Zach Whitehead leads King’s College past Lebanon Valley College
Ceremony held at LCCC to honor Vietnam veterans
PennEast Pipeline files 33 route changes with FERC
Annette Barbini, pioneer in local women’s athletics, dead at 75
Students with autism enjoy day with cops and firefighters at Graham Academy in Kingston
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Lottery Numbers for the week of Sept. 18 - 9:28 pm
- Charlotte police video: new details of shooting of Keith Scott - 8:18 pm updated: 8:24 pm.
- InSight Kids Club members get time on the catwalk - 8:12 pm updated: 9:24 pm.
- Luzerne County Council member interaction with workers and manager debated - 7:39 pm
- Noxen Powwow brings American Indians together to celebrate heritage - 6:09 pm updated: 9:26 pm.
- Butler Township Community Garden holds open house - 5:46 pm updated: 5:52 pm.
- First United Methodist Church holds annual Apple Fest - 5:19 pm
- Ceremony held at LCCC to honor Vietnam veterans - 5:12 pm
- Police issue traffic advisory before and after Elton John concert - 4:53 pm
- Police: Man buys lottery ticket with counterfeit bill at a Plymouth store - 4:32 pm updated: 4:34 pm.
- Police: Man assaults woman after threatening her with a firearm - 1:52 pm updated: 1:58 pm.
- Terrorism insurance sales up nationally but not in NEPA - 1:51 pm
- Susquehanna Riverlands still in use, even with change in ownership - 12:40 pm
- Easton mother pleads to endangerment, to testify in toddler’s death - 11:31 am updated: 11:33 am.
- Beyond the Byline: Mom would have been 91 Sunday; I miss her every day - 10:11 am updated: 10:13 am.
- Police hunt for gunman who killed 5 at Washington state mall - 9:34 am updated: 5:25 pm.
- Sunshine but cool days and nights throughout the weekend in the Wyoming Valley - 9:23 am
- Wilkes-Barre Area solicitor: Times Leader building deal near - 12:01 am
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, Sept. 23 - 11:03 pm
- U.S. Rep. Lou Barletta’s daughter arrested on multiple charges - 9:37 pm
- PennEast Pipeline files 33 route changes with FERC - 7:33 pm
- New law would require passing civics test to graduate high school - 6:54 pm
- Highmark gives number of employees in former BCNEPA area: 797 - 6:47 pm
- Annette Barbini, pioneer in local women’s athletics, dead at 75 - 4:36 pm
- Luzerne County Children and Youth: Throw out mother’s complaint - 4:16 pm
- Students with autism enjoy day with cops and firefighters at Graham Academy in Kingston - 4:14 pm updated: 7:34 pm.
- Wyoming Area, Dallas volleyball coach charged with corruption of minors - 4:14 pm updated: 7:39 pm.
- Interstate 80 to be closed at night next week for bridge work - 2:46 pm
- Gov. Wolf announces $2.5 million grant for West Scranton revitalization project - 1:49 pm
- Judge sentences sexually violent predator to up to 39 years - 1:14 pm
- Barbara Fairchild brings years of experience to Dupont Borough but continues to work without contract - 12:26 pm
- Capitol Roundup: DMVA announces Veterans’ Trust Fund grant opportunities - 12:23 pm
- Exhumations in 4 local unsolved deaths to begin next week - 9:59 am
- AAA: National average gas price dipped by a penny overnight - 7:38 am
- Rain possible into tonight; sunshine expected for the rest of the weekend - 7:30 am
- Two on Wilkes University faculty get $150,000 grant - 8:14 pm
- DEA issues warning regarding risks of carfentanil - 8:13 pm
- Prosecutors: ‘Revenge porn’ conviction Luzerne County’s first - 8:02 pm
- A wounded father, a dead friend, and home lost: Syrian refugee tells his story - 7:00 pm updated: 10:47 pm.
- After delay, “Best Value” and “A school for B student” lists released - 6:46 pm
- Citing progress in talks, Dallas teachers delay strike to Oct. 25 - 6:11 pm updated: 6:35 pm.
- County and city cooperating to find funding for Division Street bridge - 5:45 pm
- Luzerne County plans to end hand-writing of criminal court disposition sheets - 5:15 pm
- One charge withdrawn in Stephen Miller’s DUI case; case still open - 4:24 pm
- Police concerned by Ku Klux Klan fliers in Wilkes-Barre Township - 4:13 pm updated: 6:50 pm.
- Automated voicemail raises questions about Pittston Area’s Negative School Lunch Balance Policy - 4:08 pm
- Tax payment change implemented in Northwest Area School District - 3:55 pm updated: 4:10 pm.
- UPDATE: Arrests made in case of robbed good Samaritan - 2:35 pm updated: 10:58 pm.
- Northwest Area School Board members encouraged to support foundation - 1:41 pm
- Free flu-shot clinics announced for Wilkes-Barre residents - 12:34 pm