UPDATE — Authorities: No apparent survivors in Texas hot air balloon crash
LOCKHART, Texas — A hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people caught on fire and crashed in Central Texas on Saturday, and there did not appea...
July 30th, 2016 updated: July 30th, 2016. |
Rookie William Byron rolls in Pocono Truck Race
Activists work to reduce veteran suicides
Inspired Swoyersville American Legion team wins state championship
Graham Academy students add produce stand to garden curriculum
County officials say central magisterial court would reduce prison crowding
- National Weather Service warns of possible flash flooding in Luzerne County - 9:09 pm
- Police: Man cited for public drunkenness after attempting to get into a car that was not his own - 8:54 pm
- Lottery Summary for the week of July 24 - 8:45 pm
- Swoyersville Senior American Legion honor with parade - 8:34 pm updated: 8:56 pm.
- Craft brews the toast of NEPA Beer Festival - 7:44 pm updated: 10:41 pm.
- Chamber holds Christmas in July to aid small businesses - 7:22 pm updated: 7:54 pm.
- Backpack giveaway readies children for school - 6:55 pm
- Activists work to reduce veteran suicides - 5:44 pm updated: 6:15 pm.
- Electric service restored in Newport Township - 5:35 pm updated: 5:50 pm.
- Police: Suspected meth seized from Hanover Township apartment - 3:05 pm updated: 9:41 pm.
- Beyond the Byline: ‘Hello, Susan. Can I have a hug?’ - 2:44 pm updated: 4:59 pm.
- Graham Academy students add produce stand to garden curriculum - 1:08 pm
- Police: Woman charged with criminal mischief after breaking phone, flipping bed - 12:24 pm updated: 3:31 pm.
- County officials say central magisterial court would reduce prison crowding - 12:18 pm updated: 4:41 pm.
- Police: Man arrested after brandishing 9mm semi-automatic pistol - 12:00 pm updated: 4:02 pm.
- UPDATE — Authorities: No apparent survivors in Texas hot air balloon crash - 11:56 am updated: 8:11 pm.
- Showers, thunderstorms expected for most of the weekend in the Wyoming Valley - 9:58 am
- Consumer Watchdog: Check your phone bill for bogus charges as refund deadline approaches - 9:37 am updated: 3:13 pm.
- Lottery Numbers for Friday, July 29 - 11:04 pm
- Sen. Toomey meets with NEPA officials to discuss opioid issue - 9:26 pm
- Wilkes-Barre seeking bids for demolition of vacant houses - 6:22 pm updated: 11:58 am.
- Analysis: Democrats must work hard to reach needed unity to defeat Trump - 6:08 pm updated: 6:34 pm.
- Luzerne County zoning office is cracking down on occupancy permits - 5:52 pm updated: 5:53 pm.
- Kids learn about fire safety at LCCC camp - 3:54 pm
- Game time at the Wyoming Free Library - 3:50 pm
- Kelly Services opens new location on Centerpoint Boulevard in Jenkins Township - 3:35 pm
- Geri-Fit® program gets area seniors moving, provides measurable health benefits - 2:53 pm
- City man who robbed South Main Street businesses gets up to 20 years - 2:29 pm
- Nanticoke police seek information about Meadowcrest Drive robbery - 1:06 pm
- Omaha man charged in alleged solicitation at Cracker Barrel - 11:56 am
- Little Theatre of Wilkes-Barre rehearsing for September performance of ‘Rock of Ages’ - 11:55 am
- Police identify, charge man who allegedly stole from Macy’s - 11:54 am
- 6 Michigan state workers charged in Flint water crisis - 11:42 am
- Police recover drugs during search at East Northampton Street residence - 11:39 am
- Wilkes-Barre police charge Edwardsville man for harassment - 11:39 am
- Police search for women who allegedly stole merchandise from Macy’s - 11:37 am
- Police: Unauthorized use of credit card results in over $1k spent at JCPenney - 11:36 am
- Wilkes-Barre Township investigate alleged underwear theft at Macy’s - 11:36 am
- Police seek help in identifying a woman that allegedly stole from Kmart - 11:22 am
- Dream Theater brings theatrical metal to Wilkes-Barre’s F.M. Kirby Center - 9:53 am
- Showers, thunderstorms expected for most of the weekend in the Wyoming Valley - 8:00 am
- AAA: Average gas prices didn’t budge overnight, are down from last week - 7:38 am
- Areas of minor congestion should do little to slow the morning commute - 7:28 am
- Clinton promises steady hand - 12:32 am
- Hillary Clinton’s speech a hit with local delegate - 11:53 pm updated: 1:34 pm.
- New Luzerne County GOP chairman looks to build grassroots ‘ground game’ - 11:44 pm
- Lottery Numbers for Thursday, July 28 - 10:06 pm
- Miracle Treat Day benefits children’s hospitals across the country - 8:03 pm
- McGinty given chance to shine at DNC - 7:45 pm updated: 7:45 pm.
- Luzerne County receives one purchase offer for old juvenile detention center - 7:31 pm