First Posted: 11/22/2013
How well do you know the streets where you live? The Abington Journal puts your powers of observation to the test with our “Pieces of the Abingtons” contest. Every other week within the paper, we’ll feature a photograph of a landmark, architectural structure or other local item in public view in the Abingtons. We’ll ask you to submit a guess as to where the photo was taken and what is featured in the photo. Then we’ll enter each correct answer in a drawing to win a $10 gift certificate from Lynn’s Hallmark in Clarks Summit. We’ll notify you if you win and we’ll print the winning contestant and answer in an upcoming edition of The Abington Journal with the next contest photo.
Answer # 158: Abington Memorial VFW Post #7069, 402 Winola Road, Clarks Summit.
Winner # 158: Steuart J. Bailey, of Clarks Summit.
“Pieces of the Abingtons” Contest Rules:
1. Identify the correct location of Photo #159, shown.
2. Submit your entry by Friday, Dec. 6, 2013.
3. Entry must include the correct location and/or description of the “Pieces of the Abingtons” featured in the current week’s photo.
4. Entry should include your name, address, contact number (not for publication) and the correct answer. Entries should be sent to: The Abington Journal, 211 S. State St., Clarks Summit, PA 18411 or [email protected]
5. Contestants can only win once in a 90-day period.