WILKES-BARRE — City police reported the following:
• Tonya Sutton of Andover Street reported Monday a laptop computer was stolen during a burglary at her residence.
• Police said a 30-year-old man from Tuscon, Ariz., was assaulted by several men in a fight that began inside the Susquehanna Ale House on South Main Street early Sunday morning.
The man has been uncooperative with police in the investigation.
Police said the man’s sister and a friend were involved in an argument inside the tavern at about 1:42 a.m. When the man intervened, he was jumped by two or three other men.
The fight spilled out onto the sidewalk at which time the man was knocked to the ground and repeatedly kicked, police said.
Police said the suspects drove away in a vehicle believed to be silver in color last seen driving toward Public Square.
The assault victim initially refused medical treatment but was taken to a local hospital for multiple head and facial injuries, police said.
• City police captured Nicole Kendreth, 29, of Maxwell Street, Wilkes-Barre, on Sunday who was wanted by the Luzerne County Sheriff’s Department on allegations she failed to appear for a court hearing Aug. 1 on a retail theft charge.
Kendreth was arrested when police spotted her walking on Sherman Street. She was jailed at the county correctional facility.
HAZLETON — City police reported the following:
• An electrical meter was reported stolen Sunday from outside a residence in the 600 block of North Church Street.
• Police cited a 17-year-old male with violating the city’s curfew ordinance when he was stopped in a vehicle in the area of 15th and Vine streets at 12:10 a.m. Monday. The juvenile was also cited with two traffic citations.