Luzerne County District Attorney highlights progress getting dealers and drugs off the streets
Health report: Only five counties statewide are less healthy than Luzerne County
AG Shapiro warns of IRS tax scams
City officials say consultant to recommend ‘drastic’ options to improve Wilkes-Barre’s finances
New ‘Stick With Us’ food festival coming to Plymouth in May
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Handyman accused of serial child rape hit with new charges - 4:00 am
- Wyoming Area School Board approves new contract for teachers through 2019 - 10:52 pm updated: 11:36 pm.
- Luzerne County District Attorney highlights progress getting dealers and drugs off the streets - 10:31 pm
- Wilkes University launches first research symposium - 9:11 pm
- Wilkes announces new deal with Penn State for those seeking law degree - 8:14 pm
- Health report: Only five counties statewide are less healthy than Luzerne County - 7:02 pm updated: 8:33 pm.
- Luzerne County EMA sets Thursday deadline for submitting snow cleanup costs - 6:36 pm updated: 6:42 pm.
- AG Shapiro warns of IRS tax scams - 6:36 pm updated: 8:31 pm.
- City officials say consultant to recommend ‘drastic’ options to improve Wilkes-Barre’s finances - 6:17 pm updated: 8:35 pm.
- Hazleton man pleads guilty to shooting man in back - 5:44 pm
- New ‘Stick With Us’ food festival coming to Plymouth in May - 5:37 pm updated: 7:13 pm.
- Jury selection finished in Frein trial - 3:20 pm updated: 4:57 pm.
- Game Commission approves the use of semi-auto rifles, but not for deer, bear and turkey hunting - 3:17 pm
- A look at how Trump’s moves on coal will affect the industry - 1:46 pm
- Man accused of threatening C&Y caseworkers heading to county court - 9:52 am updated: 11:31 am.
- 250 attend Best of the Times Leader Readers’ Choice Awards - 8:42 am updated: 10:52 am.
- Warmer temperatures, rain predicted as the week rolls along - 7:35 am
- Trump takes aim at Obama’s efforts to curb global warming - 5:30 am
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital emergency room put on lockdown Monday - 10:43 pm updated: 10:53 am.
- Renowned educator visits Wilkes to talk gender issues, violence - 10:35 pm updated: 10:55 am.
- Lottery Numbers for Monday, March 27 - 9:20 pm
- Two face drug charges after getting stuck in snow during driving ban - 9:01 pm
- Dallas School Board files unfair labor practice complaint against union - 8:12 pm
- Luzerne County Court imposes new policy on electronic devices - 7:29 pm
- Luzerne County Council to discuss “anti-pay-to-play” ordinance - 6:42 pm
- Toomey’s bill brings recognition to Vietnam veterans - 6:27 pm updated: 8:39 pm.
- Caregiver accused of sexually assaulting mentally challenged patient headed to trial - 6:11 pm updated: 10:36 pm.
- Marshals arrest 2 area men wanted on robbery, sexual misconduct charges - 6:05 pm updated: 10:43 pm.
- PGC board weighs numbers before Tuesday vote on semi-auto rifles for hunting - 5:49 pm updated: 7:33 pm.
- Warm temps ahead, but Susquehanna’s crest expected to be below flood stage - 4:58 pm updated: 6:08 pm.
- State officials: Human Services’ myCOMPASS PA cellphone app a success - 2:59 pm
- Public invited to Luzerne County government events - 2:04 pm
- Police: Investigation led to arrest of man wanted in Ohio - 12:42 pm
- Intel chair Nunes met ‘incidental surveillance’ source on White House grounds - 12:38 pm
- Three charged after alleged altercation at Wilkes-Barre nightclub - 11:49 am updated: 12:17 pm.
- Hazleton drug dealer admits to killing childhood friend, gets 20 to 40 years - 10:11 am updated: 8:57 am.
- Police: Handgun, drugs found in vehicle during traffic stop - 8:49 am
- Rain, warmer temperatures could cause flooding as snowpack melts - 7:25 am
- ‘A True Blessing:’ It took 55 years for Pa. woman to unite with her sister - 1:00 am updated: 11:17 am.
- Luzerne County Council rethinks residency requirement for managers - 11:32 pm
- Second annual Dinners for Kids Benefit helps feed local children - 10:21 pm updated: 10:25 pm.
- Downtown WB fundraiser benefits Luzerne County Child Advocacy Center - 9:50 pm
- Bowl for a Cause a fun way to help fight cancer Sunday in Wilkes-Barre - 9:31 pm
- Fundraiser at Dupont Hose Co. helps SPCA aid more animals - 9:09 pm updated: 11:09 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 7:55 pm
- Man charged in Allentown nightclub parking lot shooting that killed 1 - 6:57 pm