DALLAS — State Rep. Karen Boback, R-Harveys Lake, announced her satellite office schedule for July. A member of her staff will be available on the following dates:
• Wednesday, 10 a.m. to noon at the Conyngham Township Municipal Building, 10 Pond Hill Road, Mocanaqua
• Thursday, 10 a.m. to noon at the Salem Township Municipal Building, 38 Bomboy Lane, Berwick
• July 8, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Dorrance Township Municipal Building, 7844 Blue Ridge Trail, Mountain Top
• July 9, 10 a.m. to noon at the Falls Senior Center, 2813 Sullivan’s Trail, Falls
• July 16, 10 a.m. to noon at the Benton Senior Center located in the Northern Columbia Community and Cultural Center, 42 Community Drive, Benton
• July 17, 10 a.m. to noon at the Forkston Township Municipal Building, 551 Bowman Hollow Road, Forkston Township
• July 23, 10 a.m. to noon at the Shickshinny Senior Center, 19 W. Vine St., Shickshinny.
Patrick Rogan, a caseworker for U.S. Rep. Lou Barletta, R-Hazleton, will be at Boback’s Dallas office, 1108 Twin Stacks Drive, from 10 a.m. to noon on July 11.
Veterans assistance hours will be from 10 a.m. to noon Wednesday at her district office in Wyoming County at 608 Hunter Highway, Suite 110, Tunkhannock and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on July 15 at the Dallas office.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs mobile veterans center will be at the Tunkhannock district office from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on July 7. Appointments can be made by calling 570 344-2676.