Proposed funding plan unveiled for River Common park in Wilkes-Barre
Wilkes-Barre Fire Dept. welcomes two new additions: firefighter/EMT and mini-pumper
Dallas School District teachers required to return to class Oct. 19
A magical act: Coughlin grad Kylie McGrane making pitch to help ailing children
Bridge renamed to honor fallen vet, Dale J. Kridlo
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Proposed funding plan unveiled for River Common park in Wilkes-Barre - 4:36 pm
- Wilkes-Barre Fire Dept. welcomes two new additions: firefighter/EMT and mini-pumper - 2:45 pm
- Man convicted in taxi robbery spree files to have separate charge dismissed - 2:06 pm
- Cartwright announces health care/ACA roundtable - 2:03 pm
- H&M opening at WV Mall on Thursday - 1:59 pm
- Dallas School District teachers required to return to class Oct. 19 - 1:08 pm updated: 2:05 pm.
- Former U.S. Rep Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in sexting case - 1:05 pm
- AAA Mid-Atlantic: Cost to fill up is slowly going down - 10:35 am
- Girl, 12, dies after being hit by car after she got ice cream with siblings - 10:00 am updated: 10:05 am.
- A magical act: Coughlin grad Kylie McGrane making pitch to help ailing children - 11:36 pm updated: 12:02 pm.
- Bridge renamed to honor fallen vet, Dale J. Kridlo - 9:25 pm
- People in your neighborhood: Dino Riviello keeps busy - 8:21 pm
- ‘Restore IT!’ event raises funds to save Irem Temple building - 7:55 pm
- Luzerne County committee preparing to accept blighted property database nominations - 7:11 pm
- Rainy summer to lead to vibrant fall foliage season in Pennsylvania - 7:03 pm updated: 10:11 pm.
- Officials: 1 dead, 7 victims hurt in church shooting - 2:49 pm updated: 3:14 pm.
- Price to stop private plane use on business during review - 12:38 pm
- Weiner faces sentencing in latest chapter of sexting drama - 11:47 am
- Michael Jones, Pepperjam CEO: 10 things you might not know about me - 11:30 am
- 35 years later, mass murderer George Banks remains on death row - 10:35 am updated: 10:44 am.
- Fundraiser held for Mountain Top family hit by car - 10:52 pm
- Buddy Walk supports people touched by Down syndrome - 10:18 pm
- Pa. Auditor General: Child-welfare system ‘broken’ - 9:10 pm
- Group’s simple request: ‘Be Kind Wilkes-Barre’ - 8:46 pm
- Beyond the Byline: Farewell, old friend - 7:18 pm
- State banking secretary advises businesses to take steps against hackers - 6:34 pm
- Luzerne County restaurant inspections Sept. 10-16: Food stored for undetermined time - 4:04 pm
- Woman accused of shooting sleeping husband to death in Fayette Co. - 2:37 pm
- Tombstones found at Schuylkill power plant - 1:57 pm updated: 1:59 pm.
- Body found in Lackawanna River in Old Forge to be examined Sunday - 1:35 pm updated: 9:36 pm.
- Dam failing as scope of Puerto Rico’s disaster becomes clear - 1:09 pm
- Swoyersville woman anxious to hear from sister in Puerto Rico - 10:46 pm
- Accused Walmart shooter found competent; trial date set - 10:33 pm updated: 11:27 pm.
- Date set for second trial for Helen Galli in poisoning case - 10:23 pm
- Ruth’s Place showcases $50,000 in renovations - 10:16 pm
- Body found in river in Old Forge - 9:56 pm updated: 9:58 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre Mayor George says city trying to get a handle on OT costs - 9:46 pm
- Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag as ‘educational demonstration’ - 9:39 pm
- Boscov’s daughter says ‘A Blanket from Al’ project would make her dad proud - 8:40 pm updated: 10:08 am.
- WB Fire Department to add new firefighter, truck Monday - 8:06 pm
- Northwest Area board terminates teacher - 7:32 pm
- Dallas teachers hit picket line on first day of second strike - 2:18 pm updated: 11:16 pm.
- ‘Blankets for Al’ projects kicks off at Boscov’s - 1:51 pm updated: 1:53 pm.
- Pedri proposes county suit against Rx drug manufacturers, distributors - 11:42 am updated: 10:54 pm.
- Swoyersville man charged with burglarizing borough home - 11:24 am updated: 9:24 pm.
- Kin of fallen Japan soldiers pay respects at Pearl Harbor - 11:05 am