HANOVER TWP. – Township police reported the following incidents:
• Police arrested James Graziano, 48, of Lyndwood Avenue, on disorderly conduct, public drunkenness and possession of drug paraphernalia charges following a reported disturbance at a residence Thursday.
While speaking with police Graziano fled the home from the front door and into the street and did not comply with commands given by police, police said. He was arrested and found to be in possession of a suspected marijuana pipe, police said.
He was arraigned before District Judge Joseph Halesay, Hanover Township and remanded to Luzerne County Correctional Facility for lack of $5,000, 10 percent bail.
• CVS Pharmacy, 651 Carey Ave., reported that a black female wearing a pink shirt concealed several items in a purse and left the store, driving away in a cream four door sedan onto West End Road.
• Police said they cited Sandra Pasternack, 48, of Hanover Township, on harassment charges after she allegedly slapped Christine Salsavage of Ashley in the face Friday at a residence on Monahan Court.
• Police arrested Brian Rapach, 46, of Center Street, on a charge of indirect criminal contempt after he allegedly violated protection from abuse order at 9:16 a.m. Saturday. He was arraigned before District Judge David Barilla, Swoyersville, and released on $1,000 unsecured bail.
• Police arrested Donald Shoemaker, 48, of Plymouth, on public drunkenness charges on Little Street. Police said Shoemaker reportedly harassed employees of Hanover Beverage and was found intoxicated on Little Street at 12:52 p.m. He was cited on public drunkenness charges and released to a family member's custody, police said.