Two suspects arrested in fatal 2013 shooting of local disc jockey
WILKES-BARRE — After three-and-a-half years, police have arrested two men for allegedly killing a popular disc jockey in a drive-by shooting out...
Hazleton in spotlight in ESPN interview with Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon
Abington Heights teacher named Lackawanna County Teacher of the Year
Sack race, dodge ball, ‘Angry Birds’: Choices abound on Kistler Fun Day
Yes they can: Breaker Brewing Company’s expansion means canning line, more beer
Islamic State group claims deadly Manchester concert bombing
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Promoter: Liverpool Legends deliver The Beatles’ experience - 11:05 pm
- Wyoming Area School Board passes budget with tax hike - 10:36 pm
- Sinatra, Sondheim and Trump: Meyers students at national debate competition - 10:18 pm
- Hanover Area explains $3.5M budget deficit - 10:06 pm
- Suit: Evidence in Paula Jones civil case removed from police station - 8:47 pm
- Plymouth man faces indecent assault charges - 6:48 pm updated: 10:58 pm.
- New legislative report: WB Area has area’s highest charter school enrollment - 6:44 pm
- Natural gas industry touted at ‘Think About Energy’ event - 6:40 pm
- Friend of DJ Mo reacts to arrests in fatal shooting - 6:33 pm updated: 9:14 pm.
- ‘Had to pull nails out of children’s arms, faces’: Homeless men helped after blast - 5:28 pm
- Boscov’s planning for Christmas in July - 5:13 pm
- Woman charged after allegedly threatening Pennsylvania Game Commission - 4:31 pm
- Lawsuit: Ceiling collapsed on woman in Nanticoke market - 2:03 pm
- Two suspects arrested in fatal 2013 shooting of local disc jockey - 1:43 pm updated: 5:28 pm.
- Police discover inactive meth-making site at WB residence - 11:14 am updated: 7:18 pm.
- ‘We can use peace’: Trump and Pope Francis meet - 10:40 am
- Pa. man who shot teen, took selfie with him as he died, appeals sentence - 10:37 am
- Hazleton in spotlight in ESPN interview with Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon - 10:19 am updated: 10:30 am.
- Rain expected as Memorial Day weekend approaches - 7:47 am
- Police: Man, woman suffered gunshot wounds early Wednesday morning - 7:16 am
- Chemical issue causes evacuation of Wilkes-Barre apartment building - 11:25 pm updated: 10:58 am.
- Lottery numbers from Tuesday, May 23, 2017. - 11:02 pm
- Luzerne County Council declines to repeal residency rule for top managers - 10:40 pm
- LGBT event aims to grow community over dinner - 10:21 pm
- Car chase in Hazleton area ends in crash into home - 10:04 pm updated: 10:05 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre continues to look for Solomon Creek wall reconstruction funds - 9:26 pm
- Geisinger to appeal $10M patient award - 8:34 pm updated: 9:07 pm.
- Lawsuit: Alexander’s Salon & Spa shorted assistants on wages, overtime - 6:06 pm
- Abington Heights teacher named Lackawanna County Teacher of the Year - 6:02 pm updated: 9:59 am.
- Sack race, dodge ball, ‘Angry Birds’: Choices abound on Kistler Fun Day - 5:48 pm
- Luzerne man accused of sexually assaulting minor - 4:01 pm updated: 4:43 pm.
- Yes they can: Breaker Brewing Company’s expansion means canning line, more beer - 2:12 pm updated: 3:20 pm.
- Police save child from SUV teetering on hill after driver ODs - 1:19 pm
- Spacewalking US astronauts complete urgent space station repairs - 11:47 am
- Con-ui jury selection to move to next phase following month-long interviews - 10:18 am
- Roger Moore, star of 7 James Bond films, dies at 89 - 10:13 am
- Islamic State group claims deadly Manchester concert bombing - 8:48 am updated: 9:26 am.
- Rain expected in Wyoming Valley into latter part of the week - 7:20 am
- Lottery Numbers for Monday, May 22 - 10:35 pm
- 12 area students receive scholarship money from Head Start - 10:32 pm
- Wilkes-Barre credit rating downgraded because of poor cash flow - 10:09 pm
- Dallas Elementary School mold issue addressed but four rooms remain closed - 7:19 pm updated: 7:51 pm.
- ‘Costume jewelry’ diamond bought at flea market worth hundreds of thousands - 5:30 pm updated: 9:51 am.
- Diocese of Scranton Annual Appeal tops $5 million goal - 5:17 pm
- Luzerne County Council to vote on management residency requirement - 4:57 pm
- Wilkes holds ‘sidewalk breaking’ to start streetscape project - 4:50 pm