Tuition increase for LCCC students
More King’s students headed to Notre Dame
Ex-Luzerne County transit official gets ARD probation in ‘ghost rider’ case
Documentary features local hero
Former Luzerne County transit official gets ARD in ‘ghost rider’ case
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Cash 5 jackpot $600K ticket sold in Forty Fort - 10:35 am updated: 10:36 am.
- Sunshine, rain in the forecast as the weekend approaches - 10:24 am
- Tuition increase for LCCC students - 10:07 am
- Police: Philly teen trying to wake friend shot him in face - 9:49 am updated: 10:18 am.
- More King’s students headed to Notre Dame - 9:30 am updated: 9:32 am.
- Killer’s latest appeal denied - 9:28 am
- Suspended teacher worked at Coughlin’s Mackin site - 9:18 am
- York County: 4 troopers put on desk duty after armed man, 79, shot, killed - 9:15 am updated: 10:38 am.
- House approves bill to sell state’s liquor wholesale system - 9:10 am updated: 10:17 am.
- Ex-Luzerne County transit official gets ARD probation in ‘ghost rider’ case - 8:58 am updated: 10:06 am.
- Documentary features local hero - 8:52 am
- New report: Area hospitals on good financial footing - 8:36 am updated: 10:26 am.
- Police searching for Kingston man reported missing Monday - 8:36 am updated: 9:59 am.
- Rain expected in Wyoming Valley as week rolls along - 8:35 am updated: 9:58 am.
- Police pick up adorable pair of trespassing pygmy goats - 10:17 pm
- Parents of PSP ambush killer Eric Frein testify; mother begs for his life - 9:35 pm
- Official: WB Area teacher suspended after unspecified incident - 8:29 pm updated: 8:31 pm.
- Former Luzerne County transit official gets ARD in ‘ghost rider’ case - 8:22 pm updated: 10:26 am.
- Luzerne County Redevelopment Authority receives $175K to fix railroad bridges - 7:59 pm updated: 10:29 am.
- Dallas Township to hold meeting regarding possible changes to the zoning districts - 7:45 pm updated: 7:47 pm.
- It’s official: Griffith is on ballot in Luzerne County controller race - 7:40 pm
- Officials exhume body of man found along I-80 in 1996 - 7:36 pm updated: 9:38 pm.
- Jury selection process begins in Con-ui trial - 6:17 pm updated: 6:20 pm.
- Removal of keystone at WB train station prompts another court filing by Greco - 6:08 pm updated: 7:38 pm.
- Dixon announces run for Luzerne County Council - 5:57 pm updated: 10:32 am.
- Attorney for mother accused of trying to kill self, kids again wants prosecutor held in contempt - 2:13 pm updated: 2:28 pm.
- Man to face charges after battling with deputies at Luzerne County Courthouse - 1:28 pm updated: 9:22 pm.
- Chilling video shows girl, 4, falling out of moving bus; suffers broken jaw - 1:04 pm
- Officials: ‘Happy Days’ star Erin Moran likely died from cancer - 12:55 pm
- Democrats say Trump can avert shutdown risk if he relents on border wall - 12:03 pm
- Mother, son, child found dead in apparent murder-suicide in York County - 11:41 am
- Sentencing set for former Pennsylvania Congressional aide in indecent assault - 10:27 am
- Cloudy skies, rain in the forecast through the midweek - 7:28 am
- Bystander’s ability to choose is topic of Holocaust program at JCC - 12:34 am
- Nanticoke Historical Society gives citizens ‘virtual tour’ - 12:09 am
- Luzerne County Council to discuss sale of more tax-delinquent properties - 10:55 pm
- Wilkes-Barre Cherry Blossom Festival Pageant a multi-benefit event - 10:19 pm updated: 12:00 am.
- Need for some 20 layoffs in City of Hazleton a matter of debate - 9:20 pm updated: 9:21 pm.
- Lottery numbers for Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Pennsylvania Cannabis Festival aims to normalize counterculture - 7:15 pm updated: 5:50 pm.
- Donald Trump’s first 100 days: ‘It’s a different kind of presidency’ - 5:31 pm updated: 5:53 pm.
- Thousands attend Bloomsburg block party; car overturned - 5:30 pm
- Man killed and three injured in car crash in Montour County - 4:23 pm updated: 4:31 pm.
- Weather a slight deterrent to cherry blossom fun - 12:30 pm updated: 12:30 pm.
- Lackawanna restaurant inspections April 13-19: expired ServeSafe and mold-like substances - 11:00 am updated: 11:00 am.
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in “Happy Days,” dies at 56 - 10:06 am