Dallas School Board files unfair labor practice complaint against union
Toomey’s bill brings recognition to Vietnam veterans
Caregiver accused of sexually assaulting mentally challenged patient headed to trial
PGC board weighs numbers before Tuesday vote on semi-auto rifles for hunting
Luzerne County Council rethinks residency requirement for managers
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- UPDATED Hazleton drug dealer admits to killing childhood friend, gets 20 to 40 years - 10:11 am updated: 5:21 pm.
- Trump takes aim at Obama’s efforts to curb global warming - 5:30 am
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital emergency room put on lockdown Monday - 10:43 pm updated: 10:44 pm.
- Renown educator visits Wilkes to talk gender issues, violence - 10:35 pm updated: 10:42 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Monday, March 27 - 9:20 pm
- Two face drug charges after getting stuck in snow during driving ban - 9:01 pm
- Dallas School Board files unfair labor practice complaint against union - 8:12 pm
- Luzerne County Court imposes new policy on electronic devices - 7:29 pm
- Luzerne County Council to discuss “anti-pay-to-play” ordinance - 6:42 pm
- Toomey’s bill brings recognition to Vietnam veterans - 6:27 pm updated: 8:39 pm.
- Caregiver accused of sexually assaulting mentally challenged patient headed to trial - 6:11 pm updated: 10:36 pm.
- Marshals arrest 2 area men wanted on robbery, sexual misconduct charges - 6:05 pm updated: 10:43 pm.
- PGC board weighs numbers before Tuesday vote on semi-auto rifles for hunting - 5:49 pm updated: 7:33 pm.
- Warm temps ahead, but Susquehanna’s crest expected to be below flood stage - 4:58 pm updated: 6:08 pm.
- State officials: Human Services’ myCOMPASS PA cellphone app a success - 2:59 pm
- Public invited to Luzerne County government events - 2:04 pm
- Police: Investigation led to arrest of man wanted in Ohio - 12:42 pm
- Intel chair Nunes met ‘incidental surveillance’ source on White House grounds - 12:38 pm
- Three charged after alleged altercation at Wilkes-Barre nightclub - 11:49 am updated: 12:17 pm.
- Hazleton drug dealer admits to killing childhood friend, gets 20 to 40 years - 10:11 am updated: 5:21 pm.
- Police: Handgun, drugs found in vehicle during traffic stop - 8:49 am
- Rain, warmer temperatures could cause flooding as snowpack melts - 7:25 am
- ‘A True Blessing:’ It took 55 years for Pa. woman to unite with her sister - 1:00 am updated: 11:17 am.
- Luzerne County Council rethinks residency requirement for managers - 11:32 pm
- Second annual Dinners for Kids Benefit helps feed local children - 10:21 pm updated: 10:25 pm.
- Downtown WB fundraiser benefits Luzerne County Child Advocacy Center - 9:50 pm
- Bowl for a Cause a fun way to help fight cancer Sunday in Wilkes-Barre - 9:31 pm
- Fundraiser at Dupont Hose Co. helps SPCA aid more animals - 9:09 pm updated: 11:09 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 7:55 pm
- Man charged in Allentown nightclub parking lot shooting that killed 1 - 6:57 pm
- Talker: Idaho woman says she crashed because she saw a sasquatch - 5:54 pm updated: 10:30 am.
- Lackawanna County restaurant inspections March 9 – 20: buildup of lime, grease and debris - 1:00 pm updated: 1:00 pm.
- Officially a problem: High school referees aging; replacements hard to find - 10:30 am updated: 10:54 am.
- Warmer temperatures, rain could cause flooding in the Wyoming Valley - 9:15 am
- History Day competition highlights historical figures who took stands - 10:12 pm
- Easter Bunny replaces ‘White Rabbit’ at Mad Hatter Tea Party event - 9:55 pm
- Program gives visually impaired students insight on resumé writing - 9:30 pm updated: 9:40 pm.
- Pa. woman charged with selling food stamps for heroin - 9:01 pm
- Egg hunt offers fun, family time at Lehman-Idetown United Methodist Church - 9:00 pm
- Officials: 1 dead, 1 critical in shootings near Indiana University of Pa. - 8:53 pm
- Lottery Summary for the week of March 19, 2017 - 7:23 pm
- Bowling event major aid to Big Brothers, Big Sisters of the Bridge - 6:46 pm
- Talker: Harrison Ford says he was distracted when he flew over plane - 6:08 pm
- Capitol Roundup: Impact of Meals on Wheels in Pennsylvania highlighted - 5:36 pm updated: 6:02 pm.
- US military acknowledges strike in Mosul; more than 100 allegedly killed - 4:12 pm
- Consumer Watchdog: Protect your social media accounts from cyber hackers - 1:00 pm updated: 1:00 pm.
- Beyond the Byline: Remembering the days of our lives - 12:39 pm