Wine and Whiskey Fest brings Pennsylvania wine makers, distillers to area
Fair looks to raise funds, autism awareness
Trump’s first 100 days: The good, the bad and the unfair
Frustration, understanding mark anniversary of Wilkes-Barre watchdog’s murder
Luzerne restaurant inspections April 18-21: ‘small winged insects’ and pink, mold-like substances
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Wine and Whiskey Fest brings Pennsylvania wine makers, distillers to area - 6:40 pm
- Fair looks to raise funds, autism awareness - 3:24 pm
- 6,500 miles from Australia, kangaroos help Wilkes prof get global attention - 3:12 pm updated: 6:37 pm.
- Trump’s first 100 days: The good, the bad and the unfair - 3:08 pm updated: 3:22 pm.
- Moving back to Main Street - 3:02 pm
- Frustration, understanding mark anniversary of Wilkes-Barre watchdog’s murder - 1:30 pm updated: 1:30 pm.
- Luzerne restaurant inspections April 18-21: ‘small winged insects’ and pink, mold-like substances - 11:30 am updated: 11:30 am.
- Beyond the Byline: Rest in peace, my Lily - 10:41 am updated: 4:14 pm.
- Rain, thunderstorms in the forecast for the Wyoming Valley - 10:35 am
- Luzerne County business climate: blue skies and bright future, leaders say - 8:51 am updated: 1:16 pm.
- Lottery numbers for Friday, April 28, 2017 - 11:01 pm
- Beyond The Byline: Students learn about journalism at Bigler conference - 9:00 pm
- WBA School Board open-floor approach brings extensive comment, criticism - 7:59 pm updated: 8:36 am.
- Wilkes-Barre high-rise eyed for possible insurance company headquarters - 7:47 pm updated: 8:38 am.
- Substitute teacher at WVW allegedly locked student in restroom last week - 7:27 pm updated: 7:28 pm.
- Retiring Kingston/Forty Fort firefighter honored for 44 years of service - 7:24 pm updated: 8:34 am.
- Berwick students feed flytraps and test law of physics at Wilkes event - 6:56 pm
- Wilkes gets $1.65 million bequest to fund experiences outside the classroom - 6:30 pm
- Man who allegedly fired shots in Wilkes-Barre arrested in New Jersey - 4:14 pm updated: 4:24 pm.
- Police capture Hazleton shooting suspect, 2 others under church in Ashley - 2:40 pm updated: 10:32 pm.
- Luzerne County supporters featured in CNN story about Trump’s first 100 days - 2:26 pm updated: 2:29 pm.
- Hazleton police searching for shooting suspects - 1:38 pm updated: 2:08 pm.
- DA drops charges against Beato, wants him ‘held accountable’ in federal court - 11:46 am updated: 7:53 pm.
- 12 indicted on drug trafficking charges - 11:43 am
- Ace Hardware closing facility in Jenkins Township - 11:40 am
- Lighter Side: Girl, 12, asks stepdad to adopt her with song at talent show - 10:30 am
- Trump to address NRA convention, raise money for key Congress race - 9:55 am
- Showers, thunderstorms possible throughout the weekend - 7:39 am
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, April 27 - 11:03 pm
- Greater Nanticoke Area youngsters breaks ground for early childhood center - 10:11 pm
- Baseball legend Lou Piniella speaks at Boy Scouts dinner - 10:01 pm updated: 10:10 pm.
- Labor board denies Dallas School Board request to dock teachers’ pay - 8:37 pm updated: 8:47 pm.
- Twenty-nine properties sold in Luzerne County back-tax auction - 7:45 pm
- Children get glimpse of courthouse life on Bring Your Kids to Work Day - 6:22 pm
- Luzerne County residents react to Eric Frein being sentenced to death - 5:21 pm updated: 6:10 pm.
- Casey’s bill would set standards for reporting of suspected child abuse - 5:08 pm updated: 6:19 pm.
- Touch new stamp and presto, total solar eclipse becomes moon - 5:00 pm
- Williams’ grant program provides $43,600 to 8 Luzerne County organizations - 4:02 pm updated: 6:24 pm.
- Physician who was dragged off flight settles with United - 3:46 pm updated: 3:58 pm.
- Man killed in crash on I-80 in Sugarloaf Township - 3:10 pm updated: 6:52 pm.
- Two prospective jurors added to pool in Con-ui capital case - 1:34 pm
- Geisinger offers land donation for W-B Area high school - 1:33 pm updated: 8:09 pm.
- ‘No remorse’ shown by Hazleton man who raped 15-year-old - 1:00 pm updated: 6:28 pm.
- Department of Health provides update on medical marijuana program - 10:50 am updated: 11:05 am.
- Prosecutor: When West Hazleton mom who assaulted kids loses temper, ‘her fists fly’ - 9:36 am updated: 2:29 pm.
- Showers, thunderstorms possible throughout the weekend - 7:44 am