A true ‘experience’ at eclipse events at Penn State WB and Wyoming Seminary
Eclipse-watching tops Monday activities in Wilkes-Barre
Being there: Total eclipse an opportunity for family bonding in S.C.
300-pound black bear removed from tree outside PNC Bank in Kingston
Attorney: Injured singer Jane Train ‘took a turn for the worse’ over weekend
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Lottery Numbers for Monday, Aug. 21, 2017 - 9:32 pm
- County council to consider resolution opposing White Haven Center closing - 9:06 pm updated: 9:09 pm.
- A true ‘experience’ at eclipse events at Penn State WB and Wyoming Seminary - 8:48 pm updated: 8:54 pm.
- Developer buys Wilkes-Barre warehouse for drug/alcohol treatment center - 8:25 pm
- Eclipse-watching tops Monday activities in Wilkes-Barre - 8:07 pm
- Being there: Total eclipse an opportunity for family bonding in S.C. - 7:34 pm updated: 11:16 pm.
- $4.5 million settlement approved in Geisinger malpractice lawsuit - 3:35 pm updated: 11:20 pm.
- Blaze at residence owned by Wilkes-Barre official intentionally set, fire chief says - 12:45 pm
- 300-pound black bear removed from tree outside PNC Bank in Kingston - 10:55 am updated: 6:51 pm.
- Attorney: Injured singer Jane Train ‘took a turn for the worse’ over weekend - 10:53 am updated: 7:47 pm.
- Powerball rolls to $650M; big winners sold across PA - 10:28 am
- Warm temperatures, mostly sunny skies expected for eclipse - 8:09 am
- AAA advises drivers to resist temptation to view solar eclipse - 12:39 am
- Misericordia dean has NASA background, notes ‘buzz’ about eclipse - 12:32 am
- Misericordia professor heads west for eclipse’s ‘path of totality’ - 12:21 am
- Daytime darkness: First coast-to-coast solar eclipse in a century happens today - 12:13 am updated: 12:17 am.
- Lottery numbers for Sunday, Aug. 20, 2017 - 9:25 pm
- Pittston Tomato Festival finishes with fun, food, friendly competition - 9:03 pm updated: 9:10 pm.
- Collectors share stories at classic car show fundraiser in Back Mountain - 8:45 pm
- Eye-care professionals stress safety when viewing eclipse today - 6:00 pm updated: 12:26 am.
- Civil rights activist, comedian Dick Gregory dies at 84 - 5:49 pm
- Jerry Lewis, comedian, telethon host, dies at 91 - 2:38 pm updated: 3:24 pm.
- Coxton Bridge demolition bids due by Monday - 10:18 pm
- Thousands flock to Pittston for annual Tomato Festival parade - 10:06 pm
- As usual, Pittston tomato fight is a fun, messy time - 9:28 pm updated: 10:52 pm.
- Monday’s solar eclipse to send temperatures tumbling - 8:27 pm
- Dad, daughter among King’s College summer graduates - 8:01 pm
- Let’s hope it’s not the last for Plymouth High Class of ‘52 - 7:18 pm
- Two troopers shot in western Pennsylvania - 6:36 pm
- Area cyclists turn out to honor Around Town Bicycles owner Tom Jones - 6:01 pm updated: 8:39 pm.
- AG announces $6.7M in debt relief for students at for-profit colleges - 5:39 pm
- ‘Free speech rally’ in Boston cut short after massive counterprotest - 4:52 pm
- A look at Pennsylvania’s new student immunization rules - 4:39 pm
- Weekend Focus: Locals choose to live and work in the same building - 9:18 am
- 1 police officer killed, 3 injured in 2 shootings in Florida - 8:29 am
- Bear Creek school cancels first day due to faulty eclipse glasses - 11:17 pm updated: 11:28 pm.
- Toohil considering run for Congress if Barletta seeks Casey seat - 10:25 pm
- Attorney General warns of scam involving solar eclipse glasses - 10:14 pm
- Two local schools to host private eclipse-viewing events - 9:50 pm
- Ex-Pittston man convicted of drug trafficking conspiracy - 9:23 pm
- Wilkes-Barre lawyer disbarred - 9:18 pm
- Lake Street closure in Dallas to last several months to a year - 9:00 pm
- Francis DiLorenzo, former auxiliary bishop of Diocese of Scranton, dies at 75 - 8:40 pm
- Wilkes-Barre paving project to begin Monday - 5:56 pm
- Guard Insurance still considering former Hotel Sterling site - 5:45 pm
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Luzerne County, surrounding areas - 4:36 pm updated: 4:38 pm.