Victims of drug overdoses remembered at Kirby Park event in Wilkes-Barre
Steamtown celebrates National Park Service centennial, gears up for Steamfest
Arts at Hayfield craft festival draws crowds to Penn State Wilkes-Barre
New York wins Little League World Series
Community celebrates Larksville police K-9 Officer Una’s third birthday
Times Leader Crime Section
- Victims of drug overdoses remembered at Kirby Park event in Wilkes-Barre - 10:52 pm updated: 10:53 pm.
- Two United pilots suspected of being drunk arrested in Glasgow - 9:26 pm updated: 9:26 pm.
- Steamtown celebrates National Park Service centennial, gears up for Steamfest - 9:19 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, Aug. 28 - 8:27 pm
- Arts at Hayfield craft festival draws crowds to Penn State Wilkes-Barre - 7:47 pm
- Community celebrates Larksville police K-9 Officer Una’s third birthday - 4:47 pm
- Young bald eagle crippled by leg trap in Pennsylvania is recovering - 2:48 pm
- Visitor misbehavior abounds as US parks agency turns 100 - 1:25 pm
- Police: Armed robbers hit Wilkes-Barre Turkey Hill - 1:24 pm updated: 1:49 pm.
- CBS veteran Charles Osgood to end 22 years as ‘Sunday Morning’ host - 10:39 am
- Mostly sunny and hot today, slight chance of rain tonight in the Wyoming Valley - 9:25 am
- Lottery Summary for the week of Aug. 21 - 9:54 pm
- Garlic aficionados enjoy a weekend of music and garlic at area festival - 9:12 pm updated: 9:38 am.
- Hazleton Wine and Craft Beer Festival a big hit - 7:43 pm updated: 12:01 am.
- Potato pancakes big draw at Saint John the Baptist food festival - 7:07 pm
- Police: Woman arrested after removing suspect items from bra - 6:16 pm updated: 6:21 pm.
- Reading, writing and road rules: AAA Mid-Atlantic’s back to school safety tips - 5:19 pm
- Return of college students a boon for downtown businesses - 4:36 pm updated: 10:47 pm.
- Luzerne County tax-auction deserters a concern - 3:51 pm updated: 4:17 pm.
- LCCC goes tobacco free for the start of fall 2016 semester - 3:34 pm
- Owner: Aliquippa potbellied pig found after 6 weeks in ‘pretty good’ condition - 1:42 pm
- Man faces two capital murder charges in Mississippi nun deaths - 11:04 am
- Sunshine, hot temperatures continue today and Sunday in the Wyoming Valley - 9:45 am
- Police: Woman reports rape at city park - 9:38 am updated: 10:04 am.
- Police: Man tries to disarm officer during arrest - 9:28 am updated: 10:03 am.
- Beyond the Byline: Tinsel Town should show more respect for our town and Florence Foster Jenkins - 8:57 am updated: 3:09 pm.
- State police alerting residents to utilities scam - 11:26 pm updated: 3:50 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, Aug. 26 - 11:03 pm
- Former Nanticoke police chief William Shultz remembered at memorial service - 8:15 pm updated: 9:49 pm.
- New amenities discussed for Dallas Township and Kunkle parks - 8:14 pm
- Air Force investigating sexual assault report against four-star general - 6:00 pm updated: 10:51 pm.
- First-year students adjusting to dorm life on campus at Wilkes University - 5:28 pm updated: 5:35 pm.
- New reward offered in 30-year-old cold case of missing Scranton girl - 5:02 pm
- Frances Slocum building dedication honors Solano for decades of work - 4:47 pm
- Judge sentences ‘curious’ Luzerne teen charged with downloading child porn - 4:39 pm
- Mother of kindergartner sues Wyoming Valley West over alleged sexual assault - 12:13 pm updated: 12:34 pm.
- State Police: 3-year-old Nescopeck girl found safe after Amber Alert - 11:49 am updated: 4:23 pm.
- Dallas Township police charge man with manslaughter in April crash - 10:56 am
- State Police to exhume three more unidentified bodies in local cold cases - 10:27 am updated: 2:28 pm.
- AAA: National average gas price continued to climb overnight - 7:32 am
- Sunshine, hot temperatures expected in the Wyoming Valley this weekend - 7:22 am
- Berwick police file more child sexual assault charges against man - 11:07 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, Aug. 25 - 9:45 pm updated: 10:39 am.
- Rio police charge Lochte with false report of robbery - 7:14 pm
- Ashley emergency personnel holding a safety day to meet public - 6:02 pm updated: 10:47 am.
- Luzerne County Council member criticizes colleague’s “threatening behavior” - 4:56 pm updated: 8:04 pm.
- Misericordia University and King’s College welcomes new students - 4:34 pm updated: 9:12 pm.
- Crestwood agrees to contract with Rinehimer - 4:07 pm updated: 11:23 pm.
- Quick response by Wilkes-Barre fire and NIT leads to shutdown of property - 3:33 pm
- Exhibit Listings: Aug. 26 to Sept. 1, 2016 - 3:21 pm