Weddings, confirmations, communions and other dress-up events are on the horizon and parents must make that decision for their little ones. To pierce their ears or not to pierce their ears.
Well now you can give your little one earrings without piercing their ears, thanks to a new product called Poppy Drops. They are temporary earring tattoos that are a wonderful alternative to ear piercing.
Parents who are unsure of whether to pierce their girls’ ears can breathe a sigh of relief because with Poppy Drops, girls will be able to accessorize with earrings, but will not have to worry about the prick of the needle. Not only are they temporary, but they’re fashionable and safe since they’re made with natural food grade vegetables.
They come in an array of designs, from the sophisticated to the fun. Check them out at www.poppydrops.com where you can buy them for $6.95 or $7.95 depending on the collection.
With youth sports season in the air, the company has provided a free pack from its Play Ball Collection for one of my lucky readers. Want to win a pack? Email me your name and address and the answer to this question by 5 p.m. this Tuesday:
As of March 2012 this woman’s body piercings total 9,000, good enough to be the world record holder for body piercing in the Guinness Book of Records?
Send your answer to email@example.com and a random winner will be selected from all correct responses. Please include “tattoo trivia” in the subject line. Good luck. The winner will be announced in next Sunday’s column.
Check out if the CVS circular in today’s Times Leader. There you’ll find a 20 percent savings pass good on almost all regularly priced merchandise in the store as long as you use your Extra Care card, too.
There are a few high value restaurant coupons in today’s glossy coupon inserts. The first is for Logan’s Roadhouse, one of my favorite peanut shells on the floor dining establishments. It is good for a free entree up to $12.99 when another entree is purchased on April 23 and 24 only. Don’t want to wait til then, use the $3 off of $15 or $5 off of $20 purchase coupons between today and May 2.
The other restaurant with a tasty deal is Uno Chicago Grill, and though the closest one is in Dickson City, the less than 45 minute drive is worth it with the buy-one, get-one entree or pizza coupon.
And don’t forget to file those taxes by tomorrow night. Already done so, celebrate your greatness with these food offers Monday April 15 only:
- At Sonic, get half-price teas, soft drinks and slushes all day, no coupon required.
- At Arby’s get free value sized curly fries or potato cakes all day with this printable coupon: http://coupon.arbys.com/AprilArbysTaxday04152013/ There is no additional purchase necessary.
- At Cinnabon, snag two free Cinnabon Bites per person from 6 to 8 p.m.
From now through April 24, head to Old Navy and load up on the buy one tee shirt, get one free extravaganza. This offer is available in-store only and excludes Collectabilities.
Walgreen’s Register Rewards is fast becoming one of my favorite retailer promotions. This week there are five items you can buy and get the full purchase amount returned by way of coupons for future store purchases printed on your receipts.
This week’s items are:
- SleepRight nasal breathing aids are $7, get $7 back in Register Rewards
- AllergEase natural herbal supplements are $4, get $4 in Register Rewards
- Morton plain Epsom salt is $4, get $4 in Register Rewards
- 3M Nexcare blister waterproof bandages are $3.50, get $3.50 in Register Rewards
- Get a two liter bottle of RC Ten, Dr. Pepper Ten, 7-Up Ten, Sunkist Ten, A&W Ten or Canada Dry Ten for $1, get $1 in Register Rewards