Tornado touched down in Pittston Township
PITTSTON TWP. — Saturday’s severe thunderstorms also brought a tornado to the area, the National Weather Service said.According to NWS off...
Eagle Scout hopeful leads historic commerce tour of West Pittston
Lackawanna restaurant inspections Feb. 13 – Feb. 17: grease and missing ceiling tiles
The smoking conundrum: Bars, restaurants — and patrons — navigate 2008 state law
More rain expected in the Wyoming Valley this week
Crowd rallies in Wilkes-Barre to support ACA, oppose its repeal
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Lottery Numbers for Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017 - 7:57 pm
- Joseph Wapner, folksy ‘People’s Court’ judge, dies at 97 - 7:11 pm
- Eagle Scout hopeful leads historic commerce tour of West Pittston - 6:34 pm
- WVW student gets one of 577 ‘Horatio Alger’ scholarships awarded nationwide - 5:05 pm
- Tornado touched down in Pittston Township - 4:01 pm updated: 4:12 pm.
- Lackawanna restaurant inspections Feb. 13 – Feb. 17: grease and missing ceiling tiles - 1:00 pm
- Family representative: ‘Titanic’ actor Bill Paxton has died - 11:44 am
- The smoking conundrum: Bars, restaurants — and patrons — navigate 2008 state law - 10:08 am updated: 10:50 am.
- More rain expected in the Wyoming Valley this week - 8:46 am
- Trump says he won’t attend correspondents dinner this spring - 1:00 am updated: 1:00 am.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 28 hurt - 11:39 pm
- Crowd rallies in Wilkes-Barre to support ACA, oppose its repeal - 10:48 pm updated: 2:50 am.
- Severe weather accompanies record-breaking temps in Northeast Pennsylvania - 10:33 pm updated: 2:45 am.
- Spin 4 Life successful at new home; event founder accomplishes riding goal - 9:31 pm
- Lottery Summary for the week of Feb. 19, 2017 - 9:25 pm
- American Cancer Society Hazleton chapter telethon educates, entertains - 9:03 pm
- ‘Brewga’ class combines beer, yoga at Susquehanna Brewing Company - 7:34 pm updated: 10:22 pm.
- Beyond the Byline: Beware the line-jumper and mind your manners - 6:17 pm
- Public invited to Wilkes-Barre forum on training for local workers - 3:49 pm
- Tornado, thunderstorm warnings placed on area - 2:41 pm updated: 3:53 pm.
- Live stream available for Albert Boscov’s memorial service - 2:35 pm
- Luzerne restaurant inspections Feb. 13-17: Dead roaches and over 150 rodent droppings - 12:00 pm
- National Weather Service issues hazardous weather outlook for Wyoming Valley - 9:00 am
- White House defends contacts with FBI over Russia reports - 11:13 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, Feb. 24 - 11:02 pm
- Outdoor expo continues through Sunday at Mohegan Sun Pocono - 10:03 pm
- Talker: Iceland’s president says he would not ban pineapple pizza - 8:52 pm
- One man injured in motorcycle crash in Wilkes-Barre - 8:37 pm updated: 9:04 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre Township police plug for drug tip line goes viral - 8:05 pm
- Franklin Institute brings science fun to Lake-Noxen, Ross elementary schools - 6:11 pm updated: 6:13 pm.
- Moules’ estate files lawsuit over Luzerne County prison elevator death - 5:57 pm updated: 6:59 pm.
- Bottle of juice was the cause of Stegmaier scare - 4:45 pm updated: 4:55 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre’s Neighborhood Impact Team hits street where woman was shot - 4:43 pm
- Lawsuit: Doctor cut off ‘significant portion’ of newborn’s penis - 4:21 pm updated: 4:54 pm.
- Cartwright presents Bronze Star Service Medal to family of WW II veteran - 4:10 pm updated: 5:11 pm.
- White House bars major news outlets from press briefing - 3:36 pm
- Witnesses: Bar gunman shouted ‘get out of my country’ before shooting three men - 3:32 pm
- Consumer Watchdog: Do your homework when choosing a degree program - 2:19 pm
- Man convicted of slashing woman’s throat: ‘You can’t win them all’ - 12:02 pm updated: 9:16 am.
- J.C. Penney to close between 130 and 140 stores - 9:36 am updated: 10:11 am.
- I-81 South re-opened in Lackawanna County - 9:32 am updated: 9:56 am.
- Arena and Kirby Center join forces to present Bryan Adams in concert - 9:27 am updated: 5:05 pm.
- FBI subpoenas Reading’s records for ex-mayor’s tenure - 8:33 am updated: 1:23 pm.
- Police: School aide shared lewd images of self with students - 8:30 am
- Penn State fires women’s gymnastics coach; no reason given - 8:25 am
- Sunshine, rain, even snow, in the forecast - 8:04 am