WILKES-BARRE TWP. — Township police reported the following:
• Security at TJMaxx, Arena Hub Plaza, reported an unknown woman attempted to steal three Michael Kos brand purses valued at $498 on Monday. The woman drove away in a black BMW sedan.
Security at Wegmans Market, Highland Park Boulevard, reported two unknown men passed two counterfeit $100 bills on Tuesday.
• A change machine was broken into and coins were stolen Tuesday from the Blackman Street Car Wash.
• A wallet reported stolen by Helen Cholewa when she was at Cracker Barrell, Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace, was found in a restroom on Tuesday. The wallet was missing $5 and several credit cards.
• A preliminary hearing is scheduled next month before District Judge Michael Dotzel for David Behm, 29, of Duryea, on charges of possession of a controlled substance and public drunkenness. Behm was in possession of heroin inside Victoria’s Secret, Wyoming Valley Mall, on March 8, police said.
• A summary hearing is scheduled Tuesday for David Garren Jr., 35, of Wilkes-Barre, on citations of harassment and disorderly conduct. Police allege Garren struck another man at Walmart Supercenter, Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace, on March 29.
Police cited Christian Arroyo, 24, of Kingston, with retail theft after he allegedly stole $79 worth of merchandise from Walmart Supercenter, Wilkes-Barre Township Marketplace, on March 31.
• A preliminary hearing is scheduled on May 22 before District Judge Michael Dotzel for Jessica Schiel, 25, of Mountain Top, on charges of retail theft, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police allege Schiel stole $28 worth of batteries from Price Chopper and was found with prescription medications and syringes on April 12.
WILKES-BARRE — City police reported the following:
• A woman reported her maroon 1999 Dodge Caravan, Pennsylvania registration HZY-6453, was stolen from Irving Place on Thursday.
• A woman reported her wallet and keys were stolen from her purse in the emergency room at Wilkes-Barre General Hospital on Tuesday.
• Police cited Bryan Smith, 44, of Wilkes-Barre, with public drunkenness after he allegedly was found under the influence of heroin standing in the middle of High Streeton April 4.
• It was reported on Wednesday that someone entered a residence at 116 Regent Street and stole copper pipe.