Suskie Bassmaster River Series
Sept. 22, Championship
The top 30 anglers by overall weight competed Sunday. Dropping temperatures, high wind and rising river levels made for challenging conditions as anglers fished for eight hours for a limit of three bass with a minimum length of 12-1/2 inches.
The top 10 anglers are as follows:
1. Lynda C. Rosencrans - 9.04 pounds
2. John Nealon - 6.78 pounds
3. Frank Slymock - 6.71 pounds
4. Edward Mrochko - 6.21 pounds
5. John Chimola - 6.19 pounds
6. John Centak - 6.0 pounds
7. Kenneth Phillips - 5.64 pounds
8. Christian Ostrowski - 5.53 pounds
9. Dave Searfoss - 5.44 pounds
10. Andy Nealon - 5.43 pounds
Lunker - Lynda C. Rosencrans - 4.04 pounds
Suskie Bassmasters Open Team Tournament
Sept. 29 results (14 teams):
1. John Chimola and Tony Glazinski - 11.46 lbs.
2. John Centak and Chet Williams - 10.63 lbs.
3. Frank Slymock and Mike Gillott - 9.43 lbs.
Lunker award - John Chimola and Tony Glazinski -2.97 lbs.
Upcoming area bass tournaments
Suskie Bassmasters will hold a Fall Open Series every Sunday. Launch will be at Nesbitt Park at 7 a.m. with a 3 p.m. weigh-in. The series will run through November. Fee is $60 per team with a $10 optional lunker. There is a five fish limit and all Suskie full-day rules apply. For more information visit www.facebook.com/SuskieBassmaster.
The PA Bass Casters will hold an open bass tournament on Oct. 27 at Harveys Lake. Launch is at safe light and weigh-in will be 3 p.m. at the PFBC boat launch.
The Harveys Lake Wednesday Night Bass Tournament will continue through the end of October. The tournament will be held at the public boat launch every Wednesday from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Entry fee is $20 per angler. For more information, call Duke Dalley at 570-991-0080.
• To submit results or add a tournament to the schedule, email them to email@example.com.