Penguins heading back to Stanley Cup Final
Wilkes-Barre officials to plead case for storm cleanup funds with FEMA in DC
Wilkes-Barre man returning found WWII dog tag to soldier’s family
West Pittston soldier comes to rescue of motorists in I-80 crash
Times Leader Sports Report: Take a Chance on us
Times Leader Crime Section and Police Blotter
- Former WNEP-TV anchor tells LCCC grads it’s OK to stay local - 12:00 am
- Wilkes-Barre officials to plead case for storm cleanup funds with FEMA in DC - 9:13 pm
- Wilkes-Barre man returning found WWII dog tag to soldier’s family - 8:17 pm updated: 9:36 pm.
- Two area Vietnam veterans to be honored in June - 7:34 pm updated: 7:51 pm.
- Fan out and help: United Way holds 25th Day of Caring - 7:32 pm
- Superintendent: Remediation of mold in Dallas classroom complete - 7:25 pm
- Luzerne County correctional officers to carry pepper spray - 7:17 pm
- Harveys Lake woman faces prostitution charges - 6:45 pm
- Memorial Day weekend events and parade schedules - 4:49 pm updated: 5:47 pm.
- Police: Wilkes-Barre man resisted arrest, bit officer - 4:26 pm updated: 4:40 pm.
- Man accused of stealing over $24,000 in tires from MotorWorld - 1:26 pm
- Pennsylvania Turnpike expects 2 million vehicles over the holiday - 11:52 am
- Man arrested in hit-and-run bus crash that injured Lancaster Mennonite students - 11:49 am updated: 12:08 pm.
- GOP candidate for US House charged with assaulting reporter day before election - 11:34 am
- West Pittston soldier comes to rescue of motorists in I-80 crash - 10:15 am
- Cloudy skies, rain predicted for most of holiday weekend - 7:43 am
- Promoter: Liverpool Legends deliver The Beatles’ experience - 11:05 pm
- Wyoming Area School Board passes budget with tax hike - 10:36 pm
- Sinatra, Sondheim and Trump: Meyers students at national debate competition - 10:18 pm
- Hanover Area explains $3.5M budget deficit - 10:06 pm
- Lawsuit: Evidence in Paula Jones civil case was removed from police station - 8:47 pm updated: 9:18 am.
- Plymouth man faces indecent assault charges - 6:48 pm updated: 10:58 pm.
- New legislative report: WB Area has area’s highest charter school enrollment - 6:44 pm
- Natural gas industry touted at ‘Think About Energy’ event - 6:40 pm
- Friend of DJ Mo reacts to arrests in fatal shooting - 6:33 pm updated: 9:14 pm.
- ‘Had to pull nails out of children’s arms, faces’: Homeless men helped after blast - 5:28 pm
- Boscov’s planning for Christmas in July - 5:13 pm
- Woman charged after allegedly threatening Pennsylvania Game Commission - 4:31 pm
- Lawsuit: Ceiling collapsed on woman in Nanticoke market - 2:03 pm
- Two suspects arrested in fatal 2013 shooting of local disc jockey - 1:43 pm updated: 9:19 am.
- Police discover inactive meth-making site at WB residence - 11:14 am updated: 7:18 pm.
- ‘We can use peace’: Trump and Pope Francis meet - 10:40 am
- Pa. man who shot teen, took selfie with him as he died, appeals sentence - 10:37 am
- Hazleton in spotlight in ESPN interview with Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon - 10:19 am updated: 10:30 am.
- Rain expected as Memorial Day weekend approaches - 7:47 am
- Police: Man, woman suffered gunshot wounds early Wednesday morning - 7:16 am
- Chemical issue causes evacuation of Wilkes-Barre apartment building - 11:25 pm updated: 10:58 am.
- Lottery numbers from Tuesday, May 23, 2017. - 11:02 pm
- Luzerne County Council declines to repeal residency rule for top managers - 10:40 pm
- LGBT event aims to grow community over dinner - 10:21 pm
- Car chase in Hazleton area ends in crash into home - 10:04 pm updated: 10:05 pm.
- Wilkes-Barre continues to look for Solomon Creek wall reconstruction funds - 9:26 pm
- Geisinger to appeal $10M patient award - 8:34 pm updated: 9:07 pm.
- Lawsuit: Alexander’s Salon & Spa shorted assistants on wages, overtime - 6:06 pm
- Abington Heights teacher named Lackawanna County Teacher of the Year - 6:02 pm updated: 9:59 am.
- Sack race, dodge ball, ‘Angry Birds’: Choices abound on Kistler Fun Day - 5:48 pm