Now a convicted felon, Councilman Frank Michaels votes on Forty Fort budget
Mistrial declared in black motorist’s shooting by officer
Judge: Prosecutors can use Bill Cosby’s deposition at trial
Joann Curley, who killed husband with rat poison in 1991, to be released from prison
Patriotic holiday concert in Swoyersville benefits local veterans
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Threats bring increased security at Meyers High School - 4:37 pm
- Man who stole safe from Hazleton church pleads guilty - 3:16 pm
- Mistakenly sold lottery ticket earns N.J. couple $1 million - 12:53 pm updated: 3:11 pm.
- Newport Township passes budget with no tax hike - 12:02 pm updated: 12:07 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre man accused of grocery-store stabbing is apologetic at hearing - 11:42 am updated: 3:46 pm.
- AAA: Averages gas prices climbed by a penny overnight - 11:25 am
- Victim’s girlfriend testifies at Eleazar Yisrael’s homicide trial - 11:20 am updated: 11:55 am.
- Man charged after allegedly burglarizing residence in Wilkes-Barre - 9:20 am
- You know you need to lose weight, but where do you start? - 8:30 am updated: 8:32 am.
- Rain, snow expected in the Wyoming Valley through Thursday night - 6:25 am
- To your health: Do vitamins actually work? - 6:00 am updated: 6:00 am.
- Now a convicted felon, Councilman Frank Michaels votes on Forty Fort budget - 10:45 pm updated: 10:46 pm.
- House where Austrian kept daughter as sex slave sold - 10:44 pm
- Hazleton man arrested after drug raid - 10:41 pm
- ‘No way they were going to survive’: Texas sinkhole swallows two cars, killing a sheriff’s deputy - 10:31 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Monday, Dec. 5 - 10:21 pm
- Mistrial declared in black motorist’s shooting by officer - 8:18 pm
- Judge: Prosecutors can use Bill Cosby’s deposition at trial - 6:52 pm
- Documentation with Hazleton budget draws questions - 6:33 pm updated: 8:57 pm.
- Police: Man, having overdosed, found in Wilkes-Barre General Hospital bathroom - 5:14 pm updated: 5:23 pm.
- Wilkes U’s Leahy is highest-paid president among local colleges, universities - 4:56 pm updated: 9:21 pm.
- Joann Curley, who killed husband with rat poison in 1991, to be released from prison - 4:43 pm updated: 6:16 pm.
- Can’t buy love? Drug price hikes put sex beyond reach for many - 4:39 pm
- Bounce house to open in Wyoming - 4:39 pm
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections Nov. 18-28: Sanitizing issues leave four restaurants ‘out of compliance’ - 4:35 pm updated: 5:14 pm.
- Luzerne County tourism video in the works - 3:22 pm
- Guns N’ Roses extends tour, performs at Hersheypark Stadium Aug. 13 - 2:43 pm
- New moms get new help with social club - 1:32 pm updated: 2:32 pm.
- Update: Jury seated in homicide trial of Hazleton man - 12:08 pm updated: 10:55 pm.
- Work to take place on Route 315 and I-81 tonight - 11:11 am updated: 3:32 pm.
- Mohegan Sun Arena holds inaugural Wine & Whiskey Festival April 29 - 10:20 am
- Rain, snow expected in the Wyoming Valley through the midweek - 5:45 am
- Patriotic holiday concert in Swoyersville benefits local veterans - 3:45 am
- Back Mountain Harvest Assembly presents ‘The Gift’ before taking a year off - 9:50 pm updated: 9:50 pm.
- Friends, family discuss development of ‘Ink Master’ candidate Ryan Malarkey - 9:21 pm updated: 5:04 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre councilwoman encourages NAACP Youth Council - 8:49 pm updated: 11:43 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, Dec. 4 - 7:51 pm
- Pet photos with Santa at Edward’s Garden Center benefits Blue Chip refuge - 6:51 pm
- Property owners: PennEast Pipeline project threatens our historical home - 5:59 pm updated: 11:54 pm.
- Mummers seek inclusive tone after insensitive displays - 5:17 pm
- Dakota pipeline protestors gain victory as Army Corps explores ‘alternate routes’ - 5:01 pm updated: 5:32 pm.
- Green Party’s Stein taking Pennsylvania recount bid to federal court - 4:48 pm
- Trump expands list of candidates to head State Department - 4:27 pm
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio ‘horror house’ - 11:51 am updated: 4:23 pm.
- Snow and rain in the forecast for the Wyoming Valley this week - 9:01 am
- Red alert: tracking those long lights in Greater Wilkes-Barre - 8:44 am updated: 10:49 am.