Ex-Penn State president Spanier guilty of 1 count of child endangerment
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Former Penn State president Graham Spanier has been found guilty of one count of child endangerment over his handling of ...
Alleged sister-killer’s case to go to trial
Sip N Silk in Forty Fort lets participants create wearable art
Trump, GOP leaders abruptly pull health care bill; no vote taken
Times Leader Sports Report: Pro days and spring ball and Penguins, oh my!
Local heroes honored at Red Cross of NEPA Centennial Celebration
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:14 pm
- Northwest Area School Board member Randy Tomasacci running for district judge - 11:02 pm
- Northwest sets public meeting on possible curriculum change - 9:50 pm updated: 9:52 pm.
- Lawmaker delivers pizzas to students who met his reading challenge - 8:23 pm
- Misericordia students give St. Jude’s grade-schoolers lessons in math - 8:11 pm
- Alleged sister-killer’s case to go to trial - 7:45 pm
- Perry seeking Luzerne County Council seat - 7:34 pm
- Luzerne County Tax Claim Sales - 6:30 pm updated: 2:00 am.
- Edwardsville mom accused of shaking baby gets up to five years - 6:01 pm
- Consultant to discuss Wilkes-Barre’s finances at special meeting next week - 5:11 pm updated: 5:46 pm.
- Two men arrested in Hazleton for heroin - 5:08 pm updated: 5:38 pm.
- Sip N Silk in Forty Fort lets participants create wearable art - 4:35 pm
- Ex-Penn State president Spanier guilty of 1 count of child endangerment - 4:31 pm
- Judge clears way for retrial of former Philadelphia monsignor - 4:10 pm
- Judge recommends dismissal of mom’s lawsuit against Children and Youth - 12:27 pm updated: 5:57 pm.
- Study suggests Pa. highway construction funds being diverted to state police - 12:04 pm
- Prosecutors add homicide charge in IUP fraternity brothers fight - 11:10 am
- Trump, GOP leaders abruptly pull health care bill; no vote taken - 10:18 am updated: 4:26 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, March 23 - 10:32 pm
- Wilkes-Barre City Council applauds DPW’s storm cleanup efforts - 10:18 pm
- Local heroes honored at Red Cross of NEPA Centennial Celebration - 10:15 pm
- PA Sec. of Health ‘educates’ at Scranton health care rally - 10:08 pm updated: 10:22 am.
- Court weighs challenge to get Griffith off primary ballot - 9:48 pm
- Corbett believes anti-Trump stance got him dumped from WILK radio gig - 9:32 pm updated: 9:54 pm.
- Jury fails to reach verdict in Penn State ex-president trial - 9:26 pm
- Talker: Falling ice from bridge may have smashed car window - 9:07 pm
- Times Leader earns four Keystone awards - 8:14 pm updated: 8:33 pm.
- Students figure things out at STEM camp at Lake-Lehman School District - 7:50 pm
- Dallas teachers picket outside school board member’s Forty Fort business - 6:41 pm updated: 7:03 pm.
- Casey says he will vote ‘no’ on Gorsuch nomination - 6:20 pm updated: 6:55 pm.
- Pittston to study dangerous street - 5:44 pm
- Watkinson announces run for Luzerne County Council - 5:36 pm
- Fire heavily damages Plains Twp. home - 5:28 pm updated: 8:35 am.
- Crestwood student charged with having knife on school property - 4:39 pm updated: 4:56 pm.
- Former Luzerne County prison counselor Lou Elmy sentenced to 6 years - 2:22 pm updated: 8:36 am.
- Celebrating Puppy Love: March 23 is National Puppy Day - 2:07 pm updated: 2:28 pm.
- Air show set for Aug. 12-13 at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport - 11:29 am updated: 5:46 pm.
- DeLuca: Union boss said teachers will ‘not pay one penny toward healthcare’ - 11:17 am updated: 2:04 pm.
- Philadelphia’s soda tax brings in $6.4M in February - 11:13 am
- Police: Officers sustained injuries during foot pursuit of suspect - 11:11 am
- Islamic State group claims responsibility for London car, knife attack - 10:43 am
- Corbett, WILK part ways - 10:25 am
- Mixed precipitation possible Friday; warmer temperatures to arrive this weekend - 7:33 am
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ contestant thinks the play is called ‘A Streetcar Naked Desire’ - 4:08 am updated: 7:54 am.
- Facebook rape stirs questions about witnessing crimes online - 2:30 am updated: 9:23 am.
- Lottery Numbers for Wednesday, March 22 - 11:02 pm updated: 11:02 pm.