Race, gender, fame all issues as Cosby jury selection starts
Taste of the Mountain offers a little something for everyone
Fine Arts Fiesta keeps party going to very end
NAMI Walk for Mental Health inspires hope in participants
Dorranceton United Methodist Church celebrates more than a century of heritage
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Pittston Township failed to stop hostile work enviornment, female cop alleges in lawsuit - 1:16 pm updated: 2:03 pm.
- Multi-million dollar case headed back to county court - 12:54 pm
- Police: Woman jumps out of Sherman Hills window to escape assault - 12:46 pm
- Gun rights rally at state Capitol aims for looser concealed-weapons rules - 12:33 pm
- Mental evaluation sought for alleged Walmart gunman, trial halted - 10:27 am updated: 11:08 am.
- Race, gender, fame all issues as Cosby jury selection starts - 9:34 am updated: 9:38 am.
- Police: WB man found intoxicated in public - 8:59 am
- PSP conduct Operation Nighthawk throughout Luzerne County - 7:44 am
- Clouds and rain expected during early parts of this week in the Wyoming Valley - 7:05 am
- Lottery numbers for Sunday, May 21, 2017. - 9:33 pm
- Young People in Recovery launches Wilkes-Barre group - 8:52 pm
- King’s College graduates told to lead a purposeful life - 8:31 pm updated: 11:29 am.
- Taste of the Mountain offers a little something for everyone - 8:05 pm updated: 9:56 pm.
- Fine Arts Fiesta keeps party going to very end - 7:35 pm
- Area woman graduates from Coast Guard Academy - 6:23 pm
- NAMI Walk for Mental Health inspires hope in participants - 6:08 pm
- Dorranceton United Methodist Church celebrates more than a century of heritage - 5:34 pm
- Police: York County man said he shot wife accidentally, fearing intruder - 4:20 pm
- Trump: Fight against terror a ‘battle between good and evil’ - 1:46 pm
- Lackawanna County restaurant inspections May 8-15: poor cleaning, food-prep area violations put three out of compliance - 9:04 am
- Decisions in death: Figuring out what to do with ‘cremains’ a growing dilemma - 9:03 am updated: 9:36 am.
- Partly sunny today before rain showers return tonight in Wyoming Valley - 8:44 am
- Gov. Wolf’s rebound in polls follows change in tone, strategy - 3:00 am updated: 9:05 am.
- Local church remembers cancer patients, survivors - 10:13 pm updated: 10:17 pm.
- Potter wows Fine Arts patrons with his pieces - 9:47 pm
- Beyond the Byline: Judy Wienckoski always has graduates’ backs - 9:35 pm
- Misericordia University 2017 graduates - 9:06 pm updated: 10:23 pm.
- Slow start to Steamtown’s Railroading Merit Badge workshop sessions - 9:06 pm
- Diplomats offer congrats, advice to Misericordia grads - 8:45 pm updated: 10:19 pm.
- Crestwood budget contains no tax hike - 8:45 pm
- Wilkes University grads ready to tackle the world - 8:18 pm
- Police: Traffic stop leads to the pick-up a wanted male - 7:55 pm
- Wilkes University Graduation List - 6:59 pm
- Golf course and several other Luzerne County properties receive assessment reductions - 6:41 pm
- Fans thankful to see ‘Greatest Show on Earth’ one final time - 5:49 pm updated: 9:06 am.
- New state employment website offers help for job seekers - 4:53 pm updated: 5:06 pm.
- Police: Man walking along route 315 was drunk - 12:47 pm updated: 12:47 pm.
- Pa. woman’s lost keepsake found in Iceland thanks to help from strangers - 11:09 am
- Toddler, father shot on Philadelphia porch; 2 males sought - 10:46 am
- Trump receives regal welcome in Saudi Arabia - 9:40 am updated: 10:50 am.
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections May 8-12: Two facilities out of compliance due to food-safety violations - 9:15 am updated: 9:24 am.
- Local flea market owner charged with indecent assault - 8:00 am
- Mostly cloudy this weekend, rain predicted late Sunday in Wyoming Valley - 7:05 am
- Prosecutors: Times Square driver wanted to ‘kill them all’ - 10:41 pm
- Sacrifice of service recognized during Peace Officers memorial in Wilkes-Barre - 10:38 pm
- Bonsai trees part of shoppers’ bounty at Fine Arts Fiesta - 9:48 pm