WEST PITTSTON — Police are seeking help from the public in identifying a man they say damaged a vehicle in the Gerrity’s parking lot on Jan. 16. Anyone with information is asked to call police at 570-655-7780 or dial 911.
KINGSTON — Police arrested Terrell Watson, 24, of Wilkes-Barre, on drug charges on Thursday.
Police said Watson was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped for a light equipment violation. A records check showed Watson was wanted by the Philadelphia Domestic Relations Department.
Police said Watson was allegedly found with 149 heroin packets.
Watson was charged with two counts each of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance, and one count each of possession of drug paraphernalia. He was jailed at the Luzerne County Correctional Facility for lack of $75,000 bail.
HAZLE TWP. — State police at Hazleton reported the following:
• German Bueno, 36, of Bronx, N.Y., was driving north on Interstate 81 near mile marker 139.6 at about 3:15 p.m. when he lost control of his 2010 Honda Accord on a snow-covered portion of the roadway.
The vehicle left the roadway and the front end struck the guardrail.
Bueno was to be cited with violating the section of vehicle code titled roadways laned for traffic, police said.
• Someone stole an iPhone 4, a Nexus tablet and a PS4 game with a total value of $589.97 from an unlocked display cabinet at Game Stop in the Laurel Mall sometime between 2 and 7 p.m. Monday, police said.
• A man stole 24 pairs of Almost Famous brand woman’s jeans valued at $837.60 from The Deb Shop, Laurel Mall, on Tuesday.
EATON TWP. — Several checks were stolen from Levin Chiropractic sometime between Dec. 24 and Jan. 15. The checks were forged and cashed at several banks, state police at Tunkhannock said.
BUTLER TWP. — State police investigated a two-vehicle crash Sunday morning on Interstate 81 north near mile marker 147.6.
According to state police:
Angel Campbell, 25, of Stroudsburg, was traveling south on the interstate around 10:20 a.m. and lost control of her 2001 Dodge Durango. The Durango crossed the grassy median and entered the northbound lanes, where it was struck by a 2011 Volvo truck tractor driven by Patrick Whack, 45, of Greensboro, N.C.
The Durango was pushed onto the guide rail along the east berm.
Campbell suffered an injury to her right shoulder, but refused to be transported by ambulance to a hospital for treatment. She was not wearing a seat belt. Whack was wearing a seat belt and was not injured.
Campbell was issued a traffic citation for a violation of the vehicle code relating to laned roadways.
WILKES-BARRE — City police reported the following:
• Police on Sunday morning responded to a report of loud music playing all night at a house on Lehigh Street.
On arrival around 8:30 a.m. police could hear the music and knocked on the door. The woman renting the property, Maria Checo Rodriguez, was told to keep down the music and that she will receive a citation in the mail for violating the city’s noise ordinance.
• Troy Taylor, of Walnut Street, reported Monday a 32 inch JVC television was stolen from his residence.
• Stephanie Hall, of Riverview Manor, Pittston, was cited with harassment Tuesday after Jennifer Holbrook, of Trethaway Street, Wilkes-Barre, reported reported that she recovered a text message from Hall telling Holbrook that she was going to beat up Holbrook and kill her, police said.
Holbrook told police similar incidents had been happening for the past month, police said.
• A woman residing on Griffiths Lane reported Wednesday that a Galaxy S3 cell phone and a LG cell phone were confirmed delivered at her residence and left on the front porch but were missing.
HAZLETON — City police reported the following:
• A Hazle Township woman suffered a minor injury in a two vehicle crash in the 500 block of East Broad Street on Wednesday.
Cheryl M. Tedone driving a Chevrolet Cobalt, collided with a Chevrolet Impala taxi driven by Linford W. Kuehn, of Hazleton, at about 8:26 a.m. Tedone was treated at the scene for a minor injury, police said.
• Christopher Robinson, 28, of North Locust Street, was arrested Wednesday on charges he failed to appear in Luzerne County Court for a formal arraignment on drug offenses on Aug. 10, 2012. Robinson was jailed at the county correctional facility.
• A man reported he was robbed at gunpoint while sitting in his vehicle in the 100 block of South Laurel Street at about 1;13 p.m. Tuesday. The victim said two white men approached him and brandished a firearm demanding property. They fled in a sport utility vehicle with two women.
• Police said Pennsylvania license plate K08733K was stolen from a parked vehicle in the 200 block of East Hemlock Street on Tuesday.
• Police arrested Jorge Marrero, 34, of Hazleton, on charges of false identification to law enforcement and driving with a suspended license on Thursday. Marrero was a fugitive wanted by state parole agents.
• A child who ran across Church Street was struck by a vehicle driven by Stephanie Lobitz, of Hazleton, at about 12 p.m. Tuesday. The child was transported to Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton.
HANOVER TWP. — Township police said they arrested Miranda Walsh, address unknown, on charges she was wanted in Lycoming County for failure to appear and in Clinton County for failure to pay fines.
Walsh was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped on the Sans Souci Parkway at about 2 a.m. Thursday.