Quantcast


Last updated: June 01. 2014 4:35PM - 324 Views
Associated Press



Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

(AP) A Dunkin' Donuts customer looking for a morning cup of coffee was in the right place at the right time with the right equipment.


Authorities say an ambulance technician wearing a carbon monoxide detector entered the store in Carle Place, New York, at around 4 a.m. Friday.


The tech's detector went off, indicating high levels of the poisonous gas.


The technician hustled the employees out of the fast-food joint and notified authorities. An investigation found a vent in one of the ovens was the problem.


Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, and prolonged exposure can be fatal.


Associated Press
Comments
comments powered by Disqus



Featured Businesses


Poll



Info Minute



Gas Prices

Wilkes-Barre Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com