Luzerne County 911 head says center has ‘turned a corner’
Man sent to hospital after early morning shooting in Wilkes-Barre
Activist Gene Stilp seeks permit to burn Nazi-Confederate flag
Category 5 Hurricane Maria smashes Dominica, aims for Puerto Rico
Toys ‘R’ Us, with 3 local locations, files for bankruptcy but will keep stores open
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Luzerne Borough business accused of selling alcohol to minor - 9:01 pm
- Drums man killed in early morning accident in Wyoming County - 7:18 pm
- Luzerne County 911 head says center has ‘turned a corner’ - 6:59 pm
- Man sent to hospital after early morning shooting in Wilkes-Barre - 5:59 pm
- Activist Gene Stilp seeks permit to burn Nazi-Confederate flag - 4:13 pm updated: 5:03 pm.
- Adidas overtakes Jordan Brand for No. 2 spot behind Nike in U.S. sneaker sales - 2:00 pm
- Wilkes-Barre fire chief to testify at disaster preparedness hearing in D.C. - 12:22 pm updated: 9:18 pm.
- Site of former chain restaurant in Wilkes-Barre to open as Valley Diner - 11:47 am updated: 5:56 pm.
- Luzerne County DA: Man faces charge of drug delivery resulting in death - 11:42 am updated: 2:58 pm.
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria smashes Dominica, aims for Puerto Rico - 11:36 am
- Missing Hazle Township man found safe in Baltimore - 10:49 am updated: 11:10 am.
- Toys ‘R’ Us, with 3 local locations, files for bankruptcy but will keep stores open - 9:04 am updated: 6:02 pm.
- Easy dishes every college student can make for dinner - 7:35 am
- Dallas intermediate school plans discussed at hearing - 10:47 pm updated: 10:50 pm.
- Cumberland County legislator enters 11th District race - 8:37 pm
- Guariglia gets $110,000 in contract as administrative director at WBA CTC - 8:29 pm
- County officials question employee compensation for manufacturer seeking tax break - 8:21 pm updated: 11:15 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre council members call for review of police after officers’ discipline - 8:04 pm updated: 9:16 pm.
- Category 4 Hurricane Maria threatens storm-battered Caribbean; Category 5 next? - 6:54 pm updated: 6:56 pm.
- Consumers warned to watch for flood damaged vehicles - 6:20 pm
- Construction begins on Atlantic Sunrise pipeline project - 5:49 pm
- ‘Alcatraz’ inmate to appear by video at sentencing for murder of CO Eric Williams - 5:39 pm updated: 6:32 pm.
- Priest paying back money misused from charitable account, no criminal charges filed - 4:51 pm
- Pennsylvania’s unemployment rate down to 4.9 percent in August - 3:29 pm updated: 3:30 pm.
- Lawsuits: Sex scandal in Monroe County coroner’s office - 2:04 pm
- Three die as buses collide at intersection in New York City - 11:39 am updated: 11:52 am.
- State police searching for missing Hazle Township man - 10:14 am updated: 10:15 am.
- Women’s colleges more welcoming to transgender students these days - 9:34 am updated: 9:39 am.
- One dead after Hazleton shooting - 9:47 pm updated: 10:38 pm.
- Out of the Darkness Walk meant to raise money, awareness for suicide prevention - 9:07 pm updated: 9:16 pm.
- New St. Jude Roman Catholic Church dedicated in Wright Township - 8:41 pm
- More missed property added to Luzerne County tax rolls - 8:12 pm
- Jamaica’s Violet Brown dies at 117; Japan woman now oldest - 8:09 pm
- New location for Dallas Harvest Festival a hit - 7:51 pm updated: 9:52 pm.
- Tillerson: Closing United States embassy in Cuba ‘under review’ - 5:43 pm
- Mars research crew emerges after 8 months of isolation - 5:36 pm
- Trump advisers warn North Korea to give up weapons programs - 1:39 pm updated: 1:41 pm.
- WB man arrested after allegedly threatening to stab woman, fleeing scene - 11:48 am updated: 1:25 pm.
- Luzerne County hometowns: In Luzerne, it’s vegan food, costumes and spiffy dogs - 9:29 am updated: 6:57 pm.
- Diversity People’s Picnic helps ‘bridge that gap’ - 10:31 pm updated: 11:22 am.
- Beyond the Byline: Dealing with ‘that dreadful night’ - 9:58 pm updated: 9:35 am.
- Luzerne County woman finally pays off hefty back-tax debt - 8:46 pm updated: 2:01 pm.
- Oktoberfest debuts at Pittston-based Susquehanna Brewing Co. - 8:21 pm updated: 9:27 am.
- Times Leader Career Fair set for Tuesday - 5:57 pm updated: 1:56 pm.
- State focused on finding jobs for disabled - 5:43 pm updated: 5:47 pm.
- ‘Red flag’ calls signaled post-Irma deaths at nursing home - 4:21 pm