‘Ready to get back to work:’ Penn State has new perspective for 2017
Lackawanna County restaurant inspections
Electric atmosphere: Hazleton businessman shares story of inauguration trip
Anti-Trump forces rally in Scranton
Pet Valu, focusing on natural, holistic products, opens in Wyoming
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Police request assistance in identifying woman - 6:21 pm updated: 6:22 pm.
- Nielsen: 31 million viewers saw Trump’s swearing-in - 5:39 pm
- Medical marijuana program applications available - 2:19 pm updated: 3:04 pm.
- Beyond the Byline: Make JFK proud - 2:04 pm
- Many federal tax refunds will not be issued before Feb. 15 due to new law - 1:41 pm
- Lackawanna County restaurant inspections - 12:22 pm
- Suspect injured after attempted home invasion - 9:11 am
- Police: Gun shot wound victim does not provide much information - 9:03 am
- Fog, rain moving into the Wyoming Valley this weekend - 8:56 am
- Township police seek suspect after Kmart theft - 8:53 am updated: 9:02 am.
- Electric atmosphere: Hazleton businessman shares story of inauguration trip - 5:57 am updated: 6:55 am.
- Pa. woman accused of drugging son, 10, to get him to sleep - 3:00 am
- Wolf marks second anniversary as governor with populist themes - 1:30 am
- Obama exits voicing optimism - 10:55 pm
- Luzerne County retailer sells $900k winning lottery ticket - 10:34 pm
- Beyond the Byline: A therapeutic hike in Ricketts Glen - 10:32 pm
- Anti-Trump forces rally in Scranton - 10:01 pm
- Report recommends correcting Wilkes-Barre pension compliance problems - 9:15 pm
- On first day, Trump signs health care executive order - 8:58 pm
- Savings projects released on proposed Luzerne County tax collection changes - 8:55 pm
- Prison fight to head to Harrisburg - 8:51 pm
- Pet Valu, focusing on natural, holistic products, opens in Wyoming - 8:26 pm updated: 8:27 pm.
- As Pennsylvania inmate ranks drop, parole population grows - 5:56 pm updated: 6:09 pm.
- Hundreds of workers at the inauguration — this one’s from Kingston - 5:04 pm updated: 5:33 pm.
- 10 promises Trump made for his first day - 2:30 pm updated: 4:33 pm.
- Vacant bank building in downtown Wilkes-Barre still focus of developer - 1:38 pm updated: 2:43 pm.
- Smashed windows, chaotic confrontation near inauguration - 12:49 pm updated: 12:52 pm.
- Donald J. Trump sworn in as 45th president of United States - 12:16 pm updated: 4:33 pm.
- Like Trump or not, locals like the history being made - 11:46 am updated: 11:34 pm.
- Pittston man pleads guilty to conspiracy to distribute bath salts - 10:03 am
- Local average gas price down slightly overnight, falls 2 cents in past week - 8:56 am updated: 3:50 pm.
- Warmer temperatures, rain predicted for Wyoming Valley this weekend - 7:33 am updated: 3:59 pm.
- Scientists will live in a dome for 8 months to simulate Mars - 2:30 am updated: 2:30 am.
- Crestwood ready to move ahead with auditorium, fieldhouse construction - 12:39 am
- Berwick police searching for woman wanted in connection with assault - 12:16 am
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Health Care Foundation announces 2016 grants - 12:04 am
- Hazleton police arrest man wanted in New York City homicide - 11:41 pm
- Lawyer quashes talk on medical marijuana facility planned for Laurel Run - 11:28 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, Jan. 19 - 9:45 pm
- Area women to march in Washington, D.C., in response to Trump ‘rhetoric’ - 9:42 pm updated: 4:33 pm.
- Locals offer perspectives on attending inauguration in Washington, D.C. - 9:21 pm updated: 4:35 pm.
- Counterfeit money brought to Luzerne County prison, new audit shows - 6:52 pm
- Northwest Area won’t exceed state limit for tax hike - 6:05 pm
- Pa. high court refuses to hear Wilkes-Barre’s appeal of arbitration award - 5:45 pm updated: 8:57 pm.
- Permits to carry concealed weapons up more than 1,000 in Luzerne County - 5:18 pm
- UGI Penn Natural Gas asks for $21M rate hike to improve distribution system - 4:33 pm updated: 4:05 pm.