WILKES-BARRE — A man apparently overdosed in the Barnes and Noble bookstore just off Public Square on Sunday.
At approximately 2:30 p.m., emergency officials were called to Barnes and Noble for a report of an unresponsive person in the restroom. It was stated the person had blood coming from his nose.
Wilkes-Barre city police confirmed that a Luzerne County coroner was on the scene and the male inside the bathroom died of a heroin overdose.
No further information was immediately available.
Reach Nick Wagner at 570-991-6406 or on Twitter @Dispatch_Nick.comments powered by Disqus