On eve of convention, Democratic chair announces resignation
Kristopher Moules remembered as an ‘awesome person’
Industry expert: Prison’s elevator door failure not the first of its kind
‘Fantasy’ mural brightens up a South Wilkes-Barre neighborhood
Reggie Jackson takes executive role with Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
- On eve of convention, Democratic chair announces resignation - 4:22 pm updated: 4:25 pm.
- Police: Fight breaks out at McDonald’s, juvenile charged - 1:04 pm updated: 1:07 pm.
- Trump: France, others hit by terror may face more screening - 10:33 am
- As Democratic convention nears, excessive heat settles in - 10:18 am updated: 4:24 pm.
- Authorities: Munich shooter planned attack for a year - 9:45 am
- Wyoming Valley residents can expect clear roadways on their Sunday travels - 6:36 am updated: 6:40 am.
- High temperatures in the Wyoming Valley – keep cool and hydrated! - 6:17 am updated: 6:22 am.
- Lottery Summary for the Week of July 17 - 8:19 pm
- ‘Be Kind Wilkes-Barre’ event held - 7:44 pm
- Classic cars highlight of Summerfest at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church - 7:08 pm
- Pa. man cherishes 1952 Paterno recruiting letter - 6:39 pm
- 50th anniversary of Vietnam marked with ceremony at WB VA Medical Center - 6:32 pm
- American Red Cross assists at Exeter brush fire - 6:31 pm
- Police: Burglar observed by cell phone, charged with theft - 5:34 pm updated: 5:37 pm.
- Kristopher Moules remembered as an ‘awesome person’ - 5:29 pm updated: 11:55 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre reaches near-record high temperature - 5:25 pm
- Rotary Club of Mountain Top’s train excursion a huge hit - 5:22 pm updated: 9:37 pm.
- Police requesting assistance in locating missing person - 5:03 pm
- Clinton gets her turn - 4:42 pm
- Delegate: Democrats’ unity will shine through in Philadelphia - 4:03 pm updated: 4:28 pm.
- Industry expert: Prison’s elevator door failure not the first of its kind - 4:03 pm updated: 4:03 pm.
- Consumer Watchdog: Where’s the justice for homeowners? - 3:42 pm
- Hearing set on Huber Breaker site’s back taxes - 3:25 pm
- Beyond the Byline: Kielbasa Festival makes Plymouth come alive every year - 3:12 pm updated: 4:55 pm.
- Child, 4, dies after being left in car in Williamsport - 3:03 pm updated: 3:08 pm.
- Police: Man does not know whereabouts, charged with public drunkenness - 2:17 pm updated: 2:20 pm.
- Clinton and Kaine debut as Democratic ticket in Florida - 2:05 pm updated: 4:24 pm.
- Floods kill at least 154 across China, leave scores missing - 11:33 am
- Areas of minor traffic congestion dowtown; lane closures on Division Street - 10:52 am
- Sunny skies and 90-degree temperatures for the weekend - 9:58 am
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, July 22 - 12:27 am
- Friends of dead inmate Timothy Gilliam Jr. stand watch at prison Friday - 10:45 pm updated: 12:56 pm.
- ‘Fantasy’ mural brightens up a South Wilkes-Barre neighborhood - 9:42 pm
- Morelli, Barletta: ‘Trump delivered’ - 8:14 pm
- Wilkes-Barre condemns row houses, schedules emergency demolition - 7:17 pm
- Judge says Children and Youth doesn’t have to release records in lawsuit - 4:56 pm updated: 5:03 pm.
- Wyoming Valley residents share mixed reactions to Trump’s speech at RNC - 4:44 pm
- Sources say Donald Trump will be in Scranton on Wednesday - 4:36 pm updated: 5:04 pm.
- Updated: Officials say a man’s body was recovered from Harveys Lake Thursday - 12:43 pm updated: 5:08 pm.
- Officials rule Luzerne County prison guard’s death a homicide - 12:24 pm updated: 6:03 pm.
- Police: Borrowed vehicle not returned later found in Plymouth - 9:12 am updated: 4:58 pm.
- AAA: Local, national average gas prices dipped slightly overnight - 8:32 am
- Storms possible today; sunshine and hot temperatures expected this weekend - 7:53 am updated: 12:12 pm.
- Isolated areas of traffic congestion reported in the Wyoming Valley - 7:28 am
- Alleged scooter tantrum leads to disorderly charge for Wilkes-Barre man - 1:17 am
- Wilkes-Barre police respond to multiple reports of public drunkenness - 1:16 am
- Barbecue chicken dinner to aid Wilkes-Barre police K-9 unit - 10:28 pm
- ‘Pedal for Paula’ bike ride set in memory of hit-run victim Paula Jones - 10:26 pm
- Back-to-School Immunization Clinic set for Wilkes-Barre City Hall for a Day - 10:25 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, July 21 - 10:23 pm