WILKES-BARRE – City police reported the following:
• Desmond Lissone, 32, of Magnolia Avenue, was arrested in drug raid at his residence around 6:40 a.m. Sunday.
Police seized heroin, cocaine and marijuana packaged for sale, $200 in cash, a digital scale and cellphones.
Lissone was charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin and cocaine and committed to the Luzerne County Correctional Facility for lack of $25,000 straight bail.
• Raquel Sosa of Hazle Avenue reported Sunday that jewelry, an iPad and laptop computer were stolen during a burglary at her residence.
Sosa said she left her residence shortly after 5 p.m. Saturday and returned around 6 a.m. Sunday to find her daughter's room had been rummaged through.
• Lawrence Stefanelli of New Alexander Street reported Sunday that Pennsylvania license plate GCS 9128 was stolen from his 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier sometime overnight.
•Christian Flaherty of Plymouth Avenue, Hanover Township, reported Sunday the driver's side window to her car was smashed and her purse was stolen from inside the vehicle while it was parked on Church Street.
•Mark Tomchak, 37, of South Grant Street, was charged with forgery, theft and receiving stolen property.
Geraldine Tomchak told police Saturday she called PNC Bank to ask about the balance of her account and was informed it was overdrawn.
• Esther Crook of West Broad Street, Nanticoke, reported Saturday she was assaulted by two people while getting into a taxi in the parking lot of Crown Fried Chicken on South Main Street.
• Lillie King of Willow Street reported Saturday her debit card was stolen on Wednesday and used to make unauthorized purchases.
• Joressa Bradford of Coal Street reported Saturday a Garmin GPS unit and two credit cards were stolen from her vehicle.
• James Dolan of North Meade Street reported Saturday a large knife and a radio were stolen from his unlocked vehicle.
• Police Friday said a storage building at Madison Flood Park was marked with graffiti.
HANOVER TWP. – Township police reported the following:
• Matthew Nelson, 19, of Vulcan Street, Wilkes-Barre, and Samantha Cheslaw, 18, of Diamond Avenue, were cited with underage drinking around 1:30 a.m. Sunday.
Police said they responded to a report that Cheslaw was screaming and causing a disturbance on Diamond Avenue.
Police said she and Nelson left the area and were later located by police.
• Michelle Hardy of Graham Avenue reported Saturday around 8:45 a.m. her blue and gray, 20-inch Ridge Jump five-speed mountain bike was stolen from a residence on Lee Park Avenue.
• John Turner of South Main Street reported Saturday around 1 p.m. his 52-inch plasma television was stolen from his apartment while he was in the process of moving out.
• June Fink of Orchard Street reported Friday around 9 a.m. a 9-foot, green and white striped patio umbrella was stolen from his back porch.
• Thomas Bralczyk of Chestnut Street, Newport Township reported Friday around 1:45 p.m. a Sony CD player was stolen from his car during a break-in while it was parked at the CVS Pharmacy on Carey Avenue.
BUTLER TWP. – Police on Sunday reported the following:
• Robert M. Turick II, 25, of Hazleton, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence as a result of a crash in the area of Biesels Road and Butler Drive on May 10, police said.
Police said tests showed his blood alcohol content was 0.170 percent.