa. gas-drilling country, landowners receiving royalties feel cheated - 2:14 pm
- Sunny days but cool evenings today and Monday in the Wyoming Valley - 10:05 am
- Lottery Numbers for the week of Sept. 18 - 9:28 pm
- Charlotte police video: new details of shooting of Keith Scott - 8:18 pm updated: 8:24 pm.
- InSight Kids Club members get time on the catwalk - 8:12 pm updated: 2:02 pm.
- Luzerne County Council member interaction with workers and manager debated - 7:39 pm
- Noxen Powwow brings American Indians together to celebrate heritage - 6:09 pm updated: 2:03 pm.
- Butler Township Community Garden holds open house - 5:46 pm updated: 5:52 pm.
- First United Methodist Church holds annual Apple Fest - 5:19 pm
- Ceremony held at LCCC to honor Vietnam veterans - 5:12 pm updated: 2:05 pm.
- Police issue traffic advisory before and after Elton John concert - 4:53 pm
- Police: Man buys lottery ticket with counterfeit bill at a Plymouth store - 4:32 pm updated: 4:34 pm.
- Police: Man assaults woman after threatening her with a firearm - 1:52 pm updated: 1:58 pm.
- Terrorism insurance sales up nationally but not in NEPA - 1:51 pm
- Susquehanna Riverlands still in use, even with change in ownership - 12:40 pm
- Easton mother pleads to endangerment, to testify in toddler’s death - 11:31 am updated: 11:33 am.
- Beyond the Byline: Mom would have been 91 Sunday; I miss her every day - 10:11 am updated: 10:13 am.
- Police hunt for gunman who killed 5 at Washington state mall - 9:34 am updated: 5:25 pm.
- Sunshine but cool days and nights throughout the weekend in the Wyoming Valley - 9:23 am
- Wilkes-Barre Area solicitor: Times Leader building deal near - 12:01 am
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, Sept. 23 - 11:03 pm
- U.S. Rep. Lou Barletta’s daughter arrested on multiple charges - 9:37 pm
- PennEast Pipeline files 33 route changes with FERC - 7:33 pm
- New law would require passing civics test to graduate high school - 6:54 pm
- Highmark gives number of employees in former BCNEPA area: 797 - 6:47 pm
- Annette Barbini, pioneer in local women’s athletics, dead at 75 - 4:36 pm
- Luzerne County Children and Youth: Throw out mother’s complaint - 4:16 pm
- Students with autism enjoy day with cops and firefighters at Graham Academy in Kingston - 4:14 pm updated: 7:34 pm.
- Wyoming Area, Dallas volleyball coach charged with corruption of minors - 4:14 pm updated: 7:39 pm.
- Interstate 80 to be closed at night next week for bridge work - 2:46 pm
- Gov. Wolf announces $2.5 million grant for West Scranton revitalization project - 1:49 pm
- Judge sentences sexually violent predator to up to 39 years - 1:14 pm
- Barbara Fairchild brings years of experience to Dupont Borough but continues to work without contract - 12:26 pm
- Capitol Roundup: DMVA announces Veterans’ Trust Fund grant opportunities - 12:23 pm