Police: Pursuit ends in crash in Hanover Township
Teddy Richards bringing Stanley Cup to Wilkes-Barre on Sept. 7
Wright Township woman’s decorated tree trumps campaign lawn signs
Mountain Top couple charged with allegedly leaving children locked in car
Carbondale man who stole ambulance from hospital gets up to 30 months
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Police: Pursuit ends in crash in Hanover Township - 11:25 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Wednesday, Aug. 31 - 11:04 pm
- Hughestown police release photos of suspect in Tuesday’s M&T Bank robbery - 10:08 pm
- Homeless man pleads guilty in Wilkes-Barre arson, 2nd suspect awaits trial - 9:27 pm
- Wright Township woman’s decorated tree trumps campaign lawn signs - 6:24 pm updated: 6:26 pm.
- Mountain Top couple charged with allegedly leaving children locked in car - 5:40 pm
- Carbondale man who stole ambulance from hospital gets up to 30 months - 5:00 pm
- Kistler Elementary School briefly locked down Friday morning after reports of shots fired - 4:04 pm
- Wilkes-Barre City Council member Tony Brooks testifies in Harrisburg on LGBT legislation - 3:42 pm
- Wyoming Valley West moves to dismiss lawsuit over kindergartner’s alleged sexual assault - 3:37 pm updated: 4:28 pm.
- Beyond the Byline: Learning to fly in middle school - 2:21 pm
- Larksville police officer to remain on duty at Wyoming Valley West High School - 2:18 pm updated: 2:51 pm.
- Orange United Methodist Church to hold ‘Stop Hunger Now’ event in September - 2:07 pm
- Feds: Hazleton man sold prescription drugs imported from India - 12:09 pm updated: 12:24 pm.
- Updated: Talen Energy withdraws application for Bell Bend power plant - 11:19 am updated: 2:20 pm.
- Kaufer’s September outreach events to include new offerings - 10:55 am updated: 10:56 am.
- Judge grants Helen Galli bail in appeal of poisoning conviction - 10:46 am updated: 5:19 pm.
- Dallas teachers set date for strike as sides disagree on priorities - 9:50 am updated: 5:57 pm.
- Local average gas price climbed by 3 cents overnight, up 6 cents from last week - 7:33 am
- Showers, thunderstorms possible in the Wyoming Valley through Thursday night - 7:25 am
- Lottery Numbers for Tuesday, Aug. 30 - 11:02 pm
- A fine day for the Irish as Cosgrove is sworn in - 9:48 pm updated: 8:59 am.
- LCCC begins school year smoke free - 9:39 pm updated: 8:54 am.
- Trump opens Clarks Summit office - 8:59 pm updated: 9:00 pm.
- Police, FBI investigating robbery at M&T Bank Tuesday in Hughestown - 8:40 pm updated: 9:01 pm.
- Kane swiftly replaced with Beemer - 6:45 pm
- Crestwood’s lawyers ask judge to dismiss lawsuit by superintendent candidate - 4:32 pm updated: 11:22 pm.
- Water main replacement project begins in Newport Township - 2:26 pm
- Big plans in the works for former train station on Market Street - 12:11 pm updated: 11:27 pm.
- Garrison Keillor returns to F.M. Kirby Center in Wilkes-Barre March 13 - 12:02 pm
- Police: Scranton man charged after hit and run death of Pittston resident - 9:58 am updated: 11:25 pm.
- Lackawanna County restaurant inspections Aug. 17-19: Jefferson Twp. and Old Forge restaurants are out of compliance - 9:56 am
- Contractor files for time extension to complete bridge on Hillside Road in Shavertown - 9:53 am
- State Police arrest 3rd suspect in strangling death of Luzerne man - 9:17 am updated: 11:23 pm.
- Police investigating a report of shots fired in Wilkes-Barre - 7:44 am
- AAA: Wilkes-Barre’s average gas price climbed by 2 cents overnight - 7:35 am
- Scattered showers, thunderstorms predicted as the week progresses - 7:14 am
- To your health: Take a minute and check for ticks - 6:00 am
- Elected officials tour Dorrance Township farm, hear about farming issues - 9:05 pm updated: 9:07 pm.
- Dallas High School students’ photo to appear on Times Square Megatron - 8:55 pm updated: 9:49 am.
- Fitbit makes exercise more of a game with new app; also updating older models - 8:12 pm
- Luzerne County Manager David Pedri provides status report on all divisions - 7:27 pm updated: 10:38 pm.
- Stahl: Objections to wrongful termination lawsuit meant ‘to harass me’ - 6:40 pm
- Lyndwood building in Hanover Township fully reborn for first day of school - 5:16 pm
- Gov. Tom Wolf says Pennsylvania can do more to end marijuana arrests - 4:47 pm updated: 4:55 pm.
- Mylan to launch cheaper, generic version of EpiPen - 3:50 pm
- Gene Wilder, star of Mel Brooks movies, dies at 83 - 3:47 pm
- Woman allegedly involved in strangulation death has been caught - 2:28 pm updated: 10:13 am.
- Wilkes University partners with the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins to add men’s and women’s ice hockey programs - 1:14 pm updated: 1:23 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre city health department warns of skunk with rabies - 1:14 pm