HAZLETON - City police reported the following:
• James Engle, 25, was injured Sunday afternoon when a jack slipped and the car he was working on fell on him in the 800 block of Alter Street. Bystanders removed Engle from under the car around 4 p.m before fire and ambulance personnel arrived. Engle was flown by helicopter to a trauma center for his injuries.
• Jose Delgado was taken into custody around 3:45 a.m. Sunday for a alleged probation violation. He was transported to city hall and then to the Luzerne County Correctional Facility.
• Yocasta Reyes said his Nissan Murano was struck in a hit-and-run in the 200 block of West Fifth Street between 4 p.m. and midnight Saturday.
• Several items were stolen early Sunday morning during a burglary at residence in the 500 block of Lincoln Street. Police responded to the call around 2:43 a.m. The resident heard someone in the home and police found a broken window in a rear door. The burglar, dressed in black, fled before police arrived. The break-in is under investigation.
• Police are investigating the theft of aluminum scaffolding, planks and a metal loading ramp from the 600 block of McKinley Street. The theft was discovered Sunday.
• Diesel fuel has been stolen during the past several weeks from trucks owned by Volciak Trucking Inc. in the 800 block of South Church Street. Police are investigating.
• Hendrich Perez Manzueta was cited with disorderly conduct Saturday afternoon for allegedly playing music too loud at his residence. Police were dispatched to the area of East Second and Arthur streets around 5:40 p.m. for a loud music complaint and heard the music coming from the 500 block of Arthur Street.
WILKES-BARRE — The state police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement cited AGG Services Inc., doing business as Gage Restaurant & Bar on North Main Street with selling alcoholic beverages without a license after its temporary license expired on Sept. 22, 2012.
The charges will be brought before an administrative law judge who can impose fines, suspend or revoke the license.