Greatest successes of late Berwick coaching legend George Curry brought to life on film
PA high court strikes down casino payments to host communities
Update: Wyoming Valley West officials ‘in dark area’ about mold issue at middle school
Updated: Wilkes-Barre man charged with robbing credit union in Kingston
Stephen Miller’s endangering welfare of children charges dismissed
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- AAA: National average gas price climbed by a penny overnight - 7:38 am
- Rain forecast for the entire weekend in the Wyoming Valley - 7:27 am
- Huntsville Golf Club in Dallas, ex-server settle religious discrimination suit - 11:13 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, Sept. 29 - 10:11 pm
- Woman: Police could have kept accused rapist off the street - 10:02 pm updated: 10:24 pm.
- Court: Defendants can sue over public defenders - 9:48 pm
- Audit: Agency paid public assistance benefits to dead people - 9:28 pm
- Luzerne County presents its side on why past election director was fired - 7:44 pm
- PA high court strikes down casino payments to host communities - 7:17 pm
- Nighttime closure on I-80 West in Butler Township postponed again - 5:31 pm
- New state test results: Dallas highest in most local districts in grades 3-8; Crestwood tops high schools - 2:51 pm
- Judge sentences homeless man who torched Wilkes-Barre home - 2:33 pm
- Winning Cash 5 jackpot ticket sold at Fairview Twp. Turkey Hill - 2:16 pm
- Update: Wyoming Valley West officials ‘in dark area’ about mold issue at middle school - 2:08 pm updated: 6:10 pm.
- Updated: Wilkes-Barre man charged with robbing credit union in Kingston - 1:04 pm updated: 10:46 pm.
- Police: Duryea man got on school bus, threatened to shoot students and driver - 11:53 am
- Thomas Rhett comes to Mohegan Sun Arena in Wilkes-Barre Township - 11:09 am
- Stephen Miller’s endangering welfare of children charges dismissed - 10:58 am updated: 5:34 pm.
- UPDATED: Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, over 100 hurt - 9:54 am updated: 5:45 pm.
- Police: Man robbed Turkey Hill at gunpoint, but left empty-handed - 9:12 am
- Throwback Thursday: Rubber ducks competed in the 1989 Wyoming Valley Duck Derby - 9:00 am
- Traffic alert: Crash on I-81 north causing traffic congestion - 8:43 am
- AAA: Average gas prices didn’t budge overnight, are down slightly from last week - 7:40 am updated: 7:45 am.
- Rain, cooler temperatures expected for most of the weekend in the Wyoming Valley - 7:20 am
- Skittles lover robs Dollar General in Wilkes-Barre at gunpoint - 11:46 pm updated: 11:47 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Wednesday, Sept. 28 - 11:01 pm
- Thursday’s nighttime closure on I-80 West in Butler Township postponed - 11:00 pm
- Roundtable discussion just the beginning of dialogue for Wilkes-Barre and community - 10:54 pm updated: 10:55 pm.
- Pennsylvania high court blocks pro-industry provisions of gas drilling law - 10:49 pm
- Study: PA became more business-friendly, but corporate tax rate needs a fix - 10:23 pm
- Businesses celebrated, health care emphasized at NEPA Alliance dinner - 10:09 pm updated: 11:17 am.
- Area students offer prayers during national event - 9:02 pm updated: 10:15 pm.
- Proposed organ donor legislation concerns Luzerne County Coroner - 7:14 pm
- Geisinger Health System to acquire The Commonwealth Medical College - 4:30 pm updated: 5:22 pm.
- Clinton shares plans for opioid addiction problem - 4:28 pm updated: 7:58 pm.
- Visiting priest hoping to find ‘new friends’ to help poor children in India - 4:23 pm
- Beyond the Byline: Learning about myself from behind the lens - 3:58 pm updated: 4:57 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre man charged with rape - 3:53 pm updated: 4:03 pm.
- Update: Elementary school shooter killed father before rampage - 3:32 pm updated: 9:35 pm.
- Deal reached to keep US government running, help Flint - 2:57 pm
- Ashley police warn about leaving valuables in cars - 2:36 pm
- PA American Water: Opening of valves may cause temporary water discoloration, no new breaks - 12:41 pm updated: 1:46 pm.
- Luzerne County Council approves Hanover Township tax break - 11:56 am
- Police: Three armed men invade home, steal cell phones - 11:46 am
- Pennsylvania clown sightings linked to stabbing, harassment - 11:46 am
- Tax Foundation: Pennsylvania ranks 24th in tax competitiveness - 11:00 am updated: 2:59 pm.
- PA American Water: Water main break in West Pittston fixed, services to be restored - 9:16 am updated: 10:42 am.
- AAA: Average gas prices hold steady for second night in a row - 7:50 am
- Showers expected to soak the Wyoming Valley into the weekend - 7:32 am
- Lottery Numbers for Tuesday, Sept. 27 - 11:01 pm