PLAINS TWP. – Township police reported the following:
•Cynthia Leonhardt, of 308 East Mountain Ridge Trailer Park, was charged with defiant trespass and harassment after she allegedly violated a no-trespassing court order, police said. She was observed on her neighbor's property with a video camera and was verbally harassing the neighbor at Lot 317, police said.
• Richard Krokus of Grace Drive reported on Saturday that someone stole a ladder from his back yard.
• Rita Warabak of East Mountain Ridge Trailer Park reported on Saturday that someone burglarized her trailer while she was not home. She reported coins, cash and electronic items were taken.
• Leonard Griglock of East Mountain Ridge Trailer Park reported on Monday that someone entered his trailer through a rear door window and stole coins.
• During the overnight hours of Saturday into Sunday, several residents of Oak, Cook and New streets reported that their vehicles were entered and items stolen.
• Tara Lapoint, 20, of Hopkins Street, Plains Township, was cited with underage drinking, and Andrew Beach, 23, of East Mountain Trailer Park, was cited with harassment after police responded to the Hopkins Street area for a domestic disturbance at 11:37 p.m. Sunday, police said.