Everybody has a favorite Christmas story, and The Times Leader wants to hear it.
We will gather the stories and print them before the big day for our readers to enjoy and reminisce.
So tell us about:
- Uncle Joe and his Christmas Tree tie that lit up.
- Let us know the time the family pet knocked over the tree.
- Take us to those Christmas dinners and your favorite dishes.
- Show us the picture of you in your cowboy outfit or with your favorite dolly.
- Talk about getting to bed early and having trouble falling asleep, then waking up at 3 a.m. to a roomful of gifts brought by Santa. And the cookies and milk were gone!
Tell us your stories – humorous, nostalgic, sad or just plain old memorable.
Call or write your memories to: Bill O’Boyle, 570-829-7218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.